Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 56

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 6 - Game Over!  (Read 159849 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 6 - Day 2 is oddly familiar
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2013, 02:41:53 pm »

I learned that Caz likes to rolefish.

Nerjin:  Are you still a dreamwalker?

Toony:
I had the thought of there being a Toaster/Jim scum team and that was very scary to ponder.

@Toaster/Jim:
Why I, and everyone, should be voting Nerjin:
Nerjin.
You two seem to be getting along well (joshing one another with silly ribs), what do you think of the other, exactly?  Would you be surprised if the other flipped town or scum?

I have no current suspicions of Jim.  I wouldn't be surprised either way, because he's pretty cagey and hard to nail down.

No kill is troubling... now we have to consider the possibility of conversions.  It's almost better if someone had died, really.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2013, 02:42:44 pm »

Nerjin:  Are you still a dreamwalker?

This hypocrisy, I love it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2013, 02:42:50 pm »

Well, we're back to Day 1 again. Did anyone learn anything useful?
Nope.

Still have questions towards Tiruin, Cmega3, and Toaster.

Link to post for Tiruin and Cmega3Link to post for Toaster.

@Toaster:
In hindsight how do you feel now?  Are you going to vote Nerjin again?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2013, 02:43:35 pm »

Post-edit:
Oh hello there Toaster.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2013, 02:44:03 pm »

From what I can tell I'm still a Dreamwalker. I was told that I feel like myself but I'm not sure if that means I maintain my dream-walk powers. I'll have to get back to you on that.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2013, 02:50:53 pm »

Need to remember I can't edit posts here. I don't think asking people to give their relevant info is rolefishing as such. If we don't use what happened during the night to help us figure out who to lynch, it's just going to be a day of arguing over eachother's mismanaged sentences.

We're looking at a vampire cult, right? If we lynch wrong today, they'll start to outnumber us. We need any relevant info that can help, tbh. Jumping on "omg caz is rolefishing" is just the standard "look i'm a townie" action.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 04, 2013, 02:56:37 pm »

Toony:
@Toaster:
In hindsight how do you feel now?  Are you going to vote Nerjin again?

The same way I feel whenever I'm a vote on a mislynch- crap, I screwed up, do better next time.  I stand by my vote, though.

Since they were proven to be Town Nerjin actions, no, I'm not voting him again.  He doesn't get a free pass in the future, though- just his D1 actions are now non-votable.

Caz:

Need to remember I can't edit posts here. I don't think asking people to give their relevant info is rolefishing as such. If we don't use what happened during the night to help us figure out who to lynch, it's just going to be a day of arguing over eachother's mismanaged sentences.

We're looking at a vampire cult, right? If we lynch wrong today, they'll start to outnumber us. We need any relevant info that can help, tbh. Jumping on "omg caz is rolefishing" is just the standard "look i'm a townie" action.

That's pretty damn blatant, though.  If someone has something they need to claim, then they'll do it.

The situation looks good for a vampire cult, unless a kill was prevented or blocked or something.  That'd be a relief, really, because I hate dealing with cults.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 04, 2013, 03:52:27 pm »

Back to Persus13. Same reasons as yesterday.

Well, we're back to Day 1 again. Did anyone learn anything useful?

I dunno.

Did you?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 04, 2013, 03:57:00 pm »

Ok, fun!
Firstly I think who ever resurrected Nerjin should claim. While I'm not a fan of giving out any sort of role info this early, this could be one of the times it is more beneficial.
If this pattern of no NKs and raising the dead continues it would become clear we have a necromancer, so having them already claimed makes life easy for the town.
If they claim priest and then then don't raise any more dead to try and look less obvious then they don't get more members, and it makes life easier for the town.
If they refuse to claim priest then it is pretty clear we actually do have a necromancer, and at least we know exactly what we are dealing with.

A policy of priest claiming in this specific circumstance seems to work best, or have I missed something?

From what I can tell I'm still a Dreamwalker. I was told that I feel like myself but I'm not sure if that means I maintain my dream-walk powers. I'll have to get back to you on that.
Nothing more to say? Nothing interesting to add?
Are you perhaps waiting for some advice before you get back to us?

A vampire cult? Why do you think that?
Between having roles that have a protect and the possibility for the mafia to not have a kill, you choose the non-kill? Its only day 2, what pattern do you have?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 04, 2013, 04:01:39 pm »

Back to Persus13. Same reasons as yesterday.
I dunno.

Did you?

Not a jot. Nerjin isn't even clear because of the possibility of him rezzing as a third party. He seemed scummy even as town so it'll be interesting to see how he acts now.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2013, 04:03:37 pm »

I think Nerjin should tell us what he dreamed, considering we know his role already. That's if you don't think it would hurt the town in some way. (Not sure how that would work)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 04, 2013, 04:04:40 pm »

I dreamed that I was dead... Because I was dead. Can't dream when dead it turns out.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 04, 2013, 04:14:10 pm »

Ok, fun!
Firstly I think who ever resurrected Nerjin should claim. While I'm not a fan of giving out any sort of role info this early, this could be one of the times it is more beneficial.
If this pattern of no NKs and raising the dead continues it would become clear we have a necromancer, so having them already claimed makes life easy for the town.
If they claim priest and then then don't raise any more dead to try and look less obvious then they don't get more members, and it makes life easier for the town.
If they refuse to claim priest then it is pretty clear we actually do have a necromancer, and at least we know exactly what we are dealing with.

Nerjin coming back fits the pattern of resurrection, not necromancy. Necromancers raise zombies, who are more or less non-players. Zombies do not participate in the day discussion, so there being a Necromancer is not even an option here.

A vampire cult? Why do you think that?
Between having roles that have a protect and the possibility for the mafia to not have a kill, you choose the non-kill? Its only day 2, what pattern do you have?

You know, you're probably right. Good thing we have you here to dispel even the suggestion of there being a vampire scum team before we get it in our crazy heads to go looking for one.

Hey, Max White. When you look in a mirror, what do you see?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 04, 2013, 04:15:49 pm »

Ah, I see. What game was it that had a necromancer then?

Also, a lizard with a sweet ass guitar and white shirt.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 04, 2013, 04:18:57 pm »

Is there any particular reason why you're trying to talk people out of discussing vampires as a scum team?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 56