Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Mini Mafia Madness: Game over, Tiruin and TheDarkStar win!  (Read 30202 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Mafia Madness: Game over, Tiruin and TheDarkStar win!
« Reply #285 on: June 08, 2014, 03:22:26 am »

I'm really sorry Tiruin for not trusting you at the end there. Why didn't you just say straightforwardly that you didn't lie to me in the QT? I wasn't sure whether your last posts were because you were engaged with the game as town or flailing scum but I should have realised (but didn't because I was dog tired) that scum MOWE could well afford to be a cool cucumber at that stage.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Mafia Madness: Game over, Tiruin and TheDarkStar win!
« Reply #286 on: June 08, 2014, 05:18:19 am »

I'm really sorry Tiruin for not trusting you at the end there. Why didn't you just say straightforwardly that you didn't lie to me in the QT? I wasn't sure whether your last posts were because you were engaged with the game as town or flailing scum but I should have realised (but didn't because I was dog tired) that scum MOWE could well afford to be a cool cucumber at that stage.
I wasn't aiming to be mean at the end of the day by the way (if it sounds like that D: because I figured you were tired and fatigued but...given the time, it was pretty much day end [and your profile showed offline :-\] so...I chanced my way of prodding that thing).
Also...I pretty much did say it straightforwardly. If I'm scum or town, I won't push the 'hey, trust me' card [Because I don't want lying to be assumed or..well, y'know, outright lying] but I push the idea of your best judgement instead :(

...Though I do guess I may have been overly snarky ._. mmph. But...I thought the tone signified...sarcasm?
*hugs NQT*
You'll be my townie forever and ever and ever. :3
Candid Note 1.
I'm just doing banter as always. I don't know if NQT is town or not, but I choose to believe NQT is town in my perspective (even if he is totally scum) due to...me trusting him. Fair and simple.
Backup Note 2. Explaining my chirpyness.

ANYWAY.
*NQT is a huge dark teddy bear*
MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
Someone I can trust. Also philosophical background.
HAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...Anthropological Constant Note 3.
In which I do notice I missed to post that [in that one time you used your avatar to speak in regard to one statement of mine] that I...never thought of it as a face shrouded by a cloak (given that the cloak is 90% off-portrait) and...well. Looking at the black part as an outline. I...assumed strangely fluffy shadow with piercing yet amazing azure eyes.
...In which I did mean teddy bear. :P

(but didn't because I was dog tired)
It was me, not you u_u I should have been better partner.

I believe things went fairly well, even if I only won a single battle and lost the war. I am very satisfied with my little win.  :D

Also, I would definitely be up for the next MMM.
*cheers you*
I like how you didn't lie :D (well ok, but that was a lie because it was direct to your role, which is not considered).
But you could work on your case more xD
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]