Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: [Community Mod 44.12] Teh LOLmod 1.7.61  (Read 82257 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
Re: [Community Mod 43.05] Teh LOLmod 1.7.23 ~ Presidential Election Edition
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2016, 01:17:22 pm »

The hellacopters are in the same category of difficulty so they can be added as they are. The only worry I might have is whether they're tolerable in adventure mode. I only need your confirmation, Pikachu17, to know whether you want to add anything else to them (like the MISCHIEVOUS and AMBUSHPREDATOR tags Enemy post recommended).
well, those involved it becoming a megabeast, and I don't want that. if they're too much trouble in adv mode, you could always add an interaction to playable creatures that makes them nerf hellacopters, and then make it also target the player. if it's CDI:USAGE_HINT is ATTACK, then only adventurers can use it.
As for the trojan horses, I need your answer regarding the post I made a few posts back on balancing them.
ok, you can make the pop_ratio for Trojan forumites rarer.
That sounds easy enough. I've found that aluminum works well as a mechanical creatures body. You can't punch it apart, but weapons can often cut it and animals can hurt it.
Apiks, do you think that the hellacopters should be aluminum?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2016, 01:25:52 pm »

I just don't want meeting one hellacopter in adv mode early or mid game spelling instant doom to the player. I'm not quite so sure what you meant in regards to how to nerf them.

The trojans will be made rarer then.

For fort mode balance issues, it does not matter at all. The question is whether it'll lessen the burden on adv mode. I'm not quite certain how the differences between Iron and Aluminium would affect the player so I would reckon I am unqualified to answer. It's your call.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2016, 01:51:05 pm »

I just don't want meeting one hellacopter in adv mode early or mid game spelling instant doom to the player. I'm not quite so sure what you meant in regards to how to nerf them.
I mean you can make a reaction that only adventurers can use, that makes them easier to wound. or you could make it slow them down, so you can actually get to the gunners.

The trojans will be made rarer then.

For fort mode balance issues, it does not matter at all. The question is whether it'll lessen the burden on adv mode. I'm not quite certain how the differences between Iron and Aluminium would affect the player so I would reckon I am unqualified to answer. It's your call.
I don't know either. how about it just be copper, and if people complain about it being too hard to kill, you can change it to aluminum
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2016, 02:27:39 pm »

I tested the lolcats and doges, and I don't see the problem. I was able to embark with as many as I had points for. They aren't likely to turn up in the wild or anything, but that's because they're domestics.

Also, while I was looking at their raws, I noticed the trollface is described as just a head, but actually is just a renamed troll. I could rework it as an actual floating head if desired.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:29:29 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2016, 02:38:43 pm »

Strange. Must've been my imagination then.

And yes, the trollface is a remnant of the very first version of the mod, which obviously wasn't all that advanced. Making it a head would fit more, I agree.

I think slowing down the hellacopters would be the proper action to take.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 22, 2016, 11:03:11 am »

Alright, here is my new trollface. I modeled it on the hungry head, and took the flavor text from the original.

Code: [Select]
[CREATURE:TROLLFACE2]
[DESCRIPTION:A bodyless face with a curious appearance. It has squinty eyes and an enormous toothy grin.]
[NAME:trollface:trollfaces:trollface]
[CASTE_NAME:trollface:trollfaces:trollface]
[CREATURE_TILE:'t'][COLOR:7:0:1]
[PETVALUE:50]
[FLIER]
[LARGE_ROAMING] [MISCHIEVOUS]
[POPULATION_NUMBER:100:200]
[CLUSTER_NUMBER:5:10]
[BIOME:SUBTERRANEAN_CHASM]
[UNDERGROUND_DEPTH:3:3]
[LARGE_PREDATOR][PET_EXOTIC]
[NATURAL]
[EXTRAVISION]
[CANNOT_JUMP]
[PREFSTRING:excellent timing]
[PREFSTRING:stimulating conversation]
[PREFSTRING:unusual face]
      [INTELLIGENT]
[BODY:BODY_HEAD:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:BRAIN:SKULL:MOUTH:TONGUE:GENERIC_TEETH_WITH_LARGE_EYE_TEETH]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE]
[TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[HAS_NERVES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE]
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]
[CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[GETS_INFECTIONS_FROM_ROT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PUS:PUS_TEMPLATE]
[PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PUS:LIQUID]
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_FLYING_GAITS:900:711:521:293:1900:2900] 30 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_WALK_CRAWL_GAITS:9000:8900:8825:8775:9500:9900] 1 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CRAWLING_GAITS:9000:8900:8825:8775:9500:9900] 1 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CLIMBING_GAITS:9000:8900:8825:8775:9500:9900] 1 kph
[STANCE_CLIMBER][NATURAL_SKILL:CLIMBING:15]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:200]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:2000]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:5000]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[MAXAGE:10:20]
[ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
[ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
[ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:3:3]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
[ALL_ACTIVE]
[HOMEOTHERM:10040]
[CASTE:FEMALE]
[FEMALE]
[CASTE:MALE]
[MALE]
[SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:WHITE:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]

It's less dangerous now, but it is a floating, biting head. It is also tamable. I recommend removing the original trollface and replacing it with this. Also, why not give the Courage Wolf the [NOFEAR] tag?

Will the new version coincide with Necrothreat 4? I'd like to be in that one.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:39:06 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2016, 11:14:17 am »

It will indeed replace the old trollface. No point in having two at the same time. Good thinking on the [NOFEAR] tag for the Courage Wolf, Enemy post.

And yes, the new version will coincide with Necrothreat IV. That would be why it's taking a bit longer than usual for me to upgrade the version.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 22, 2016, 11:17:41 am »

Sounds good, I hope we embark near some politicians. *Edit, gave the trollface above the [MISCHIEVOUS] tag.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:38:59 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 25, 2016, 12:05:20 am »

Since Evan McMullin joined the race, I whipped a McMuffin caste up for the politician. Please add it in the new update, if it's not too much trouble.

Code: [Select]
[CASTE:EGGMCMUFFIN]
[MALE]
[CASTE_NAME:Evan Mcmullin:Evan Mcmullins:Mcmullin]
[CASTE_TILE:'E'][CASTE_COLOR:4:0:1]
[DESCRIPTION:The politician Evan Mcmullin has come! Beware its surpise attacks!]
[BODY:HUMANOID_NECK:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:HUMANOID_JOINTS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:5FINGERS:5TOES:MOUTH:TONGUE:FACIAL_FEATURES:TEETH:RIBCAGE] [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_TYPE:LOWERBODY][BP_ADD_TYPE:GELDABLE]

1.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "It’s never too late to do the right thing.":says "It’s never too late to do the right thing.":someone say "It’s never too late to do the right thing."]

2. [SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "The time has come for a new generation of American leadership and civic engagement.":says "The time has come for a new generation of American leadership and civic engagement.":someone say "The time has come for a new generation of American leadership and civic engagement."]

3.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "Let's get one thing straight right away. I'd fight the horse sized duck because it would be really slow and I'd be able to circle it and attack its legs from side or the rear.":says "Let's get one thing straight right away. I'd fight the horse sized duck because it would be really slow and I'd be able to circle it and attack its legs from side or the rear.":someone say "Let's get one thing straight right away. I'd fight the horse sized duck because it would be really slow and I'd be able to circle it and attack its legs from side or the rear."]

4.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "Obamacare has been steadily driving up prices and reducing options for families across the country.":says "Obamacare has been steadily driving up prices and reducing options for families across the country.":someone say "Obamacare has been steadily driving up prices and reducing options for families across the country."]

5.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "I'm the only presidential candidate who still has student loans, so I definitely understand this issue.":says "I'm the only presidential candidate who still has student loans, so I definitely understand this issue.":someone say "I'm the only presidential candidate who still has student loans, so I definitely understand this issue."]

6.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "The trouble with the minimum wage is that while it helps the employees who keep their jobs, it hurts those who lose their jobs or are never hired because an employer cut back hiring.":says "The trouble with the minimum wage is that while it helps the employees who keep their jobs, it hurts those who lose their jobs or are never hired because an employer cut back hiring.":someone say "The trouble with the minimum wage is that while it helps the employees who keep their jobs, it hurts those who lose their jobs or are never hired because an employer cut back hiring."]

7.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "We need anti-poverty measures that help lift people out of poverty and help them take care of their children.":says "We need anti-poverty measures that help lift people out of poverty and help them take care of their children.":someone say "We need anti-poverty measures that help lift people out of poverty and help them take care of their children."]

8.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "A pardon for Edward Snowden is completely unjustified.":says "A pardon for Edward Snowden is completely unjustified.":someone say "A pardon for Edward Snowden is completely unjustified."]

9.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "The down side of picking up momentum in a presidential race is that scheduling can be tight.":says "The down side of picking up momentum in a presidential race is that scheduling can be tight.":someone say "The down side of picking up momentum in a presidential race is that scheduling can be tight."]

10.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "A core responsibility of the federal government should be enforce the civil rights detailed in the Constitution. That's not the type of thing we can leave to the states.":says "A core responsibility of the federal government should be enforce the civil rights detailed in the Constitution. That's not the type of thing we can leave to the states.":someone say "A core responsibility of the federal government should be enforce the civil rights detailed in the Constitution. That's not the type of thing we can leave to the states."]

11.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "I would appoint Supreme Court Justices who are originalists, like Justice Scalia.":says "I would appoint Supreme Court Justices who are originalists, like Justice Scalia.":someone say "I would appoint Supreme Court Justices who are originalists, like Justice Scalia."]

12.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "I support state rights. So if a state wants to legalize marijuana, it should have the right to do that. For the record, I don't think that's a particularly wise course of action and if my state were ever voting on that, I would vote against legalization.":says "I support state rights. So if a state wants to legalize marijuana, it should have the right to do that. For the record, I don't think that's a particularly wise course of action and if my state were ever voting on that, I would vote against legalization.":someone say "I support state rights. So if a state wants to legalize marijuana, it should have the right to do that. For the record, I don't think that's a particularly wise course of action and if my state were ever voting on that, I would vote against legalization."]

13.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "National security issues and humanitarian issues are part of the same picture in my mind, and that’s what one of my primary take ways was from having worked in the humanitarian space and in the national security space.":says "National security issues and humanitarian issues are part of the same picture in my mind, and that’s what one of my primary take ways was from having worked in the humanitarian space and in the national security space.":someone say "National security issues and humanitarian issues are part of the same picture in my mind, and that’s what one of my primary take ways was from having worked in the humanitarian space and in the national security space."]

14.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "In a year where Americans have lost faith in the candidates of both major parties, it’s time for a generation of new leadership to step up.":says "In a year where Americans have lost faith in the candidates of both major parties, it’s time for a generation of new leadership to step up.":someone say "In a year where Americans have lost faith in the candidates of both major parties, it’s time for a generation of new leadership to step up."]

15.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "We need a simplified tax code.":says "We need a simplified tax code.":someone say "We need a simplified tax code."]

16.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "We need a change agent that understands what makes this country special and that isn’t about dividing people.":says "We need a change agent that understands what makes this country special and that isn’t about dividing people.":someone say "We need a change agent that understands what makes this country special and that isn’t about dividing people."]

17.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "Just as the American Revolution required men and women devoted to liberty and freedom to stand up and be counted, this moment calls a new generation to the same sacred task.":says "Just as the American Revolution required men and women devoted to liberty and freedom to stand up and be counted, this moment calls a new generation to the same sacred task.":someone say "Just as the American Revolution required men and women devoted to liberty and freedom to stand up and be counted, this moment calls a new generation to the same sacred task."]

18.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "Many of our leaders have vilified Syrian refugees in a way that I think is really unnecessary, unproductive and just misguided all around.":says "Many of our leaders have vilified Syrian refugees in a way that I think is really unnecessary, unproductive and just misguided all around.":someone say "Many of our leaders have vilified Syrian refugees in a way that I think is really unnecessary, unproductive and just misguided all around."]

19.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "Like many Americans, I hoped that someone would step forward months and months ago. I felt recently that this was the last moment and understanding that no one else was preparing to do this, I felt that it had to happen.":says "Like many Americans, I hoped that someone would step forward months and months ago. I felt recently that this was the last moment and understanding that no one else was preparing to do this, I felt that it had to happen.":someone say "Like many Americans, I hoped that someone would step forward months and months ago. I felt recently that this was the last moment and understanding that no one else was preparing to do this, I felt that it had to happen."]

20.[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:say "More power needs to be shifted back to the states because power at the state level is far more accountable.":says "More power needs to be shifted back to the states because power at the state level is far more accountable.":someone say "More power needs to be shifted back to the states because power at the state level is far more accountable."]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYEBROW:EYEBROW_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW:ABOVE:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYELASH:EYELASH_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH:FRONT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:NAIL:FRONT]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:NAIL:FRONT]
[SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
[PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RELSIZES]

[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:WHITE:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:WRINKLY:0:0:0:0:0:0:0]
[APP_MOD_RATE:1:YEARLY:0:100:30:0:NO_END]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:0:0:0:1:25:50][ATTACK:PUNCH:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:GRASP]
[ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:punch:punches]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
[ATTACK:KICK:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:STANCE]
[ATTACK_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:kick:kicks]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:4:4]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
[ATTACK_FLAG_BAD_MULTIATTACK]
[ATTACK:SCRATCH:CHILD_TISSUE_LAYER_GROUP:BY_TYPE:GRASP:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:NAIL]
[ATTACK_VERB:scratch:scratches]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
[ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
[ATTACK:PUNCH:BODYPART:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD]
[ATTACK_VERB:headbutt:headbutts]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:4:4]
My mods and forum games.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 25, 2016, 07:21:16 am »

Don't worry about changes or additions. They are never unwelcome. That said, could you check whether the [POP_RATIO] tag is being used properly in the trojans? I can't decide and I want to be sure we won't be getting fortresses full of them.

Also, I don't really have any idea how to make a reaction to slow the hellacopter gunners. Anybody willing to make one?
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 25, 2016, 10:57:38 am »

I don't think a reaction is the right way to go, but I'll see what I can do.
My mods and forum games.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 25, 2016, 11:01:31 am »

I don't think a reaction is the right way to go, but I'll see what I can do.
I meant an interaction to make hellacopters be somewhat easier for adventurers, but continue to be difficult in fort mode.
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 25, 2016, 03:51:55 pm »

What if we made Trojans a night creature, like a vampire behaves? That seems to work for the concept better.

*Edit, I was looking around in the arena and noticed that gunner copters are all female, while the normal ones are male. That could be changed so either could be male or female if preferred.

**Edit again, started looking at the copters. Switching to copper seems like a good choice. Why do they turn into a bar when they die? Also, the shooting interaction doesn't seem to work. Trying to fix it. Is it necessary for the copters to shoot 12 times at once? What if they just had one shot at a time, but fired extremely fast?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:47:45 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

SQman

• Bay Watcher
  • Gnot a gnelf
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2016, 02:39:45 am »

*Edit, I was looking around in the arena and noticed that gunner copters are all female, while the normal ones are male. That could be changed so either could be male or female if preferred.
They all identify as attack helicopters anyway.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 26, 2016, 05:54:13 am »

They all identify as attack helicopters anyway.
No one's going to be dumb enough to tell an attack helicopter which bathroom it's allowed to use.

There is a tendency to refer to friendly combat vehicles as "she" and hostile ones as "he," but nothing so formal or widespread that it makes sense twisting the mod into knots trying to follow that norm.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26