Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 157836 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"what would this involve?"
"Quick scan, pretty much. Just making sure that there won't be any complications."

Blaster returns with a medkit and a T-shirt. Selina's wound is bound and her shirt replaced. It's significantly looser and lower-cut than Selina is used to.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

"fine, take me to the scanner."
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevin is taken to the scanner.
[11]
"...You can leave if you want, but I'd recommend staying overnight. If you must leave, don't put yourself under any major stress for, say, the next 24 hours."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((what was that role for?))
Before Kevin responds he looks around the room.
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How well you had recovered.))

Hm...nothing much to note. (Also, which room?)
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevins common sense says that under his current beliefs about whats going on, he should get the hell out of dodge. God only knows why he decided to stay for the night. He removed all tatoos and slept.
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pretty sure the ~6:00 "crowd" of RP is over. Cado, Void: Try to finish up the dining room drama and describe what you do in the rest of the evening.))

"Sleeping is a weakness. Food is forever."

To the nearest eatery!
You and Hannah head to the dining court. It's mostly closed, but there are a few stations with things like coffee and assorted snacky foods intended for officers or heroes with insomnia or nighttime duty.
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Alright," Elena was pleased with how not murderously things had gone, "unless anyone wants to get anything else to eat, I think that its time to get Selina back to her cell and the rest of us to finish up this crazy day."  She stood up, put her mask back on and looked to the others to follow suit.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Derm doesn't see any particular reason to linger at this point in the story, nor any way to really do anything at all, so Tabitha buys something to eat then heads home for the day.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"what would this involve?"
"Quick scan, pretty much. Just making sure that there won't be any complications."

Blaster returns with a medkit and a T-shirt. Selina's wound is bound and her shirt replaced. It's significantly looser and lower-cut than Selina is used to.
Selina feels pretty self conscious about how low-cut it is, but follows Elena to her cell, hoping it wasn't as bad as it sounded...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"It'll be okay." Delphinium said, noting the girl's worry, "I'll brief the guard on your condition, they will provide you with any essentials that you need and I'll be glad to come down here myself if you need to talk.  Just refer to me as Delphinium to the guard, and don't touch the walls or make like you're going to escape."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"O-o-okay... Er... c-c-can I... Um... H-h-have st-stuff to... T-to draw with...?" Selina didn't want to be left only to her thoughts again.
[/quote]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Sorry for clogging up the thread once again; I'll stop after this. But I just finished Arc 26.
I finally got what I wanted, and now Jack Slash is the best character. He is simply the best.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((There is a reason he managed to stay alive in the S9, as leader of the S9, all those years.))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Regardless of Delphinium's answer, Selina is done for the day.))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 137