Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Toady One withdraws from society...  (Read 5313 times)

flameaway

• Bay Watcher
  • Skeptical Optimist
    • View Profile
Toady One withdraws from society...
« on: September 23, 2013, 09:30:41 am »

Toady One claims a computer workstation!
Toady One begins a mysterious construction!

FPS = 1

{lets the simulation run}
{waits in anticipation}

{becomes concerned}

{checks to make sure Toady One has an ample supply of Cheetos and cat toys.}

I know, I know, I prolly shouldn't poke the Toad, but I can't make my water generator work and it's his fault...

;D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:33:26 am by flameaway »
1) What?  Hey! Give me a break; I'm just a complex series of chemical reactions going about my business.

2) Legalize Plump Helmets.

Blue_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toady One withdraws from society...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 01:38:57 pm »

Toady One screams "I must have keyboards!"
Crafting Statistics 42.06Farming Statistics

Blue Dwarf has been happy lately. He did some !!science!! recently. He admired a fine forum post lately. He was enraged by a forum troll recently. He was upset by the delayed release of the new version of Dwarf Fortress lately. He took joy in planning a noble's death recently.

warwizard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 11:21:51 pm »

Toady One draws pictures of dwarves and goblins in crayon

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 01:57:22 am »

This is a masterwork simulation of dwarves in a fortress in C++. All craftstoadship is of the highest quality.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Apani

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Architect, Novice Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 05:13:58 am »

Toady One draws pictures in crayon of donors.
Some of my old Stonesense albums, check them out!

https://imgur.com/a/BjQZnOg

https://imgur.com/a/FmNzHhh

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 07:01:03 am »

Toady One cancels Forge Game: Interrupted by Scamps
[Signature]

flameaway

• Bay Watcher
  • Skeptical Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 10:25:57 am »

Toady One draws pictures in crayon of donors.

ROFLMAO

Too right.
1) What?  Hey! Give me a break; I'm just a complex series of chemical reactions going about my business.

Blue_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 10:59:58 am »

This is a stack of masterfully prepared Dwarf Mode. The ingredients are masterfully prepared Hauling Improvements, masterfully programmed AI, masterfully optimized fps rate and masterfully improved sieges.
Crafting Statistics 42.06Farming Statistics

Blue Dwarf has been happy lately. He did some !!science!! recently. He admired a fine forum post lately. He was enraged by a forum troll recently. He was upset by the delayed release of the new version of Dwarf Fortress lately. He took joy in planning a noble's death recently.

vanatteveldt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 02:15:41 pm »

This is a stack of masterfully prepared Dwarf Mode. The ingredients are masterfully prepared Hauling Improvements, masterfully programmed AI, masterfully optimized fps rate and masterfully improved sieges.

There are menacing spikes of C code. On the Dwarf Mode there is an image in ASCII of a programmer and a gamer. The gamer is impatient  at the programmer. The programmer doesn't care.

Pinstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 03:54:04 pm »

On it is inscribed the image new player Pinstar next to a user's manual in microline. The New player Pinstar is in a fetal position. This image accounts the events of the new Player Pinstar attempting to learn the game in the year 2011.

Drazinononda

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm really too normal to play this game so much.`
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 04:28:11 pm »

This is an exceptional simulation of cats. The cats are exploding. This simulation refers to the settling of cats friggin everywhere.
Children you rescue shouldn't behave like rabid beasts.  I guess your regular companions shouldn't act like rabid beasts either.
I think that's a little more impossible than I'm likely to have time for.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 05:00:22 pm »

This is a masterwork world simulation in equal parts inspiration, imagination, and perspiration, by ToadyOne the Great. All workmanship is of the highest quality. The item menaces with spikes of insanity, difficulty, and cuelty, and has hanging rings of frustration and complexity.

On the item is an image of goblins and humans in ascii. The goblins are enslaving the humans.
On the item is an image of elves and highwood trees in ascii. The elves are in the fetal position and the highwood trees are on fire. The image relates to the razing of a local elven retreat during world simulation testing. On the item is an image of dwarves and merchants in ascii. The dwarves are insulting the merchants. On the item is an image of an image of cheese in orthoclase, in ascii. The image relates to the creation of an artifact stone engraving of a masterfully made cheese, created during world testing.

Grey Goo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Metallic
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 05:56:32 pm »

This is a masterwork mechanism by ToadyOne. All workmanship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with obsidian and encircled with bands of elf bone. The object menaces with spikes of candy, learning curve, insanity, goblinite and fun.

On the item is an image of dwarf in candy. On the item is an image of human in candy. On the item is an image of elf in elf bone. On the item is an image of goblin in goblinite. On the item is an image of elephant in dwarf bone. On the item is an image of cheese in candy. On the item is an image of me. Dwarf is surrounded by the cheese. Human is surrounded by the cheese. Elf is surrounded by the cheese. Goblin is surrounded by the cheese. Elephant is surrounded by the cheese. I am surrounded by the cheese. The cheese is on a fire. The dwarf is screaming. The human is screaming. The elf is screaming. The goblin is screaming. I am screaming. The cheese is laughing at me.

flameaway

• Bay Watcher
  • Skeptical Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 09:54:27 pm »

"The cheese is on a fire. The dwarf is screaming. The human is screaming. The elf is screaming. The goblin is screaming. I am screaming. The cheese is laughing at me."

What can I say.

I'm no longer alone...

jonanlsh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 05:15:35 am »

Raws? Praise the data miners!

You have discovered an eerie program. The lines above the program floor are alive with vortices of words and tags. Seemingly endless lines of codes mark the surface.

Horrifying bugs come from the code below!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:57:01 am by jonanlsh »
Pages: [1] 2