Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 156301 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Matthew is now watching the news, well more like listening
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"I'm sure that that will be fine."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Th-th-thank you... Dr-drawing is... i-i-is a p-pastime of mine..." Selina gives a small smile as they turn a corner to her cell.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Tabitha returns home for some much-deserved rest.

Matthew listens to the news. Nothing much of note. One reporter claims that one of the villains that attecked the PRT earlier today was joining the Protectorate.

Selina requests drawing materials. This request is granted.

Anything else, anyone? (If not, please say "No" so I know to count you.)

Also, Cado says he is going to be leaving on a long weekend. Hurrah? It could mean an interrupted game, unless Cado wants to let Selina be played by a waitlister, which is definitely an option.

And, finally...Cado, how far are you? Last you had mentioned, you were at that one mercy kill; are you to the point where the big guy takes up a new hobby?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina thanks them quietly for the materials and spends a part of the night drawing pictures of the Wards in costume with their masks on for security. She tries to make them as good as she can before going to bed.

((It was just revealed to all the characters about Dragon, thats as far as i've gotten so far. And I will be able to post every night and every morning so I will be able to keep up somewhat, so It should be fine))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:50:45 am by RangerCado »
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

((End scene))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...I don't remember the exact order. Which chapter are you on?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Arc 28: Cockroaches 28.3 i believe))
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

((I will be having the same issue as Cado now that I think about it, I'm going to be in Vegas from the 25th through the 29th))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Arc 28: Cockroaches 28.3 i believe))
((Ah, so you did pass the new hobby.))
Spoiler: Explanation (click to show/hide)
((So...having read almost all of Worm, how much do you think Selina and Taylor are alike? Roughly the same age (pre-timeskip), both shy, both have a mean streak, they even have similar builds and clothing preferences.))

((I will be having the same issue as Cado now that I think about it, I'm going to be in Vegas from the 25th through the 29th))
((Hm.
...Okay, anyone want to take over Delphinium, and is Void willing to let them?))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ah, that makes sense. And honestly, they are pretty similar... besides the MPD and lack of a somewhat decent villain group to join... yet. Its pretty funny considering I made the character well before reading through Worm. I can't wait to see what crazy stuff you throw at me to do secret rolls for. :D ))
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

((I'll have my laptop, and since I'm not old enough to drink, I won't fall into the "What happens in Vegas" trap.))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

((I'll have my laptop, and since I'm not old enough to drink, I won't fall into the "What happens in Vegas" trap.))

((hehe))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nothing more of note happens that evening.

Due in part to school, in part to the absence of a couple players, but mostly because I need to actually finish my list of Toronto's parahumans and then some before continuing, this is being put on a brief hiatus.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 137