Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 157265 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Cape-Creating Hiatus
« Reply #885 on: October 28, 2013, 09:58:34 pm »

((Since Selina is (or will be) a known hero now, shouldn't she be getting a codename?

EDIT: Others too, now that I think about it...))
((Not so well-known. She was news for a day, and will probably be news for a week. Besides, she hasn't even gone through the paperwork yet.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #886 on: October 28, 2013, 11:48:22 pm »

((read the last chapter of worm......I am a shell.T.T))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 29, 2013, 06:11:34 am »

((Hm...it's Tuesday. The last chapter of Worm is up...dammit. I was hoping to get to this this morning.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 29, 2013, 06:44:39 am »

((Wow. Just...wow. I'm not sure what to say...I don't really feel like writing something up right now.))
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 29, 2013, 08:28:47 am »

((I felt similar..just kind o lethargic and emotionally drained. in the meantime here is something that may or may not cheer you up. It's a hilarious little worm fan fiction with CYOS elements.  worm fan fiction))
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:35:51 am by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 29, 2013, 09:25:06 am »

((I felt rather satisfied by the whole thing, to be honest. Although that last bit went up way too quickly in the Incomprehensibility Meter.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 29, 2013, 09:30:16 am »

((Its difficult to say that this is the ending, since the story has a number of unresolved plot elements. I'm going to wait for those to play out first before I come to a conclusion.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 29, 2013, 09:31:40 am »

"S-s-sorry... d-d-didn't w-w-want to... t-t-t-to bother you..." Selina sits up and gathers her drawings, putting them in a small folder and wiping the last of her tears away before waiting for Elena to open the door so they could go.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 29, 2013, 09:44:19 am »

Elena opens the door with a knowing smile. She takes note of Selina's folder, and decides to ask about it later.  "Ready?"  She asks extending a hand.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 29, 2013, 09:46:06 am »

"Y-y-yes..." Selina takes her hand carefully and follows Elena to the cafeteria, looking a bit nervous and embarrassed... possibly towards what was in the folder?
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 29, 2013, 09:47:15 am »

((I felt rather satisfied by the whole thing, to be honest. Although that last bit went up way too quickly in the Incomprehensibility Meter.))
((I was satisfied up to the point where Taylor looked up at the stars and read what she saw. Then I became a shell.))
...............___@@@__                  

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 29, 2013, 09:54:25 am »

Elena takes Selina through the breakfast line, its still pretty early so all of the food is still warm, and heads towards the Wards room of the cafeteria.  Sitting, she waits for Selina to be as comfortable as possible before asking, "What's in the folder?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 29, 2013, 10:04:38 am »

((Somehow...I knew you would say something like that.))

((Its difficult to say that this is the ending, since the story has a number of unresolved plot elements. I'm going to wait for those to play out first before I come to a conclusion.))
((There will be an epilogue...but really, nothing has an ending. Nothing ever ends, Adrian. And ending is just where you decide to stop writing. Or when the world is destroyed with all the characters and their lives' work on it, either or.))

2012, July 15, ~7:00 am

Elena chats with Selina, trying to remember what she has to do today. Not a lot, mostly keep an eye on Selina. At 11, the PRT scheduled a meeting about the Bones for all the heroes and any of its employees that wanted to come, but until and after that, she will be free...if nothing comes up.

Tabitha awakes, no longer able to sleep. She goes over why she was so excited...oh, right. She could become a hero in a few short days, and she is on the brink of a literally world-changing discovery! If that's not exciting, she doesn't know what is.
Glancing over her schedule...meeting about the Bones at 11...meeting about becoming a hero at 2...lots of time to make sure that power-granting-serum-machine would work...

Matthew awakes. He has a vague sense of impending doom.

Steven Jerle wakes up in his force-field-enhanced cell. He notes that the damage he did to the bed was fixed in the night.

Kevin wakes up. There are only so many ways to say that, you know? Anyways, he considers...what shall he do today? He should be healed up today...
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 29, 2013, 10:06:44 am »

"I er... I dr-drew um... y-y-y-you all... er..." Selina opens the folder and shows the drawings.

((Using Golds rolling system has given me good fortune and potential lols))

Delphinium: (Nat 20 crit) The drawing is amazingly detailed and shows a lot of time going into it.

Silver: (13+5 Modified crit) The drawing of Silver is quite good as well, showing a delicate hand in drawing.

Blaster: (9+5) The drawing of Blaster is not as well drawn as the others, but is still of a good quality.

Bullhit: (10+5) The same can be said for the one of Bullhit, though it seems slightly better.

Scatterstep: (12+5) The drawing of Scatterstep is better than Blaster and Bullhit's, showing a care to her face and eyes.

String-Em-Up: (9+5) The drawing of String-Em-Up shows the same detail as Blasters.

All are drawn in costume but without their masks.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 29, 2013, 10:19:31 am »

"These... These are really good!"  Elena pulls off her mask to get a better look. "Do you want to show these to the others?"  She knows that these can't actually be shown to non-protectorate people since the masks are off but by no means should these pictures be left in a folder.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 137