Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [OOC] The Birth of Equestria (Everything's green)[6/6]  (Read 13379 times)

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] The Birth of Equestria (Everything's green)[6/6]
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2013, 12:18:25 am »

Well, Bucket, I honestly don't have the time or energy to deal with you anymore, so I suppose it is for the best.

I could list instances that contradict your grievances, even from this very game (thought from previous threads). But you simply have not displayed the patience necessary to play this game. And your inability to take my advice, and, indeed, your inability to see the possibility that you are in the wrong of a given situation, shows that there is a fundamental problem preventing you from participating.

It's quite the shame. You are, or at least seem to be, a good poster. But an inadequate player. Do try to learn something from what happened here, I know I will.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2013, 09:13:13 am »

Patrick is a novice RPer, no offense to him, so he needs some guidance.

Novice RPers everywhere are offended that you compared them to me ;) I'm so much worse then they are.

But I'm staying out of the argument, I'd be as bad as him but I at least have some patience and listened to peoples criticisms although I did use them to impose rules on my actions rather then change the character itself. But it still has the right effect anyway.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:16:22 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

uod

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2013, 07:40:07 pm »

I-Is anyone there?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2013, 08:46:31 pm »

LordBucket's abrupt departure left our wits in disarray.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2013, 08:59:54 pm »

And the boss has been offline for a week.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Boxman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2013, 11:16:13 pm »

I am here as well, just been lurkin.

I toyed with the idea of getting a conversation going.

What would you guys have done if you were in Borak's position? Would you have spilled the beans as he did?

edit: By that, I mean what would your characters have done*
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:33:37 am by Boxman »

Boxman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2014, 11:22:48 pm »

I am still here by the way. Just letting you all know!

Anybody else around?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2014, 09:58:38 pm »

I'm here, I think it got killed, or at least injured, by Bucket's spat.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Boxman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2014, 12:42:15 pm »

I'm here, I think it got killed, or at least injured, by Bucket's spat.

I have spoken with Sil, he says things have been going on in his life that caused him to disappear. He does want to return, but he wants to be sure he won't just disappear again. From what I heard things are stabilizing on his end. 

Also in other news, one of our players suggested moving the roleplay to skype.

Essentially he has been sticking to skype rp and believes it would make everything run quicker. Personally I prefer forums, but I don't mind giving skype a shot. This was told me yesterday, I passed this information on to Siv. Haven't gotten a definite response from him but I was curious what you thought.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2014, 12:58:55 pm »

I'm good with Skype or forum.
Caine's law.

Boxman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2014, 03:12:14 pm »

Alrighty so thats 2 for not caring

1 for skype

and several unknown. You wouldn't happen to have any way of contacting rolepgeek would you? EDIT: Oh I didn't even realize I was speaking to you both haha derp

Unfortunately as far as I know UOD has not shared any way to contact him with us. But he generally shows up eventually haha so I guess he is usually watching.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 03:20:31 pm by Boxman »

hihi2463

• Bay Watcher
  • FOXES RULES!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2014, 03:29:38 pm »

Character submission:

Name: Midnight Black-streak
Race: alicorn
Appearance: Female alicorn with midnight blue coat with black streaked indigo tail and mane her primary feathers are translucent and glow midnight blue in the wind

Background: Born to Princess Sunsong and Lady lunarmelody, she was said to bring darkness to her family and in effort to avert it her parents gave her to Sunsong's older sister Solarflight to raise her as her own. years went by as Midnight grew she found her self feeling more and more lost. until she found out through one of the palace guards that she was really Sunsong's and Lunarmelody's daughter and fled to Equestria out of hate and despair and rage to try and escape the lies and pain

Cutie Mark: Midnight was flying with Luna whom she idolized since she was small, Luna was night flying it was mid winter when a sudden flash of energy flash through midnight she released it and created the northern lights in the light of it Midnight noticed upon her flanks was a northern light.

Skills:
 * Midnight can use the energy for the northern lights all year round however she can not use her magic for five hours after bringing fourth the northern lights
 * she is skilled in magic combat
* can clean things
Equipment:
 * Saddlebags
 * Traveling money
 * A brush
 * A journal, quill & inkwell
 *assorted personal hygiene accessories
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:29:24 pm by hihi2463 »
FOX LOVE <3

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2014, 11:29:57 am »

Somehow I get the feeling you didn't read the background at all, leaving aside the Mary-Sue-ness of your character.

You realize Twilight won't born for some few hundred, if not thousand, yers, right?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hihi2463

• Bay Watcher
  • FOXES RULES!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2014, 11:01:35 pm »

this is mt own made up twilight but i will change it if you want
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:29:59 pm by hihi2463 »
FOX LOVE <3

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2014, 08:54:30 pm »

There's also the part where Luna and Celestia are just myths(and old, rare ones, at that) at this point in time, as are alicorns, Equestria doesn't truly exist yet, you are not using all that great capitalization and punctuation, your backstory reeks of Mary Sue(and doesn't make too much sense, in all honesty; why was she so upset? Who said she would bring darkness to her family? Why was she feeling lost/despairing/angry/pained?), etc. etc.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]