Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 157631 times)

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #360 on: October 10, 2013, 09:22:07 pm »

((who are we waiting on for the next post round?))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2013, 11:43:54 pm »

He grunts a bit, removing the helmet.
"Nothing much. Those bone guys were making trouble at the country club, and I was closer than the Protectorate. Piasa and Phantasm showed up, though, and they sent me off. I'm fine, thanks for asking, but I think I might have strained or broken something."
Bullhit sits down. "Can't complain too much, though. I get lunch an hour early...weirdest thing, though. Any Shakers with the Bones?"

"Not that I'm aware of, though the reports say that they have been recruiting.  Why? What happened?"  In their line of work information was key. Every new enemy was an unknown quantity that they had to account for, and an unrecognized Shaker with the Bones would make taking them out that much harder.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 10, 2013, 11:46:37 pm »

((Not sure and GWG probably won't be on again for atleast seven hours anyway))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2013, 07:24:50 am »

((I slept in in an attempt to undo my constant shortchanging of my sleep, so it was a bit longer.))

((I've realized that posting in "rounds" won't work well if I want to keep everyone at the same time AND happy. So I'm breaking down the structure a little. I don't think you posted any action yet, though.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2013, 07:39:37 am »

Matthew walks the rest of the way home

His sister Anabelle greets him at the door "How was your walk Matt?"

Matthew stopped at the door, his a serious expression on his gace.  He gave it about a second before replying "I found a girl today, homeless and scared.  Would have liked to help her but she could not trust me. Well no point dwelling on it I guess."

Anabelle says nothing, not quite sure what to say; Matthew was clearly feeling responsible for the girl and pained that he could not help. What could she say? nothing really, Matthew had to deal with this himself

Matthew heads to us room and just flops ro the bed, needing to sort out some thoughts.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2013, 08:06:12 am »

((in that case ill take a little liberty with some description *types furiously*))

The laundromat was more or less a whole in the wall store. It had industrial washing machines lined up wherever it had space. The new metallic shine of the machines contrasted the crumbling walls behind it and the run down streets that could be seen out the giant window which Kevin supposed would typically be used for display if it was that kind of business.
   There was a single employee sitting in a chair reading a magazine and blowing bubbles the size of her face with the gum in her mouth.

There was a weary mother trying to entertain her two children while waiting for the wash to finish..
One of the children was a toddler while the other was still a baby. The toddler was particularly curious and managed to get himself into things he probably shouldn’t have. The mother had to go get him before he went into the room behind the counter startling the storekeeper before she realised what was going on and resumed her permanently bored expression at her magazine.

Police or PRT sirens could be heard in the distance outside the permanently open glass door. By the times those were heard the crime was already over with. Kevin didn't bother swelling on it too much.

The mother dragged her son back to where she was keeping his brother and offered to take him to the park if he was good for the rest of time they were there. The boy seemed excited.
   He didn’t bother with folding the clothes when they finished. He stuffed it all in a trash bag for easy carrying and started his trek to his home shortly after throwing the bag of hot cheetos away in a nearby receptacle. The storekeepers boredom must have been contagious. He would cure this by doing some vigilantism earlier than usual.

((He’s usually doing it at night.))
His costume was simple. He went bare chested with a pair of jeans and covered his face with a series of energy blades that interlocked in front of his mouth. His forehead had slightly longer blades that gave the impression of horns.

((So what’s the nearest crime that’s happening? Keven goes there.))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 10:06:14 am by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2013, 09:51:55 am »

Selina finished her food in silence and walked out, giving a polite goodbye to Andrea. She didn't trust people often... it just never seemed to work, she was always betrayed in the end... every friend she ever had... gone... Selina sighed and walked through some suburbs. It was always a risk, but she had to hope that one day... she would have a home again... unless she didn't deserve it... she could understand that. She was in a rut, and there was slim chance of getting out.
[/quote]

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 11, 2013, 08:23:43 pm »

Selina sighs and walks around the suburbs, hiding her face a little when she could. She just wanted to be normal... have a normal life... friends... family... it would never happen though, and she knew it...
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 11, 2013, 08:53:01 pm »

Kevin had to pass through the suburbs in order to get into the real crime spots of the city. It was times like this he wished he could fly. It would have been far less awkward as well as make it far easier to catch skull and kill him. He mused that his powers were far more suitable for the chase rather than the attack. He could choose whether or not he got tired and as a consequence, in a battle of attrition he would ultimately win. He could tag his enemies with great weights courtesy of his blood runes to tire his enemy further and his blades are excellent at causing blood loss. A natural hour glass.

He stopped when he saw a rather suspicious looking girl. He couldn't help but notice the dried blood on her old unwashed sweater. Her ragged hair and dirty skin makes her look homeless.

"Oh, what is she going to do, I wonder." he muttered in an even tone. He watched her. Perhaps his presents will deter any thievery she might have considered. People in her situation often steal after all.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:55:47 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 11, 2013, 08:56:31 pm »

Selina glanced around and saw the cape, it had to be one... and he was watching her. She slowly started to back into someone's yard, then ran for it! She was terrified, trying to get away as fast as possible, cutting through yards and hedges. This was bad, this was bad, this was very very bad!
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2013, 09:14:05 pm »

Selina glanced around and saw the cape, it had to be one... and he was watching her. She slowly started to back into someone's yard, then ran for it! She was terrified, trying to get away as fast as possible, cutting through yards and hedges. This was bad, this was bad, this was very very bad!
((Was she using her power to break through the hedges and such, or just pushing past?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2013, 09:15:16 pm »

((just pushing past, she tries not to use her power lest i make her a target.))
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 11, 2013, 09:31:43 pm »

((so she is running as fast as she can without her powers?))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:33:32 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2013, 09:34:30 pm »

((yep, is Kevin going to persue?))
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2013, 09:35:42 pm »

((I still have to simulate him but i'm leaning toward, yes))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:41:15 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 137