Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66]

Author Topic: Latin American Politics: DiCaprioGate  (Read 39711 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Latin American Politics: DiCaprioGate
« Reply #975 on: November 30, 2019, 06:30:45 am »

Bolsonaro's not wrong. I even have photographic evidence of Leo burning down the amazon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: November 30, 2019, 09:11:19 am »

Oh, that image was edited, he didn't do that.
Spoiler: Here is the real one. (click to show/hide)
In a time before time, I had a name.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: November 30, 2019, 09:32:08 am »

Is that a baby bottle? lol, and dunno what's with the character looking down his pants, obviously looking at a particular male member, but I don't know the context of the cartoon character.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: November 30, 2019, 03:23:44 pm »

Well, to be honest, the debt thing does sound like something Adam Sandler would do.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: November 30, 2019, 03:48:46 pm »

Is that a baby bottle? lol, and dunno what's with the character looking down his pants, obviously looking at a particular male member, but I don't know the context of the cartoon character.
This is a JPEG. All montagemanship is if the highest quality. On the item theres an image of Leo, The Sexual Apparatus and Others, a cock baby bottle, and trees.Leo is using  the cock baby bottle to set fire to the trees. The trees are burning.

That is the cover of a a french book called 'The sexual apparatus and others'[Don't know if there was an English print]. Its a book that explains sexuality meant for sixth years (about 13 yo). It was translated to Portuguese back in ~2006 but didn't get much attention then.

Back during the election Bolsonaro criticized the 'School with no homophobia' program, by the ministry of education and human rights, meant to stop homophobia in schools. He called it "kit gay" and said it was supposed to teach children to be homosexuals. He then said that this book was part of the kit gay, along with a 'cock baby bottle', supposedly to help students suck cock.

He was full of shit. Still is, but was back then too.
In a time before time, I had a name.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66]