Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: You are a Skeletal Dragon [ASG] - The Fifth Reckoning is Upon Us!  (Read 28816 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Skeletal Dragon [ASG] - All Hail the Golden King!
« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2013, 02:52:18 am »

Or willing to purchase frozen confectionery from us.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2013, 03:05:40 am »

"And lo, the Legions of Hell did Invade Once More, as they would every Thousand Years. And lo, the Creature they were originally made Pacts with to stop did Return after 5000 Years of Slumber. And Verily did the Great Beast look upon the Legions of Hell and Command them to "chill out and buy some frozen confectionaries, guys, it'll deal with your temper problems no worries!" And the Demon Legions did Purchase the Frozen Confectionaries of the Great Beast for Very Reasonable Prices, and Consume them Rapidly, lest they should Melt and be Less Frozen.
And it was good."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 06, 2013, 03:10:56 am »

"And lo, the Legions of Hell did Invade Once More, as they would every Thousand Years. And lo, the Creature they were originally made Pacts with to stop did Return after 5000 Years of Slumber. And Verily did the Great Beast look upon the Legions of Hell and Command them to "chill out and buy some frozen confectionaries, guys, it'll deal with your temper problems no worries!" And the Demon Legions did Purchase the Frozen Confectionaries of the Great Beast for Very Reasonable Prices, and Consume them Rapidly, lest they should Melt and be Less Frozen.
And it was good."
That is the most epic thing I've heard all day XD. WE SHALL FIGHT THE LEGIONS OF HELL USING CAPITALISM!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #393 on: August 06, 2013, 03:26:40 am »

Ha, that would be ironic. (Weak to ice)

Which reminds me: did we actually manage to freeze Urist McGOOOLD's napalm stream? What's that, it'd need to be around -160 to do that? I don't care!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2013, 03:28:35 am »

Which reminds me: did we actually manage to freeze Urist McGOOOLD's napalm stream? What's that, it'd need to be around -160 to do that? I don't care!
Hmm... I wonder whether or not demons are immune to fire, if they are, we can sell them frozen napalm-based confectionery...

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2013, 05:40:08 am »

Okay, so my theory of why the Gold Dragon might be tricking us (if this discussion isn't done yet) is that he is a demon in disguise, and if we're alive that would null their deal with demons, cutting them off from this world. So he's sending us to fight hordes of demons to die and fulfill the deal. Which would kinda explain the airships that appeared right after we woke up, because maybe he wanted his "poor dwarves" to find our treasure and kill us as a byproduct. (I think. I haven't been catching up for a while)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2013, 06:38:23 am »

// Come on guys, there is only so much space in my sig. Should I rename this game to "DarkDXZ's Sigthread"? :P In any case...

Question: what kind of mortality rate would it take to undo all technological advances? 60%? 80%? 90+?

// Somewhere on the order of 75%. If you put things into perspective, definitely that demonic attack will be enough, given that we're 5000 years into the future and still dealing with 19th century technology. (and magic, but still)

Ha, that would be ironic. (Weak to ice)

// You didn't freeze it, but it didn't manage to reach you, either.

"It depends. The demons will only stay for one night, but those that do not manage to leave by that time will be trapped here until their next time the gates open. Unless..." - he gasped - "Unless the gates will not open. The humans did not know that dragons can resurrect themselves. They expected you to be dead for the eternity, but you are here, alive, if fleshless. Maybe there still is hope-" - his words were interrupted by a sudden explosion sound and earth shaking, columns falling and the elven guards dying. He quickly stood up and now you could see Jlez in all of his golden-scaled glory and his enormous, shiny wings. He looked again through the shattering window, only to see the sky turning crimson and black silhouettes flying in the clouds.
"They are here! The demons have come once more to raze the land and kill us all!" - he roared and flew high up, barely touching the ceiling.
"The demonic gates to the banished realms will start to appear all over the land soon. I cannot fight them on my own anymore, Helchistrasza. I need your protection on the way to the underground chamber." - he said, this time exclusively to you, via his telepathic powers.

There is not much time left, and this place is crumbling apart at an alarming rate. You can see airships exploding in a cloud of fire in the distance, and the magical barrier is gone. A giant tower, which used to be the highest building in the city crashed directly onto the palace, blocking the main entrace to the throne room. The only way out is through the shattered windows. Until the ceiling collapses, that is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Skeletal Dragon [ASG] - The Fifth Reckoning is Upon Us!
« Reply #397 on: August 06, 2013, 06:45:09 am »

Go out and survey the area. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2013, 06:48:14 am »

Protect the golden dragon on his way to the chamber. Make icy mist all around the battlefield along the way.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2013, 09:33:31 am »

Protect the golden dragon on his way to the chamber. Make icy mist all around the battlefield along the way.

Support
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #400 on: August 06, 2013, 11:40:42 am »

Damnit, they always show up in the middle of conversation. Gah. They should institute a day of silence or something.

Those red ones are dead elves right?

Sure, let's hug his coat tails. Not much to do otherwise.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 06, 2013, 03:31:05 pm »

Alright, guys.
No, I am NOT, by ANY MEANS, dropping this game! Not permanently.

I just don't think I have the SG-related multitasking capabilities to be able to run two games at once, especially if they take place in the same universe.
So, this game will be put on a hiatus, interchangeably with the Prison game. (so expect me to jump back and forth between the two)

I know it's not a very feasible moment to stop this game, but think about it - how many times did the episode end on a cliffhanger? Think of it that way, and that it's the last episode of the season, as strangely as it may sound.
So until the next time, I'll see you in the very dwarfy suggestion-based Prison Architect!

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 31, 2013, 11:01:19 am »

Postin to watch
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]