Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

King Melbil has arrived with his queen consort. There are also many relatives of the king currently living in the fortress. What should we do?

Kill the king, but leave queen consort and relatives be.
- 0 (0%)
Murder the king and his wife, leave other members of their family alive.
- 0 (0%)
Kill'em all!
- 0 (0%)
Other variant (in comments)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44

Author Topic: Dorfday: The Heist - The Finale  (Read 67653 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Dorfday: The Heist - Full Dwarven Jacket (Players are welcome!)
« Reply #375 on: December 17, 2013, 08:56:49 pm »

I think it has something to do with the mayor being assigned a burrow. I don't know.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 18, 2013, 03:14:57 am »

Anyone willing to take a turn? According to the roster, it's 4maskwolf's turn now, but, if he is busy, everyone may go for it.

About the mayor - I tried appointing another mayor, and it gave me a message that the diplomat had left unhappy. I crashed the game and loaded the save, but maybe we should do it so that diplomat would leave. We have two other diplomats wandering around.
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 18, 2013, 09:21:39 am »

RUHN!!!! IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!

Sorry all, I'll take my turn later, Steelhold is going to take a LOT of time from me.  Damn Machiavellian plots.

RoughRogue

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of drink and laziness
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 18, 2013, 09:05:11 pm »

Should I get another turn? Won't Chamberdrums collapse under such a weird overseer?
If losing is fun, then what should be winning?

Adept Mechanic
Adequate Bookkeeper
Novice Drunkard
Legendary (+5) Keyboard Smasher

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 18, 2013, 09:14:50 pm »

Sorry all, I'll take my turn later, Steelhold is going to take a LOT of time from me.  Damn Machiavellian plots.

We try too hard.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 19, 2013, 03:30:27 am »

Should I get another turn? Won't Chamberdrums collapse under such a weird overseer?

If you are willing, you can have another turn right now. Just let us know if you start playing.

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

RoughRogue

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of drink and laziness
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 19, 2013, 06:11:33 am »

Right now? Uh, I'm currently away from my PC for two weeks, and playing DF via cellphone is too weird even for me. So I can only join the game in Jan 4th, excusez-moi.

RoughRogue has been unhappy lately. He complained for a long work session lately. He missed a turn lately.
If losing is fun, then what should be winning?

Adept Mechanic
Adequate Bookkeeper
Novice Drunkard
Legendary (+5) Keyboard Smasher

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 19, 2013, 12:29:27 pm »

Sure, I'm available if everyone else is busy.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 19, 2013, 01:41:18 pm »

Sure, I'm available if everyone else is busy.

Glad to hear this. It seems that everyone else is busy. You can have your turn right now.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 19, 2013, 10:25:02 pm »

Personal Diary of Nuckles
1 Granite, 135
Lizard called a meeting today.  This year we decided who would be leader by drawing names from one of Cyatica's rock pots.  To my surprise, it is my turn again already.  I'm not too happy about it, but far worse things have happened in my life than running this hideout.

I decided to go down and see how the magma forge setup turned out.  Seems like the place is under water right now, but a little machinery can fix that.  First thing I'm gonna do is have FireCrazy do a cave-in and plug that hole.

4 Granite
We worked out a plan for the cave-in.  The plug looks like a shape from a puzzle game I played as a dwarfling.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

25 Granite
I've been hearing somedwarf yelling for various supplies in a craft workshop for weeks now.  Well today he finally shut up and got to work.  It's a good thing too, because he's Maskwolf's younger brother.  Armok knows that she would have flipped her shit and started shooting people if we didn't give him all the loot he needed for whatever this project is.

---   ---
OOC: Should we just stockpile the adamantine for now and wait for our smiths to level up some more?  We are a little low on charcoal so the metal industry will be on pause for a little while.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 19, 2013, 10:35:46 pm »

Wait what? The magma forges were under water?

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 20, 2013, 04:08:21 am »

Nice job on that cave-in project, Ruhn! :) Now we have to wait until the tunnel dries up. Or can we pump it into the magma?

I suppose we should move raw adamantine to the higher sections of the fortress and keep extracting strands.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 20, 2013, 08:57:04 am »

Plug #1 should be ready to drop in a month or two, I'm trying to be careful with the channeling so we don't lose miners.
Then we will pump all this water back into the cavern lake.

With water so close, I do plan to pump some into the magma so we can get the adamantine at the edges.  8)

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 20, 2013, 11:12:14 pm »

Personal Diary of Nuckles
2 Slate
There has been some kind of a baby boom, I lost count of how many have been born lately, seems like a lot.  And that Artifact was completed, it's an amulet worth something like 50,000 according to Grim.

6 Slate
A couple years back I thought it would be nice to have a new well since the current one is kinda muddy.  So I got together with FireCrazy and laid plans for a new well next to the booze stockpile.  That way we can sober up real quick in case of emergency.  That cold water really works wonders!!

11 Slate
My cloak is starting to get worn out, so I was down at the stockpile to get a new one.  It's no surprise that the place was totally empty.  I thought those complaints were just from a bad high, but we really do need some more clothes in this place.

Looking at the journal here we've got 600 rolls of cloth, so I'm going to put in a lot of orders for some stylin' new outfits.

20 Slate
I've been trying to track down our Manager Ezum for a week now to see how the new clothes are coming.  When I got to his desk all I found is a bunch of unsigned paperwork.  Even a hideout like ours needs to have responsible dwarfs in charge.  This ain't no part-time-job.

So after looking around for a while I found him smoothing out some floors.  I asked about the work orders and he said there was some more mining that had to be done next... seems like this guy doesn't know what a MANAGER is supposed to be doing.

22 Slate
Today Obok “the Bulbous Sickness” made a little ceremony in the barracks.  He was showing off with his axe and telling stories about all the goblins he's iced.  I was fairly impressed to be honest, that dwarf is legit.

25 Slate
I have been resisting the urge to break Ezum's kneecaps.  After a few days of interviews I think we have just the dwarf for the job: a nice girl called Endok Portalnamed.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44