Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 157240 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtDifying?!?
« Reply #1455 on: November 06, 2013, 07:52:20 am »

Supermichael777

• Bay Watcher
  • Highly unusual political veiws
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: November 09, 2013, 07:03:29 am »

Wishing I had found this and Worm way earlier. Really wish I could join. :(

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: November 09, 2013, 09:04:42 am »

Submit a character sheet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: November 24, 2013, 05:24:03 pm »

Took me a while to dig this thing up. So GWG, you said to report to the main thread… now what?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: November 24, 2013, 05:30:55 pm »

Now I'm trying to do a few things at once, including preparing a nice little summary of damages and such.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: November 24, 2013, 05:31:55 pm »

Sorry for the absence, GWG knows why
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: November 24, 2013, 05:32:56 pm »

Kinetics looks quite irritated. She was going to kill that snake some day, but now just wasn't the time it seemed. Oh well, time to get her reward and let Selina get back to flailing around uselessly. She runs off in short bursts of her power to find her, nabbing a kitchen knife half buried under rubble and water from the destruction.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kazir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: November 24, 2013, 06:29:45 pm »

Reporting for duty o/

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: November 24, 2013, 08:20:19 pm »

((Dammit GWG i told you to fire steven out of the portal cannon before you ended the fight, now my one and only chance to fight an endbringer was completely wasted.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: November 24, 2013, 08:36:33 pm »

((Dammit GWG i told you to fire steven out of the portal cannon before you ended the fight, now my one and only chance to fight an endbringer was completely wasted.))
Sorry. It happened, but...well, I didn't mention it. I'll even write something here to make up for it.

Steven--Animus--fell, and fell, and fell. He was pretty heavy now, rock and such; maybe he'd make a dent?
He fell. How much longer until terminal velocity? How fast would he be falling then? Would he be like a big bullet?
Falling was remarkably boring. He couldn't even see anything; water was falling alongside him, having splashed into the bottom portal.
Would he be warned? Would--

Steven flew, surrounded by water, directly at Naga. He didn't even have time to comprehend this before he struck the massive serpent, his body cracking apart. He fell, absorbing chunks of stone and blobs of water to repair his form. He fell, again, striking the water and the asphalt. He looked up, and was promptly struck by a band of water, driving him several meters away, causing more cracks which fixed themselves.
A gash? A wound? Did he hurt the monster? Steven staggered up, still a bit off-balance from sudden shifts in his momentum and from nearly shattering to bits. He pressed a button on his armband.

"Hey, Doorlady. Let's do that again."
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: November 24, 2013, 08:58:34 pm »

((Yay thanks, ill just RP it as having Zion appear right after the strike so Steven is caught up with the others..))

Looking up at Naga again Steven sees the creature writhing around under the assault of a few remaining capes a hundred or so yards away from where he had struck it, the sheer force of his impact had driven its head into the ground and forced it under its own body leaving a dent the size of a delivery truck where its right eye used to be.

Fueled by his apparent success steven calls doorlady for a repeat performance but is halted before he can recreate a suitable body by the appearance of an intense silver beam striking the creature from above.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:21 pm »

((This is stated assuming that I have helped Blaster, otherwise continue helping her.))

Delphinium speaks into her armband, "Personal message to the current highest ranking member or members of the Toronto Protectorate." she speaks very clearly to prevent any screw-ups, "This is Delphinium, I would like to speak to you in private, please direct me to your current location, I am in Block G7.

((Most likely going to be Momentum as Slither is down, Phantasm is recognized as crazy and everyone else is dead.))

After that, she checks the status of Kinetics, "Fuck... that girl is in so much trouble when I get my hands on her." She head off towards Kinetics.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:01:54 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: November 24, 2013, 10:05:43 pm »

"Well, do I get my payment here, or back at HQ? I can wait until then, and I did exactly what I was told to, save people." She is holding the knife in a non-threatening way.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: November 24, 2013, 10:09:15 pm »

((Could've sworn you were supposed to be unconscious.))
Kinetics: Toronto Wards. Minor, short-duration super-speed coupled with a personal force field which activates at high speeds. Unconscious, broken limbs, near-drowned, multiple spinal fractures, punctured lung, partial drowning, lacerations. J6 [Ranger_Cado] {2-1+Plot Armor seriously I don't want to kill a PC on a die roll}
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: November 24, 2013, 10:10:39 pm »

((OH... I need to reread sometimes...))

Kinetics is unconscious on some rubble with half her face in the water.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 137