Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: obsidian graphic set  (Read 5693 times)

mickhah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
obsidian graphic set
« on: October 12, 2013, 12:11:29 pm »

hello. i would like to use the obsidian graphic set, but i couldn't find where to download it. i don't need lazy newb pack, just the graphic set.some advises about how to install it would be usefull also.

Taffer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: obsidian graphic set
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:23:56 pm »

..it's presently located four threads below this one. If you have trouble, it's easiest to post in the Obsidian thread.

Obsidian Soul

• Bay Watcher
  • ...and the severed part sails off in an arc!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 04:39:58 pm »

Thanks Taffer. Mickhah, follow the link Taffer gave. For standalone installations, download the patch instead.

To install simply unzip the pack, copy and paste the contents into the DF directory. Overwrite files when it prompts and play. If you have preexisting saves where you would like to use Obsidian on, copy the raw folder of the Obsidian pack and paste it into the specific save folder you want to use. Overwrite when prompted. (I've added this to the instructions in the main thread now)

I highly recommend you backup your entire Dwarf Fortress folder first, in case something goes wrong.

(This thread should also be moved to DF Modding rather than here, this sub-board is for releases only)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:47:45 pm by Obsidian Soul »

mickhah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 01:22:41 pm »

thanks for the replies. i will try it out.