Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Author Topic: NaNoWriMo 2013- It Ends!  (Read 41786 times)

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NaNoWriMo 2013- It Ends!
« Reply #465 on: December 09, 2013, 03:40:19 am »

I cheat.  I only need three or four hours of sleep per day to be fully functional, so I work eight hours a day, and come home and write another eight to ten hours on work days.  I wrote about 60k words in November, haven't bothered actually counting them.

I write anywhere from twelve to sixteen hours on days off, but I let myself sleep as long as I can, which is usually around six hours before I wake up.

On the days that I don't write, I've been working on a patent.

On the days I don't feel like writing or doing patent stuff, I fiddle around with Guild Wars 2.

Today's a day off, and I'm casually internet browsing and flipping back and forth to writing.

All this time I now spend writing used to be spent mmo gaming.  Recently I discovered that I mostly enjoy writing and being creative as opposed to trying to find games that can entertain my mind.  I still dip my toe into gaming now and then as a break where I can just kill things :)
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]