Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2013  (Read 44484 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2013
« on: October 01, 2013, 02:05:48 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2013

Mission Status

When this next version comes out I know you are going to like it.  But even if you don't agree, I can tell you still have faith in the cause.  You know how awesome it's going to be, now and into the future.  The support flowing in is evidence of your confidence and it will be justified.

Thanks for following us on twitter @Bay12Games! #congratulationstothegenerous

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to those that contributed in the month of September!  That was a good month.  The plan and scheduling, fortunately, managed to stay roughly the same -- we're still on track to be through the main notes in mid-November, at which point we'll have whatever testing notes are left over to deal with, and then a release!  It's a varied bag of stuff that remains, and I'll try to log about it a bit more this time (as random and non-novel as a lot of it is).

September: $3888.52
August:    $2964.61
July:      $3498.44
June:      $3355.10
May:       $3364.33

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!