Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stupid Question: Does the Leadership skill still exist?  (Read 742 times)

Victuz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Stupid Question: Does the Leadership skill still exist?
« on: September 09, 2013, 05:18:55 am »

Hi, I've not been around for a few weeks and I've started playing LCS 2 days ago. Every source seems to mention leadership skill (the wiki, a few videos I've watched etc.) but my founder, can't seem to get it despite having 10 people with over 200 juice directly under him (he has 1000). Has this skill been removed to force you into recruiting with your subordinates or something?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:13:26 am by Victuz »
I once flung a migrant off a bridge. He collided with the brook cliff and died.
A year later, my legendary engraver engraved him colliding with an obstacle and dying.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid Quesiton: Does the Leadership skill still exist?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:43:32 am »

Yes, it has been removed. Juice now handles recruiting limit, but your founder gets a bonus to the limit no matter what (that is, if you took your founder and another member with the exact same amount of Juice, founder gets to recruit more people).

It wasn't supposed to force you into anything, except maybe into making your recruiters see some action themselves.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Victuz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid Quesiton: Does the Leadership skill still exist?
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 02:04:14 pm »

Ah I see. I preferred to ask and make sure I'm falling victim to a bug of some sort, now that this is out of the way I can keep expanding my network. Yay.
I once flung a migrant off a bridge. He collided with the brook cliff and died.
A year later, my legendary engraver engraved him colliding with an obstacle and dying.