Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 101

Author Topic: Darkest Dungeon II. Emotionally traumatize some adventurers. Wagon Life.  (Read 208437 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Classy of them, I approve!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

It seems a little ironic that studio that makes a game like this can be as nice as that, but still. I’m not exactly going to assume malice when they’d have naught to gain from it.

Anyway, I own this game. It’s been fun playing it.

I dunno what else to say...

Can’t check my own email since I’m in China (whee, amirite?), so I can’t see the non-backer version of this message.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

It’s in my backer kit now.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Going to ptw since I've gotten into this game thanks to a friend and plan to get it when the dlc comes out
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

Sooo, anyone have an opinion of the dlc?

P:  Just wanted to say that I began a stygian playthrough, annnnd dismas died to the bloodletter on week 1.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:46:46 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haven't had time to play. Generally when a DLC for DD comes out I flush my current game and start over. Debating if I will go that route again or not.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sooo, anyone have an opinion of the dlc?

P:  Just wanted to say that I began a stygian playthrough, annnnd dismas died to the bloodletter on week 1.

Not impressed with the DLC as far as the new level.

Digging the changes to class abilities, but I had mods that did exactly that. Still, it'll be interesting to get a new sense of the game balance.

Removing party restrictions was pretty idiotic, as it added some flavor and tightened up party comps, but to be honest, I had a mod that did this anyway :P

Musketeer is a beta Arbalest. Not really impressed, but I enjoy free things. :D

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

“Beta Arbalest”?

I thought the Musketeer was just a copy of the Arbalest - the exact same in nearly every aspect but appearance.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

It is
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Luckily, there are mods to give the Musketeer unique abilities and stats so she's not a palette swap.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Beta Arbalest”?

I think he was just making a joke and showing some solidarity to the Arbalest.

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Beta Arbalest”?

I think he was just making a joke and showing some solidarity to the Arbalest.

No, I was being a clueless newbie and not actually realizing that they are the same mechanical class with a reskin. Sorry folks.

I'm so used to playing with the class overhaul mods that I forgot what the base Arba plays like XD

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Welp, decided to splurge and spent about $15 on getting all 3 DLCs - The Color of Madness, The Crimson Court, and The Shieldbreaker.

Hopefully they won't enrage me more than the base game can :P

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile

Spoiler: they will and you'll love every second of it.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp, decided to splurge and spent about $15 on getting all 3 DLCs - The Color of Madness, The Crimson Court, and The Shieldbreaker.

Hopefully they won't enrage me more than the base game can :P

You will especially love Crimson Court.

You would love it more if you had it day 1, because it was... balanced differently. :)

Good luck.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 101