Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So, what do you want to know? (SETTING)

General! (Like SparkNotes for history!)
- 0 (0%)
Civilian! (Common ways of life in the future and you!)
- 1 (16.7%)
Military! (Everything protective, destructive, and inbetween!)
- 1 (16.7%)
Criminal! (Not everythings a bright ray of sunshine!)
- 1 (16.7%)
Politics! (Glorious, good old factionalism!)
- 2 (33.3%)
Tech! (Prostetics, cloning, electronic fields oh my!)
- 1 (16.7%)
Other! (List in a post what you want!)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: Survival At Its Finest: Waking Up From Sleep Mode (Q&A)  (Read 58119 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival At Its Finest: Where Dice Fight Against The Player
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2013, 09:05:21 pm »

Harvey draws his knives before moving into cover behind a shelf that offers a clear line of attack on the door but also conceals him.

" You kill it I owe you 1, I kill it you owe me one that sound fair to you Claudius?"
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Survival At Its Finest: Where Dice Fight Against The Player
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2013, 10:58:52 pm »

Samuel draws his knives and hides behind the counter, hoping years of conducting will give him the skill needed to fight a horrific monster that he can't seem to detect, but everyone else seems to know about.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Survival At Its Finest: Where Players Fight Against The Dice
« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2013, 04:09:40 am »

"What an interesting-looking place. Let's explore it."

Explore outpost quietly with Frogdo, be on the lookout for monstrous creatures. Pay attention to equipment available, any access tunnels that may be within as well as train-related information and utilities.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2013, 11:41:44 pm »

[Bluh, sorry for the wait guys. Also I need to get into the habit of reading my posts before I post them, takes more time but I think they're less confusing due to silly mistakes/typos/missing words.

I'm also trying to work on that "detailed brevity," with mild successes and failures.]

[Commercial District]
Spoiler: Group A (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Harvey; Patrick Hunt (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:53:35 am by Xanmyral »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2013, 12:38:38 am »

Pocket that stapler. You never know when it might be useful.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2013, 03:29:57 am »

[Oh! Forgot to send an action in. There's extreme penalties for running away, right?]

Marion takes a breath in and focuses. This thing is going to run in with the machete. She steels herself and prepares to block the inevitable blow with her club, perhaps breaking or disarming the machete. Even if this doesn't work and she's still in one piece after the attack, she'll use the momentum to spin round and bludgeon the thing's head.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2013, 04:56:34 am »

Pocket that stapler. You never know when it might be useful.

((Zombie Milton might come after you if you do that.))

"Not a bad place, all in all."

See if there are parts and tools needed to fix up the car to barely working condition (and also whether it has fuel or not). If so, then do it, enlisting Frogdo's aid if needed.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2013, 07:58:19 am »

Help Claudius out by attacking the beast with my knives.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2013, 08:00:36 am »

Check if some of my partners are in the direction which the sound came from. (With the HUD or whatever)

-We are about [Insert aproximate number of people in the bunker here]. T-The amount of food is getting low, that's why we went outside in the f-first place. In the second place, t-that was so that we could know what the heck happened. We were really s-safe in the inside, though.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2013, 08:02:50 am »

Sneak up behind it and sever the muscles in it's back legs.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2013, 03:37:36 pm »

[Oh! Forgot to send an action in. There's extreme penalties for running away, right?]

Nah. I mean, if your legs are damaged or something, yeah there would be a problem with fleeing, but for the most part that's a pretty valid tactic if you find yourself in over your head.

Also, I entirely forgot to add the initiative for the people fighting. Not sure how I forgot that really.

Initiative!
???: [6 + 1 = 7]
Claudius: [2]
Harvey: [4]
Samuel [6]

EDIT: Turn will be later today.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2013, 03:45:24 pm »

(( Well Claudius is boned, monster thats about to eat his face gets to go first. How selfish he has to go and die before he can give me my prize for winning the bet. ))
Caine's law.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2013, 04:37:51 pm »

((Hey, Xanmyral, were you inspired in some way by Dead Space to make this game?))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2013, 05:43:28 pm »

Nah. I mean, if your legs are damaged or something, yeah there would be a problem with fleeing, but for the most part that's a pretty valid tactic if you find yourself in over your head.
[Ah, must have been another RTD I had in mind. Can our skill improve n this or is it all equipment and environment based?]

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2013, 06:00:10 pm »

(( Skills are possible but only after each mission ends, I asked this a week ago :). Skill increases depend on what you do during the mission. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33