??? [Please, vote ONLY if you are part of the thread]

Iron Fist
- 0 (0%)
Velvet Palm
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 15, 2013, 05:37:07 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Author Topic: Murderwheel: Rabbits, Kittens and Sunshine[Community Fortress]  (Read 45762 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Yessss please how much time has Red's thread been in limbo?

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

Since xmass, I think.... That was around the time she decided to do it. I will not post anything without her permission however.

Edit: @Solymr: how are your exams going? So you still have no access to Steam-based communication system? Should we install a bat in your bedroom? Will I ask anymore questions?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:10:43 pm by exodius1 »
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exams are going quite smooth now that the terribad week is over. I'll probably get some more free time after Tuesday. Steam is pretty much not a chance until summer, and wth are you saying about a bat in my bedroom  :o

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

I forgot, I did not ost next chapter yet... can you tell I am not sleeping well? It is going to be a plot point in next update... kinda...^^ I think I mentioned it already....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:57:06 pm by exodius1 »

sevenredreturns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exodius:  You can post the story :)  Frankly the thread is on back burner with the mod working and my job hunt and family struff and oh hey my semester is starting wednesday and I'm trying to teach myself c# and I have the Global Game Jam next weekend... I would like to see reactions to the story.  And I can explain some of the thread concept - Basically about a group who ah.  LOVE this tale.  A bit TOO much.

let's just say it involves me adding some certain war creatures to the game.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

*Yes, I actually researched that and even though domestic ones do not do that wild one can: http://www.globaltwitcher.com/gt2/artspec_information.asp?thingid=2199 Behaviour Paragraph.

Giant Thanks to Jayeff87 who helped to make this story worth reading by helping me edit it into something coherent^^
http://www.twitch.tv/jayeff87

He does not stream DF but he does some other cool stuff, show him your love^^

The fortress this happened in was originally made by Bsnott, than appropriated by me for Shakecloistered 1.5. Events themselves were witnessed when Red tried to retake the fortress. Slaves to Armok, God of Blood: Chapter 2: Dwarf Fortress was made by Bay12. I do not own any rights to their creation.

Oh yes, "picture or it didn't happen" thing:
Spoiler: Proofs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:00:49 pm by exodius1 »

sevenredreturns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the only thing that makes me sad about the story is twitch ate the highlight I made of the discovery.  That's okay, you all sill need your eardrums ANYWAY.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile

Wow, turkey FB-killer.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What the actual fuck.
That story is made of pure turkey awesome and you should tell everyone about it.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

That was why Red was doing her post, it was during her try at Shakecloistered Reclaim when it happened so I wanted it to be in her thread. Fear not, I am sure that once she is having some free time i am sure we will see more about the Lore of Kolkeskal...

Also now you know why I called my newest dwarf after that turkey^^ I think I will reuse it in later forts i do^^.

I'm writing from uni right now but once i get home i cna send you the save, you may try to Reclaim that fort yourself, Kolkeskal should still be there, me thinks^^

Feel free to spread the word though, this deserves to be seen... the Turkey I mean, not my story^^

also you can add him to dwarf likes and wall-engravings, i have the file at home, i'll post it here once i get back^^
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:20:18 am by exodius1 »

sevenredreturns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah... I'm basically completely terrible for not having the thread finished.  And the only thing to blame is the fact that I am being stupidly perfectionist... well that and the muse for my viewpoint character seems to have decided that he wants to be REALLY PICKY.  Add that to a colossal case of nerves, my inability to NOT overcommit my time, and a slew of other things...

Yeah... I feel really bad about it not being done.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

Do not blame yourself, there are other things you are doing and the forum is patient... people are still hoping Blockedlance will be finished, aren't they?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

A link to the story is definitely going into my sig.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

Wow, my first sig!^^ Shame it is because of a random event and not my wit but hey, it links to my thread^^. Plus it wasn't even my event...

Shit, i forgot

I already did! What it will do is put Kolkeskal randomly on engravings and dwarven(and not only me thinks) likes. She will live forever in legends! It does require a regen though^^
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:59:08 am by exodius1 »

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

Next Chapter coming soon-ish, I already have 4.5 a4 pages, and i did not even go through combat parts yet, should i make it another 2-parter?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32