Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 157287 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!
« Reply #2010 on: December 18, 2013, 07:44:17 pm »

((Very good.  After this turn, I'm going to make capturing at least one of each group a goal.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: December 18, 2013, 08:05:26 pm »

((Not buying the ricochet. If you shoot a brick wall, you're not in danger of mortally wounding yourself. Too much energy is lost in the collision for it to really "bounce" and kill someone else.
Brick walls = flat = penetration
Statue = curved = deflection

((These are nails, not bullets. If it hits it anywhere close to head-on, the force of the impact will bend the nail into uselessness. I'm more concerned about hitting a civilian (or a different hero) due to bad aim than due to ricochets. And if the GM does rule that it happens, Abel will face the consequences.))
What are you on about? Im talking about why the heroes and their non cape guards cant use firearms, this has nothing to do with nails which you cant use against me anyway due to nullification field, bodyblocking by random bystanders or the sheer distance you need to stand at in order to use your power against me.
Also nails are even more prone to deflection than bullets.

((Ah, my bad. I thought you were saying Abel's attack would ricochet and produce civilian casualties.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: December 18, 2013, 09:29:10 pm »

((Depends how big they are.
but most likely they will just go *plink* and bounce off harmlessly, which is good for public relations because no civvies gonna lose an eye from it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: December 18, 2013, 09:48:33 pm »

((His power is that he can start things moving and then they don't stop until destroyed or until they exist a certain radius.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: December 18, 2013, 10:19:41 pm »

((Wait, hes flechette/foil? Whelp im screwed if his attacks bypass the nullification field when thrown from outside.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: December 18, 2013, 10:21:45 pm »

((Well, the projectiles can break apart. But they're not going to just bounce off; iron is still harder than concrete, they're going to get stuck in Steve.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: December 18, 2013, 11:17:31 pm »

((Wait, hes flechette/foil? Whelp im screwed if his attacks bypass the nullification field when thrown from outside.))

((Honestly, Abel's a bit closer to Ballistic, although he can throw things at speeds that aren't "Instantly kill you".

By the way, are there any healers in the protectorate/otherwise available? If not, I suspect a few people might bleed out.

One more thing, who are we waiting on for the next update?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: December 18, 2013, 11:20:34 pm »

Red Cross is a healer.

And an update will come when all the players post actions and I have enough time at a real computer to type one up. I'll PM Scood and wolfchild.
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: December 19, 2013, 03:54:10 am »

Aquarius attempts to identify who has crashed the party
((Sorry forgot about this))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: December 19, 2013, 11:13:07 am »

Aquarius attempts to identify who has crashed the party
((Sorry forgot about this))
It's alright. And I'll even do that without a turn.

There's the Deadly Four, presumably. Only three you can actually "see", though. You wonder where the fourth is, or if there even is one. A couple more appear; one throws something before vanishing. Probably Catcher, from the Blood and Guts or whatever they're called. The other...[10] He's a newer guy. You've heard of him. Snakey guy, grows. He seems to be doing that now. Another guy carrying three people comes in. One of them tries to start a speech, identifying himself as Skull. [19] That means the guy that just sped in must be Femur, the little kid holding Skull's hand is Jaw, and the other guy...Fang, the power-thief guy. Skull collapses, struck by some kind of laser, and someone appears. [6] You don't know who it is, but between lasers and teleportation he's pretty scary.
Then, your ability to "see" water cuts out, starting in a blob of invisibility and quickly expanding until it reached Aquarius, when the whole sense cut out. You try to think of what could cause this...[3] He's too busy panicking to figure anything out.
Sig

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: December 21, 2013, 12:39:43 pm »

((Bump.))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: December 21, 2013, 02:00:21 pm »

((I think that we are still waiting on Wolfchild and Scood to post actions.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: December 21, 2013, 03:49:38 pm »

((Again sorry, but hey, I'm still not last))

S***, S***, S***

Aquarius backs away, being truly blind panicking him
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: December 21, 2013, 04:07:38 pm »

And now we bug Scood.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: December 23, 2013, 12:12:10 pm »

So... Scood hasn't been on for 3 days now...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137