Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Amazing Outcasts! (Amazing Superheroes Waitlist Thread)  (Read 14381 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Outcasts! (Amazing Superheroes Waitlist Thread)
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2013, 04:00:48 pm »

Wake up

When that fails

Ram him/her with the enterprise ((I like voyager too much to ram the villain with her))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2013, 08:41:40 pm »

((I'm Jaeger, not Novus.))

Examine shiny things.

"I have absolutely no clue what is going on anymore."
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2013, 08:55:20 pm »

Examine shiny things.

Poke him, then explain that what is going on is the breakdown of society. Cuz of all those darned kids and their skateboards. Continue along this line of hilarity until the police arrive, then tell him about the outcasts and invite him to join.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2013, 09:10:08 pm »

Poke him, then explain that what is going on is the breakdown of society. Cuz of all those darned kids and their skateboards. Continue along this line of hilarity until the police arrive, then tell him about the outcasts and invite him to join.
((I think I'm already a sort-of member. I think according to the GM my character once dated the stone person I'm trying to save.
Or something like that, I'll go back and check.))
The Derail Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2013, 08:32:49 pm »

"Sorry about that, I'll be leaving."

Run away! Run like the wind! Even though that's not one of my superpowers!
Novus says "Sorry for that, I'll be leaving," before doing so. (4) The men talk among themselves but leave him alone. Novus stops running a block away.

Wait. Try not to look suspicious.

Continue planning of various sorts...maybe I can figure out how to make some kind of powered armor?
(3) Colin loiters around nearby, trying not to appear suspicious, but sees a few people looking at him curiously. (1) To the pass the time, Colin tries to think up a way to make some powered armor, but gets sidetracked when he spots a poster for the Epic Mecha 5 movie coming out soon and starts mentally ranting about how the Epic Mecha series is terrible and inaccurate.

Wake up

When that fails

Ram him/her with the enterprise ((I like voyager too much to ram the villain with her))
(6) Sidereal jolts completely awake, yelling about the Sun. Everyone looks at her funny, even more so than before. Sidereal sees her ex, Cromwell examining her and saying "I have absolutely no clue what is going on anymore." before Joseph approaches and starts loudly telling him about the team they've formed.

Examine shiny things.

(6) Jaeger Vaulk stares intensely at the shiny things, and notices they are the same hue as the crystal mutant and appear to have broken off when it attacked Sidereal. He then gets an invite from Joseph to join their Superhero team as well as a rant on the breakdown of society.

Examine shiny things.

(5) Joseph gives a pretty inspirational speech about the breakdown of society, that has (3) several of the older bystanders nodding and clapping. (4) The police arrive, and Joseph invites Jaeger Vaulk to join the team.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2013, 08:37:50 pm »

"Nietehr do I, I'm just goign to go back to home-base"

Drive back to the observatory
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2013, 10:37:49 pm »

[Colin] spots a poster for the Epic Mecha 5 movie coming out soon and starts mentally ranting about how the Epic Mecha series is terrible and inaccurate.
Colin sounds a bit like me.
Although I might be doing a quiet, bit-by-bit rant during the movie itself.

Explain what I need to explain to the police, share what I know about these crimes and such, then return to base.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2013, 11:06:37 pm »

"I guess I'll follow. By the way, you may want to remove those chunks of crystal from you, they look painful."

Join team, follow them to base.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »

Stuff oversized old man pockets full of crystal pieces, then hope someone takes me back to base and/or Country Kitchen Buffet because I will get so lost trying to find them.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2013, 03:03:29 pm »

Excellent. Look into the possibility of purchasing a snake.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2013, 06:53:25 pm »

"Nietehr do I, I'm just goign to go back to home-base"

Drive back to the observatory
"I guess I'll follow. By the way, you may want to remove those chunks of crystal from you, they look painful."

Join team, follow them to base.
(1) Right as Jaeger Vaulk is telling Sidereal she should probably get those pieces of crystal out of her system, she falls unconscious again to see the Sun-destroying villain laughing maniacally. Jaeger Vaulk uses some duplicates to take Sidereal to her car, and then drives Sidereal and Joseph to the observatory.

[Colin] spots a poster for the Epic Mecha 5 movie coming out soon and starts mentally ranting about how the Epic Mecha series is terrible and inaccurate.
Colin sounds a bit like me.
Although I might be doing a quiet, bit-by-bit rant during the movie itself.

Explain what I need to explain to the police, share what I know about these crimes and such, then return to base.
Colin spots the police arrive, who start setting up a cordon, as several SWAT teams sweep the area. (2) An officer comes over and says "You're the one who called this in? What's your name?" Colin responds with a yes, and after taking Colin's statement, the officer asks for Colin's phone and address so they can set up an appointment later if necessary. Colin then heads back to the observatory.

Stuff oversized old man pockets full of crystal pieces, then hope someone takes me back to base and/or Country Kitchen Buffet because I will get so lost trying to find them.
(5) You stuff you pockets with smashed crystal, then get a ride back to the university by Jaeger Vaulk in Sidereal's car.

Excellent. Look into the possibility of purchasing a snake.
(6) Novus looks around for a pet store, and finds one in front of him. He finds the snakes in aisle 3.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2013, 07:52:18 pm »

Crash haley's comet into him

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2013, 08:41:22 pm »

Arrive at the observatory, take Sidereal inside and see if they are any first aid kits or something.

Then Google remedies for narcolepsy.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2013, 08:46:24 pm »

Begin designing powered armor.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2013, 12:37:24 pm »

Purchase a snake! Hopefully I can afford it. Preferably a non-poisonous one, though.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9