Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]

Author Topic: Wurm Online  (Read 57083 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wurm Online
« Reply #615 on: October 27, 2019, 01:28:12 pm »

I arrived at the place today. The deed is up, and we are starting to put down some infrastructure (well, exerosp is). I also had fun naming things, so the deed of Twelth bay sits on the Hidden jewel lake, surrounded by tranquillity hills

Spoiler: Picture of Twelth bay (click to show/hide)

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 27, 2019, 02:43:50 pm »

That looks like a great spot. If I were able to play more than an hour or two a day, I'd be all over this.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 27, 2019, 05:19:03 pm »

Same, if I wasn't knees deep on work and other games I'd probably try joining other folks playing Wurm for the first time.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2019, 04:12:17 am »

Oh, just join when you have the time! I'll probably make one of those boards so people can join while all of us are offline, but for now, anyone can invite anyone. So just make your own large carts or houses if you want to keep things to yourself, otherwise we're all working together! :)
Got some small creative juices brewing. Andrea is planning a dairy farm. You're welcome to join when you want to o/
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]