Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]

Author Topic: Wurm Online  (Read 58068 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wurm Online
« Reply #615 on: October 27, 2019, 01:28:12 pm »

I arrived at the place today. The deed is up, and we are starting to put down some infrastructure (well, exerosp is). I also had fun naming things, so the deed of Twelth bay sits on the Hidden jewel lake, surrounded by tranquillity hills

Spoiler: Picture of Twelth bay (click to show/hide)

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 27, 2019, 02:43:50 pm »

That looks like a great spot. If I were able to play more than an hour or two a day, I'd be all over this.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 27, 2019, 05:19:03 pm »

Same, if I wasn't knees deep on work and other games I'd probably try joining other folks playing Wurm for the first time.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2019, 04:12:17 am »

Oh, just join when you have the time! I'll probably make one of those boards so people can join while all of us are offline, but for now, anyone can invite anyone. So just make your own large carts or houses if you want to keep things to yourself, otherwise we're all working together! :)
Got some small creative juices brewing. Andrea is planning a dairy farm. You're welcome to join when you want to o/

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 15, 2019, 02:08:29 pm »

Well, the farm mentioned above is finally built, and starting to produce milk. Right now, I almost produce enough to feed myself, but I trust it is going to get better.

There is still a lot of land to use nearby, and even if you don't have much time, don't let that stop you! it is not a competition or anything, just be on whenever you can. We are somewhat established now, so we can help people getting started.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 15, 2019, 02:41:02 pm »

I've decided to join.  I'm making my over to Twelfth now and will see if there's a nice spot to try and make a underground deed.

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 18, 2019, 03:53:26 am »

I'll consider joining myself. Been quite a while since i've rubbed shoulders with others. There's a few games on my plate at the moment, but I could probably spare some time.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 22, 2019, 08:17:38 pm »

I'll consider joining myself. Been quite a while since i've rubbed shoulders with others. There's a few games on my plate at the moment, but I could probably spare some time.
You're welcome! I just devoured a whole cheese infront of Shooer and Andrea before we took a jog on the lake to show them some stuff I had been thinking of. The more the merrier  :P
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]