Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 56

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 6 - Game Over!  (Read 158199 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 6 - Day 4 brings dark news
« Reply #615 on: November 20, 2013, 08:11:02 am »

Imp: You didn't inspect NQT?

I did not for several reasons:

1)  I do believe he probably is a sort of changer.  There are -many- sorts of changers.  We have seen more roles detected as Changer than we have seen detected as anything else.

2)  I already believe he is Scum, no matter if his claim of being a priest is true or not, because of his behavior throughout the game, but especially his behavior towards Max (and a lesser extent Caz) even as early as Day 1 and from before Max starts to 'truly tunnel' on NQT.

3)  I didn't believe it was likely that I'd be here D4.  I picked someone who had not role claimed yet, both to satisfy my curiousity, and because -if- the hunter is not Town, we need to find that hunter.  Maybe I'd be alive - maybe there'd be a Warlock to talk to me if not - maybe there's some miracle res floating around.

So I did not inspect NQT and I didn't inspect Perses either.  But I am not ready to say who I inspected because of this reasoning:

One thing I'm not talking about yet is my inspection results from last night.  I did inspect someone, I did get results.  I see reason not to reveal my results yet - I'm going to tentatively assume most of us would prefer to see me verify another's claim rather than have someone verify my claim at this point.  But maybe it's best for everyone to not claim (I believe I think it is time for a mass claim, but I'm not sure and I've never been present for one - I'm not sure how to tell when it's time), and if not it might be best for me to not reveal my results either.

1) if we as a whole decide not to mass claim - I may not be helping Town's cause to reveal my results.

2) there are two purposes to revealing an investigative result.  One is for me to be confirmed or not by the other person's words.  The other is for the other person to be confirmed or not by my words.  Order matters, and I'd like to know if most of the players I think are Town want me supporting or challenging someone else's claim, or want someone else supporting or challenging my claim.  All I will say -right now- is that I investigated someone whose role had not yet been claimed, I investigated either Jim, Toony, Toaster, or Tiruin, and I have a result.

I am going to accept the group's consensus (excluding NQT, who I believe is certain Scum) as to whether to reveal my results before or after the mass claim if there is one - and if the decision is to not mass claim, I may not be revealing my inspection results from last night.  If the players I believe most likely to be Town as a whole feel revealing 'hidden' roles is still a bad idea, I want to hear why, consider the reasoning, make sure I agree with it - and then I'll decide if I should speak about my findings anyway.  But if I agree that it's best not to mass claim, I'm probably going to agree that it's best not to reveal my results from N3.

Tiruin:

...And this. I skimmed over it to only register the lowermost paragraph in my mind that 'Imp wants NQT dead'.

Huh.  Shame that.  Least you read more now.  What do you understand of my words there now?  Do you agree, disagree?  Is the entire meaning you get still that 'Imp wants NQT dead.', nothing else of meaning in that pretty short post?

I believe it is best for the hunter to claim now given this scenario.
Only the hunter?

I'm checking back on you and the rest. It is believable, on your case at NQT, but it is also a factor which I didn't check enough that you may be bussing Max. Given your claim as a Fortune Teller, what did you find yesterday?

Read my answer to Perses above if you want more detail in this answer.  I am waiting to hear if you, Perses, and Toaster as a whole feel that a mass claim should occur (NQT excluded because I believe him sure Scum, and don't think Scum opinion on massclaim matters), and if so - if you three have a consensus that you'd rather have me reveal my results -before- the mass claim or -after-, and if there is a decision made not to mass claim I will probably be withholding my results as well.  I believe my reasons for waiting to see your collective preference are obvious, but I'll explain further if anyone other than NQT asks.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 20, 2013, 08:50:53 am »

NQT:
In my next analytical post (coming very soon!) I will look at the cases and interactions-with known-scum of each player.

Goodie.

I'm especially interested in what you have to say about your interactions with these known Scum, starting from your first post in the game.

My first post of my Case on you included a broad comparison of your interactions, -especially- with Max but slightly also with Caz - were different, and -how- they were different, from your interactions with every other player.

You didn't have anything to say about that yet.  If you do now, I'm interested, especially if you can actually explain your glaringly different behavior in interaction with especially Max (but also Caz) when that behavior is compared to how you interacted with everyone else in the game.

Imp— if you inspected me then you know I'm whatever Priest comes up as, right?

Given that you appear to me to have worked from D1 to appear to be a priest, I feel quite confident that you are a flavor of Changer.  But even if you -are- a priest, and even if you -did- Rez Nerjin - I still believe you are Scum for a great many reasons.

However, I do believe that you are 'not worth investigating' by a Fortune Teller.  I believe you selected, as did Jim in S3, a 'would look true' rolecover - or that you even DID make a true claim about your role and action.  My great fear of you being a changer is essentially gone - if you were the game would probably be over... or possibly already over for Town but still a toss up between SK (If we have one) and Scum.  I will not lie about my results to attempt to cement your lynch - and your behavior alone should do that cementing very nicely, I very much do think.

We -do- have a killer.  This killer -may- be third party.  You were not slain last night.  That -could- be because the killer is third party and knew that slaying what is likely to be the final Scum member would confirm to all the other players that there is indeed a serial killer, and only a serial killer, left to find.

But I can also see a killer who was Town thinking that he found your lynch likely.  If you were the last Scum, you'd be a high probability lynch tonight.  If you and Toony were Scum (he was my next Scummiest pick after you), getting rid of Toony is great, as he's the 'slippery choice'.  If you are NOT scum but Toony is, then NKing you would leave us with ... maybe not a Toony lynch.

However, I'm not sure if we get told for certain when the last Scum dies but the game doesn't end - if we know if we are looking for non-Scum only or if we just know that we're not done yet.

None the less, in -case- that killer is hostile, I made my decision on who to investigate based on a need to try and find that hunter.  NQT, of all the players alive in the game besides my self - I am most certain -you- are not a killer outside of the Scum ability.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 20, 2013, 09:30:48 am »

Imp
I'm especially interested in what you have to say about your interactions with these known Scum, starting from your first post in the game.
If you're so convinced I'm scum I'm not sure what you hope to gain from me looking at myself. I will anyway, of course, but why don't you also take an honest look at everyone (temporarily suspending your current suspicions) and tell us what you find?

My first post of my Case on you included a broad comparison of your interactions, -especially- with Max but slightly also with Caz - were different, and -how- they were different, from your interactions with every other player.

You didn't have anything to say about that yet.  If you do now, I'm interested, especially if you can actually explain your glaringly different behavior in interaction with especially Max (but also Caz) when that behavior is compared to how you interacted with everyone else in the game.
I addressed your argument about the supposed differences in how I spoke to Max here. Only you think that there's anything of substance in this line of enquiry.

[reasons why you didn't investigate me]
So basically, you're so convinced I'm scum you decided to hunt for the hunter instead. The only role that, if you succeed in mislynching me, could save the game for town. Okay.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 20, 2013, 09:41:51 am »

Everyone: Post coming up. Net problems. I haven't read every post after Persus' one despite seeing them here because I'm busy fleshing out what I'm saying in MS Word, and quite annoyed at my net for killing off a nice post.

So brevity. If it permits me in the following minutes (yeah, on-off..for extended amounts of time :s)

I am an Illusionist.
N1 - I didn't act. Yes, let me detail this. In brief: I figured the combination of everyone + the prospect of [if I redirect a kill and x dies...] fell between me choosing to act, and me choosing NOT to act. Concluded with not doing anything, and everything proceeding swell--if in case there was another illusionist, then I'd may as well sit back, and check the lines later on. Expounding later.
N2 - Persus to Toony - explanation for what I said D3 will follow.
N3 - Explanation continued from N2 follows. Notes drop down to Toony > Persus. Basically, a reconfiguration of suspicion/action due to proof being proven down on N2.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 20, 2013, 09:48:17 am »

Why did I have to die?  Bah.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 20, 2013, 09:53:35 am »

Eagerly awaiting your follow-up Tiruin. Namely, who did you redirect last night?

Also, that means that Toaster is the only player yet to claim. If everyone has been telling the truth up until now then we know what you're going to say but it will be interesting either way.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 20, 2013, 09:57:26 am »

Eagerly awaiting your follow-up Tiruin. Namely, who did you redirect last night?

Also, that means that Toaster is the only player yet to claim. If everyone has been telling the truth up until now then we know what you're going to say but it will be interesting either way.
Everyone: Post coming up. Net problems. I haven't read every post after Persus' one despite seeing them here because I'm busy fleshing out what I'm saying in MS Word, and quite annoyed at my net for killing off a nice post.

So brevity. If it permits me in the following minutes (yeah, on-off..for extended amounts of time :s)

I am an Illusionist.
N1 - I didn't act. Yes, let me detail this. In brief: I figured the combination of everyone + the prospect of [if I redirect a kill and x dies...] fell between me choosing to act, and me choosing NOT to act. Concluded with not doing anything, and everything proceeding swell--if in case there was another illusionist, then I'd may as well sit back, and check the lines later on. Expounding later.
N2 - Persus to Toony - explanation for what I said D3 will follow.
N3 - Explanation continued from N2 follows. Notes drop down to Toony > Persus. Basically, a reconfiguration of suspicion/action due to proof being proven down on N2.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 20, 2013, 10:08:50 am »

Well, given that three of five have already claimed, we might as well go all the way.  PPE: Four.  Hi Tiruin!

I am indeed the Monster Hunter.

N1 I tried and failed to kill Persus.
N2 I killed Nerjin.
N3 I killed ToonyMan.

For N1 I saw what I thought was a strong connection between Max and Persus.  Between the two, I found Persus to be more scummy, so I targeted him.

N2 I was worried about Nerjin's res, and the fact he did absolutely nothing relevant D2 gave me a strong "new third party trying to lay low" feeling.

N3 I didn't buy Toony's sudden switch from Max to Persus.  Prior to NQT changing his vote, Toony was content with the Max lynch and had moved on to questioning others.  When NQT switched to Persus, though...

I think Imp is probably town.  I don't know why NQT is trying to do a lynch on Persus now so I'm going to avoid doing that.

...then after some waffling...

I'm being particularly wary of NQT because of his position, but I think he's probably town.  There's just that unfortunate possibility that Caz and him are in cahoots.  Otherwise (this is how I felt at the beginning of Day 2) I'm pretty confident there would not be two cult priests in a game and NQT's res was successful, as he claims (though I don't think he claimed exactly so until recently...?).  Hold your suspicions in moderation.

In any case, I think I'm going to switch my vote to Persus.  Seer is a powerful role and can't see why he would lie, it's true.  I mainly had my vote towards Max because Imp backed up Persus, but that's about it.  There could easily be some form of manipulation and I do not like this feeling.  Max's actions after inspecting NQT make sense too.

...he switches.  I didn't buy his reasoning and thought he could have been trying to save his buddy.

So Max fakeclaimed to try to get Persus lynched.  This makes Persus pretty much certainly not cult.  Imp's counterclaim of Max (which logically matched his actual role) got Max lynched, making Imp a strong town lean.

This leaves Tiruin and NQT.  I'll need to read up on those two.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 20, 2013, 10:26:00 am »

Tiruin
N3 - Explanation continued from N2 follows. Notes drop down to Toony > Persus. Basically, a reconfiguration of suspicion/action due to proof being proven down on N2.[/b]
I've talked to you before about the confusing way you use the word 'note'. So you're saying you redirected Toony to Persus on N3. Do you believe Persus' claim of being a knight?

Toaster
[claim]
As no one has counterclaimed, your claim has a lot of weight to it. I'll think more on this.

Imp
Now everyone has claimed are you going to tell us your result then?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 20, 2013, 10:37:03 am »

[Expletive] [EXPLETIVE] this internet. Not even loading after I do stuff and press post and do stuff and refresh and then no post...

I shalt not touch ye, O brevity. For thy charms and thy words have interrupted my posts whenceforth!

I think I broke my pseudo-english translator. An-whoo, the bottom post is unedited. Everything past the horizontal rule below my stuffs equal responses and knowledge of me reading the next replies.

I am an Illusionist who has decided to renounce my ways and go as an Exorcist through the mystic arts!

Meaning: I'm an Illusionist. That's all I am. An Illusionist.

N1: I did not act. Firstly I began reflecting on how redirectors work--considering the many-potential roles they would serve, which spanned...quite a lot of personal arguments. Conclusion? I /felt/ they were anti-town at the start, especially during that time (Primary thought: me redirecting scum towards a target would be a valuable find, yet in doing so, if it was not the kill WHICH I DID NOT RISK--would prove..more fallible than not in theory of proving upon action and reaction later on in-game.) A counter argument would be if people would be typing up the knots later on and discovered a shift in the plot. Something which I didn't want to bother with until I had evidence. Evidence coming in the form of 'what would people do if in case their ability--their power to influence the game behind seeing eyes [figuratively..] was uninterrupted. Their response to N1. Their..well, reaction to a mutual stimulus that gives us all a certain bias towards power roles than vanilla-no act roles.

The variety of roles, seeing their nebulous and numerous state, were too much of a conundrum at the time and guessing against my better notion {ie what if you hit a killer?} (A rare chance, but a 'you hit golden treasure' chance). Such a tempting notion, yet something I did not give much thought on as I was thinking more on 'what if I don't act?' and basked in the effects.

I decided to play it safe and wait it out.

N2: Persus to Toony. Caz is lynched. Hoorah? Heck yes. Problem being, I had suspects. Cmega was seemingly absent and his record was...splotchy. Using my power on him, though related to my thoughts on 'if I get the killer..' would be wholly ideal at the point though inhibited by a much greater affront to my thinking.

Persus.

Why him? He got the N1 note, and while I had (and detailed) a suspicious point at his person during the time being [D3], I was checking on reader-responses to it and whom would validate my suspicion on proving Persus as town. I kept my reading silent and pretended that it didn't affect my words at the time--acting as best, an observer and an innocent un-illusionist and directing knowledge of the illusionist in public, checking for any notice or significant reaction.

Guess who voted Persus? ToonyMan! One of my previous targets and suspects. Joyous be I, for whom speaks his words in my intrigue is he who is first to catch the snare!

...Though guess how much backing or context clues/evidence he had?
You tell me, please, as I couldn't get it from his post here. I mean, I fully agree on the efficiency of a role--doubly so when evidence pops out and the response is lacking. However it..totally misses out the intervening variable of

Seer is a powerful role, and lies would be a no-no. However my 'this is darn weird' meter was killing me and I couldn't bend over that thought that it would remain AS SUCH given how I rationalized the solution on [IF X WAS REDIRECTED, THEN Y STRIKES TRUE AND VICE VERSA: Pertaining to how Imp OR Max should be correct]
And my confusion? He voted Persus instead of Imp.
..And this thing. Check the latest paragraph? I believe, at best, he was skimming and acted on role-significance.

Also if Persus did act to kill--given how it's a conjunctive scenario with his action (since he claimed Knight), t'would be an easy proof given my suspicion on Toony before. And unless Toony himself is a knight..well, he'll report it.

If no kill from my target happens, then Persus is 100% Town from the 99%.

N3: Toony to Persus! Max is down. He flips scum. Prior to lynch, I had been planning on targeting whomever to whatever depending on if the one lynched hits up TOWN. Meaning either targeting those who had acted against the voted, and redirecting him/her against the only source I could find viable. Aye, people suspected others-NQT, perhaps? Sure. Fine. However Toony was a special mention to me. How he got around things, like he had a certain source of information rather than an erratic movement of thought. His actions (checking back--how he voted//FoS'd me a long way ago) were still of suspect, and I grabbed the opportunity to use my powers in such a way that nothing could go wrong.

The only source of my deed is a convenient guardian of our undisclosed liege-lord stationed conveniently in this town who conveniently fended off an attacker with good senses who conveniently stopped his own death on a (now-proven) convenient N1, and by empirical evidence, was the target of an attack by scum yesterday--an attack which I rationalized, would either be a failed spanner in the works (proving Imp more town than not, or rather a good bus) or Persus being town (or a DARN WELL GOOD BUS).

...The result stands before you as a corpse.

PPE: ...Everyone post-Persus. (That sounded latin to me. Argh, self. Nice going trying to find puns >.>)

Imp
Tiruin:

...And this. I skimmed over it to only register the lowermost paragraph in my mind that 'Imp wants NQT dead'.

Huh.  Shame that.  Least you read more now.  What do you understand of my words there now?  Do you agree, disagree?  Is the entire meaning you get still that 'Imp wants NQT dead.', nothing else of meaning in that pretty short post?
I'm looking back at that time, thanks. I'm more along your side as town on the matter, though--yet on due reason because of what I said above and much less on how you and NQT performed.
Meaning: I'm reading back and cannot give a definitive or exact answer to this.

Only the hunter?
...He's the only one else who didn't claim other than what we know of today:
Persus - Knight.
Imp - Fortune Teller.
NQT - Priest
Me - Illusionist
Toaster - ? (now claimed Hunter)
..So yeah. I did mean it when I say I think it best, due to the note on being on the last scum (ie: 1:4 scenario). Said person may either have participated in the bus yesterday to bring in townie points--if in case the consensus was faulty against him/her. The base reason was that I know 3 (not exact, but claimed) claims, and thus why I asked a 'Toaster, are you the hunter' note.

NQT
In virtue of having the lowest number of suspicions, Tiruin is the top candidate. She was the last on the Max lynch but the first on the Caz lynch. In my next analytical post (coming very soon!) I will look at the cases and interactions-with known-scum of each player.
And this does not take in what I said as of yesterday? Interesting how your viewpoint is. Is it judging by superficial examination or have you gone in depth and seen something which I have not, in myself?

As we have either have a serial killer or a monster hunter with terrible judgement (I have a theory as to who it is but I might well be wrong), this is probably LYLO right now. As such we should be even more cautious than normal about who we lynch. Not right now, but before the end of the day we should all share our top scum picks in ranked order: this often works out quite well.
I fathom to how or why the former @ bolded portion. And what would lead you to conclude the adjective of the latter.
So let me ask: Why, on both counts?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'with the add-on of a silencer', but on Day 2 I made very clear my case on Jim and my own misgivings with it:
..Err, as in it wasn't made that obvious to the general audience--how everyone else swayed, to give a metaphor.

Well, I look forward to seeing whether your method bears fruit today if you do turn out to be town.
...Meaning whatnow? Pertaining to my method or..?

By Day 3, I came to realise that Jim mischaracterisation of our interaction was probably an honest mistake rather than a deliberate deception. You might have noticed by now that I'm not afraid to change my mind.
And the shift from Jim to the current voted at that time came..when? You realized it was an honest mistake based on what precise statement? What was the influencing note?

Toaster

N3 I didn't buy Toony's sudden switch from Max to Persus
.  Prior to NQT changing his vote, Toony was content with the Max lynch and had moved on to questioning others.  When NQT switched to Persus, though...
@Orange: What persuaded you to kill him based on this buying of actions? Is it relevant with the purple?
@Purple: ...And this caused you to kill him..why? It was scummy..how?

Buying such to save a buddy..how?

Also why did you kill Nerjin and compared to your reads at the time-which I ask you to state including a list of reads D3, and preferably now, too-what caused Nerjin to be a prime suspect to lay your sword on him?

PPE: Four.  Hi Tiruin!
o/

PPEII: NQT
> Yep. Given that there's Toaster to clarify it out, yeah. That, and the interaction between Max and Persus going out in D3? Persus is pretty much my safe bet here.
...Also when I say notes, I was..eh. Badly worded. I was thinking about my notes as a whole, then thinking how I'd write it down in a non-purple-prose format. Sorry about that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:50 am »

EBWOP

Toaster:
N2 I was worried about Nerjin's res, and the fact he did absolutely nothing relevant D2 gave me a strong "new third party trying to lay low" feeling.
Disregard my query on Nerjin.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 20, 2013, 10:45:28 am »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 20, 2013, 10:54:03 am »

EBWOP:
Guess who voted Persus? ToonyMan! One of my previous targets and suspects. Joyous be I, for whom speaks his words in my intrigue is he who is first to catch the snare!
Do note that Toony wasn't the first to vote Persus [Lookin' at you, Max]. The last sentence is of reference to how expressions are made for emphasis.
Just to clarify if my statement was vague.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 20, 2013, 11:51:22 am »

First off, before I do anything else, Tiruin. No one has counterclaimed Toaster and he's confirmed what Persus said. Thus it's either Tiruin or Imp at this stage, my vote-analysis says Tiruin is guilty and the law of post counts says Imp is not scum (she has the most posts in the game and she's least suspicious by way of vote counts). My vote analysis was right for the rest of the game, so I'm trusting it for now while further analysis is ongoing.

Imp
I started on the full interactions with scum and I simply don't have time for it and it doesn't seem to me to be very useful (I recall in a previous game (the Arcane BM) I cleared Tiruin based on her prior interactions with known scum but it turned out she was scum).
Words are wind. I'm going to go back and look specifically at the lynch cases.

Tiruin
In virtue of having the lowest number of suspicions, Tiruin is the top candidate. She was the last on the Max lynch but the first on the Caz lynch. In my next analytical post (coming very soon!) I will look at the cases and interactions-with known-scum of each player.
And this does not take in what I said as of yesterday? Interesting how your viewpoint is. Is it judging by superficial examination or have you gone in depth and seen something which I have not, in myself?
My analysis correctly judged Max and Caz to be scum. The same analysis now points to you as being scum. I'm now going back over the specific cases that people have made to see which ones had lynch-weight to them.

As we have either have a serial killer or a monster hunter with terrible judgement (I have a theory as to who it is but I might well be wrong), this is probably LYLO right now. As such we should be even more cautious than normal about who we lynch. Not right now, but before the end of the day we should all share our top scum picks in ranked order: this often works out quite well.
I fathom to how or why the former @ bolded portion. And what would lead you to conclude the adjective of the latter.
So let me ask: Why, on both counts?
There have been two kills every night since night two: so we know there are two people with kills (i.e. a hunter or serial killer). Toaster has murdered three town players: if he is a town hunter he has terrible judgement.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'with the add-on of a silencer', but on Day 2 I made very clear my case on Jim and my own misgivings with it:
..Err, as in it wasn't made that obvious to the general audience--how everyone else swayed, to give a metaphor.
I recall mentioning on D3 that players I thought were town didn't think Jim's action was a big deal.

Well, I look forward to seeing whether your method bears fruit today if you do turn out to be town.
...Meaning whatnow? Pertaining to my method or..?
I'm looking forward to seeing your insightful psychological method find the final cult player. (Well, I rather suspect that the final cult player is you yourself, but I look forward to seeing how you pursue cases today).

And the shift from Jim to the current voted at that time came..when? You realized it was an honest mistake based on what precise statement? What was the influencing note?
In between night 2 and day 3 I reflected on the matter, hence why I didn't follow up on Jim the next day. I poked him a bit at the beginning of Day 3 and he didn't do anything else scummy and then Max claimed and I got caught up with that.

Adding @NQT:
Could you detail this bit on the Temple of Death?
I said it all on Day 2.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 20, 2013, 12:02:48 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
notquitethere: Imp, Persus13
Tiruin: notquitethere

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Friday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 56