Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Save(scum) the World: Thieves, Demons, and Explosions!  (Read 3020 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Save(scum) the World: so it begins.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 10:59:35 am »

mmk

C
Grab the AK and an IED and take cover within time remaining.
in one quick motion you grab the gun and the explosive and run upstairs. you duck and press your back against the wall at the top of the stairs. There are two small windows here facing south, (towards the street) and one facing west. On the north side of the room there's a small closet with regular, household supplies in them. To the east is the open door you burst through in your rush to get to the basement.

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
save "C,1" has been created.
56 seconds remaining.

((as for the sites role in this, it serves to organize everything, nothing else. If this game ever gains enough momentum that it becomes a bit confusing, the site should be able to help with figuring out where to start.))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:18:39 am by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 11:31:09 am »

Trilby
Find a window nearby and jump out through the window. Once outside, find a bush and take off my black bodysuit to reveal that I wear a beige colored suit underneath.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 08:53:03 pm »

Ah, so turns do not have to happen simultaneously due to the save mechanic.
Cool, I think I'll take a hack at some saves myself now.
A
Wait in master bedroom (change into clothes from there), pretending to be Mr. Miller asleep in bed.

B
Kick the demon in the hand, hopefully sending the gun flying. Then kick it in the face.
C,1
Fire a couple rounds through the window at the hummer. Prime and lob the explosive through the hole.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Save(scum) the World: Thieves, Demons, and Explosions!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 08:34:20 pm »

Trilby
Find a window nearby and jump out through the window. Once outside, find a bush and take off my black bodysuit to reveal that I wear a beige colored suit underneath.

[4]You leap through the window without any trouble, but some of the police see you. [1 vs. 4] One of them is so surprised by your appearance that he tightens his grip on his gun, accidentally pulling the trigger and shooting one of his friends in the leg. The mans screams of pain distract the others long enough for you to leap into a nearby shrub. You pull off your bodysuit, and you are not in fact wearing a beige suit. We don't allow such Dei ex Machina around here, though it will take you more than a suit to get you out of this, as the police know your out here, and it's only a matter of time before they find which shrub you're hiding in
save "A,1" has been created.
50 seconds remaining.

A
Wait in master bedroom (change into clothes from there), pretending to be Mr. Miller asleep in bed.

[5] You run up to the master bedroom before the police get further into the house. Inside there is an extremely large bed and a great many bookcases. In all though, the room is a bit smaller than you might have expected. Regardless, you strip and go to his dresser and put on some of his clothes, then leaping into his bed. It takes the police only a few seconds more to reach the room. [1] You attempt to tell the two officers you’re Miller, but they don’t believe you for a second. ”Put your hands up, Trilby, we’ve got you cornered."
save "A,2" has been created.
30 seconds remaining.

B
Kick the demon in the hand, hopefully sending the gun flying. Then kick it in the face.
[5 vs. 6] You kick the gun, but the “demon” holds onto it, and immediately tries to fire, only to find that your kick managed to jam the gun. [4 vs. 4] You then attempt to kick him, but he blocks your attack. He takes this opportunity to try and smack you with the gun. [2 vs. 2] the fighting isn’t at all graceful, but neither party comes out of it with the upper hand.

save "B,1" has been created.
55 seconds remaining.

C,1
Fire a couple rounds through the window at the hummer. Prime and lob the explosive through the hole.
[4 vs. 2] You shoot directly at the hummer, and succeed in getting a bullet in one of the two guards taking cover behind it. It doesn’t kill him, and you could only see the two at the SUV, but it sure as hell hurt one of them. You then attempt to throw the IED at the SUV. [4 vs. 2] The IED falls just a bit short, and while the SUV doesn’t explode, the shockwave sends the two soldiers flying back, and only one of them gets up.
save "C,1,1" has been created.
50 seconds remaining.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:36:28 pm by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Save(scum) the World: Thieves, Demons, and Explosions!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 04:03:54 pm »

C,1,1

Take cover and try to figure out where the other soldiers went.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Save(scum) the World: Thieves, Demons, and Explosions!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 04:09:17 pm »

A,1
Sneak out of there in the shrubs.
Pages: 1 [2]