Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: [OOC] The Birth of Equestria (Everything's green)[6/6]  (Read 13367 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope to get back on the saddle

...that's an exceptionally odd metaphor, given the circumstances. :)

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile

Your sheet looks good, Patrick. You're in! I'm just waiting on Geek now, who has already messaged me about some details.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Name: Basayen

Race: Zebra

Appearance: Male zebra with a very jagged stripe pattern, that seems almost random, and yet looks as if it fits into a strange and primal pattern. Very short mane, and cutie mark is a gray stylized scroll with a stylized eye on it. Typically wears flowing, nonrestrictive robes of a strange fabric.

Bio: Little is known of Basayen, and less of his people. What has been found is that he comes from a far-off land, that he is what amounts to a professor for his people(scholars and explorers are often the same thing), and that his people are remarkably advanced. He's also apparently impressed enough people that they're willing to let him tag along with the Pioneers. Why is not immediately apparent, though he is obviously the equivalent of one for his own people.

Skills: He has extensive knowledge of an incredible variety of locations, races, and concepts, as well as a great memory and attention to detail. That much is obvious just from speaking with the zebra. He almost certainly has other skills, that have not been made clear to his fellow Pioneers, though he's shown himself to be an excellent cook, which helps him get along with his fellows.

Equipment:Robes and a strange pack worn over the back. He's not overly-sharing, so it's not yet known what items he carries in there are, though much can be assumed, and others have been seen, such as cooking wares, 'exotic' spices from his homeland, and a series of journals, which may or may not be a single journal, that he constantly takes notes in.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quite a bunch we are, careful nobody sees your alchemy kit Rolepgeek ;)
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hush you.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I knew it!!!!!
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

uod

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello everyone, I'm Flame Flipper, a unicorn who specializes in controlling his magical fire. I hope that we'll have a good game in these forums.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hello all. I assume there are still some behind the scenes things going on via PM. Since Aurora is a recently arrived foreigner, I'm waiting for introductory exposition before I jump in. I don't want to assume that I'm "here" yet.

Silcugar: what's our status?

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We got everyone signed up, now all I need to do is put up the thread! Expect that soon.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] The Birth of Equestria (Everything's green)[6/6]
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 06:36:09 am »

Format suggestions/requests:

Players: Not everyone's character name matches their forum name. For clarity I propose we make a general policy of putting our character name in bold at the top of turn submissions, as shown here.

GM: Could we get links in the opening post of the in and out of character threads linking to each other? Also, would you edit the OP to include a player to character namelist and description? Something like:

Player list
 * Aurora Dawn, unicorn mare played by LordBucket
 * Sam Harvey, minotaur bull played by Patrick Hunt

Thanks.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 05:01:30 pm »

Format suggestions/requests:

Players: Not everyone's character name matches their forum name. For clarity I propose we make a general policy of putting our character name in bold at the top of turn submissions, as shown here.

GM: Could we get links in the opening post of the in and out of character threads linking to each other? Also, would you edit the OP to include a player to character namelist and description? Something like:

Player list
 * Aurora Dawn, unicorn mare played by LordBucket
 * Sam Harvey, minotaur bull played by Patrick Hunt

Thanks.

Sure. Sorry, I was really tired when I made the thread. I forgot to link it here! Here's the IC. I'll update the OP in a sec.

Also, Bucket, your character is in Equestria atm, not in Numbra. Refer to the first section of the post.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 05:04:01 pm by Silcugar »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 05:26:04 pm »

Your in the room with me and the others, probably watching the hulking warbeast and thinking what in the name of spongebob is wrong with him bouncing around like a 12 year old.
Caine's law.

Laywing

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 06:51:50 pm »

Uhh, so what's going on?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2013, 06:59:31 pm »

LordBucket's confused and no one else has really posted.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2013, 07:07:44 pm »

I did, but he's a kid who's lived alone and almost been killed many times.

Not exactly the kind of guy to talk first.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12