Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [MDT][R4] Masterwork Dwarf Therapist - Bug reports, Discussions and Suggestions.  (Read 23635 times)

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile

Thank you JodGap for pioneering the roles and grid views for us.

I found your default weights assigned to the roles you created cumbersome, as they were overriding my global weights.

So I used a regular expression to clear out any lines that had _weight in it, which effectively defaults to the global weights for those roles.

I know we disagreed on a point about what should be weighted higher, but now a user can set them via the global weights inside the gui (as is, attributes were currently set higher...)

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8651
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:52:55 am by thistleknot »

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As long as we are necroing.  Is there any way to setup a filter for "doesn't have a profession caste"  So I can get a list of just "Dwarves" and then sort them as desired (ie by number of jobs).

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch

As long as we are necroing.  Is there any way to setup a filter for "doesn't have a profession caste"  So I can get a list of just "Dwarves" and then sort them as desired (ie by number of jobs).
try a script with d.caste_name() == ""

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doesn't therapist do that already with the group by caste thing?

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doesn't therapist do that already with the group by caste thing?
Yes, but you can't then sort/group by number of jobs.  I'll try the d.caste_name() thing.

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aha!  d.get_caste_id() <= 1

0 and 1 are guildless dwarves.  I haven't looked at C++ code in going on 20 years...

I'm not sure why d.caste_name() != "Dwarf" or d.caste_desc() != "" don't work.  I guess it is a missing Q_INVOKABLE

Can we get Q_INVOKABLE added to custom_profession_name() in dwarf.h as well?  Assuming I was right about the other methods, that should let me filter out custom professions as well which would let me do exactly the filtering I want.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:08:27 pm by arbarbonif »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch

Aha!  d.get_caste_id() <= 1

0 and 1 are guildless dwarves.  I haven't looked at C++ code in going on 20 years...

I'm not sure why d.caste_name() != "Dwarf" or d.caste_desc() != "" don't work.  I guess it is a missing Q_INVOKABLE

Can we get Q_INVOKABLE added to custom_profession_name() in dwarf.h as well?  Assuming I was right about the other methods, that should let me filter out custom professions as well which would let me do exactly the filtering I want.
ah yeah sorry, the caste functions were in my current dev build which hasn't been pushed to git yet. i'll see about adding a few for professions as well.

ResMar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's the status of this fork?
ヽ(´ー`)┌[>゜))))彡]   Dwarf Therapist User Guide

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, where can I see the Athlete skill of my dwarves?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Its Misc Object User skill, renamed ingame to athlete.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its Misc Object User skill, renamed ingame to athlete.

I know. Where do I see it in therapst? It's not in the military screen.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

derp, deleted
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:30:06 am by thistleknot »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's the status of this fork?

Resmar, this is just a gridview btw and .ini file for roles.  I stripped a lot of the global weights from roles and put it up on dffd.  However, there is nothing stopping someone from using these gridviews with a 34.11 version of dt
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]