Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 156295 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2013, 09:38:32 pm »

((K))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2013, 10:09:29 pm »

The girl spotted him and immediately bolted into and crossed yards fenced only by low hedges.  His immediate instinct was was to sprint, but by the time he reached the first hedge he stopped.

Last time he checked being suspicious was not a crime. He only adjusted positions enough to keep sight of her and noted the general direction she seemed to be heading. He opted not to trespass on private property

If she HAD done something it was likely she was a small fry criminal not worth the trouble.

"Heh" he grunted once she was out of sight. He resumed his way toward the crime hot spots where the real stuff happens.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2013, 10:13:57 pm »

Selina kept running without her power, trying to get back to somewhere she could hide! Who new this persons power!? For all she knew he could go invisible and fly! She ran into the slums and dashed through buildings and fire escapes, getting to a hiding place she still hadn't been discovered in. She hated going here, it was the bad part of down, the worst, but it was the least likely area for a hero to try and go out solo. She could only hope this atleast as she sat on the roof of one of the outskirt buildings, pulling a tattered old blanket around herself for warmth.

((Question, is arc 17 (migration) the one all about the travelers? Because i'm trying to think If I should read it as well, or skip over it for now and come back later so i'm up to date on everything in the main story.))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2013, 10:15:53 pm »

((It's worth a read, trust me.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2013, 10:18:26 pm »

((Will do then, i've almost caught up! Also,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 11, 2013, 10:25:31 pm »

((i skimmed over that arc myself it was okay if you generally like interludes I didnt start likeing those until the one with most powerful man in the world.))
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2013, 10:41:50 pm »

((Will do then, i've almost caught up! Also,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
((Doing the wrong things for the right reasons...))

((i skimmed over that arc myself it was okay if you generally like interludes I didnt start likeing those until the one with most powerful man in the world.))
((A bit of hyperbole on his part.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 11, 2013, 11:10:21 pm »

At last Kevin arrived at the slums. It brought back memories. There was a point in time when him and his sister, Sarah, lived here before they found a decent source of income. There were children playing with rim tires and a stick on the side of the streets. Groups of people standing around trash fires to keep warm in the winter. The sidewalks were badly in need of repair or non existent at all. Trash was lined up upon the walls of buildings. People made makeshift beds out of trash in trash bags. The memories were not happy ones, and they only soured more when it reminded him that his sister was now dead.

He was a little angrier, now.

Here he knew rape and armed robbery were common place. He could take his anger out on thugs. If he was lucky, they may even be bone gang members.
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 11, 2013, 11:14:16 pm »

Selina regretted not taking that extra chowder they were giving at the kitchen now, her stomach growling again. She always seemed to be hungry when she ran, even if it wasn't with her power. She sighed and started to carefully get down and look around the streets. She had some money, maybe she could find something decent here to buy... doubtful, but possible. She made sure the knife was still in place in the back of her jacket and slowly walked around, trying to be invisible while still looking around.
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 11, 2013, 11:41:18 pm »

((I'll post tomorrow. good night.))
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 11, 2013, 11:44:57 pm »

((Night))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending :A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2013, 11:12:02 am »

Steven lets out a low growl and turns to flee, while confident that kilns powers would be unable to affect him it is not a hupothesis he was willing to test at the moment.
He sees two people come around the corner. They're a girl and a boy, both in their early teens. The girl has a green-brown fuzz on her arms and neck. Steven recognizes her as Gardener, one of the Rats. The other kid is nothing to worry about.
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2013, 12:24:35 pm »

((GWG I hope this is okay.))

There was a man with a glass bottle in his hand. Drunker than a sailor and could barely keep up on his feet as he rambled and stumbled aimlessly in front of a food store. Kevin's focus was on him as a likely troublemaker. It took the drunk a few times to realize that he had to pull the door in order to open it and the first thing he did was trip and knock over some merchandise racks and started yelling something at the store keeper Kevin couldn't make out behind what would probably be bullet proof glass in this part of town.

The drunk man and the store keeper made a few muffled exchanges before Kevin made his way inside the store. He leaned against the back wall and watched. The store keeper glanced his way. Kevin was never the sneaky type.

"wah da yaaa mean your closhed *hic*" the man said to the store keeper who promptly got a shotgun from under the table. "Please, leave or i'll have to shoot you like I do with any other customer who outstay their welcome in my store."

a few customers were starting to leave the small store except for a select few who were too curious or were searching for a way to take advantage of it.

The keeper glanced Kevins way again.
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2013, 12:39:10 pm »

Selina turned a corner and froze, hiding behind an old wood pallet. That hero was here!? Why was he here!? No hero would go around here alone, it made them too big a target! Had he seen her? Had he gone after her. She was trying to stay calm, but was having trouble doing so.
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 12, 2013, 02:30:19 pm »

Kevin noted the individuals watching the scene from outside. Some were out in the open. Others were hiding behind things still others with a cheap camera phone out. There weren't many, maybe 5 or so. Inside the store were maybe 3 individuals left besides himself and the shopkeeper with the gun pointed at the drunken man in front of him and of course the drunken man himself who began shouting unintelligible curses at the shopkeeper.

At this point Kevin decided to intervene. He started walking towards the counter and froze when the shopkeeper pointed the shotgun at him.

"Don't even think about it, you damned villain" The shopkeeper wasn't scared.

well Kevin supposed he did look the part at least, he stopped and folded his arms and his blood runes writhed on top of them and his chest in suppressed anger.

...............___@@@__                  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 137