Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Snodub Danglang  (Read 1120 times)

9joseph9

• Bay Watcher
  • no poker face whatsoever.
    • View Profile
Snodub Danglang
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:21:38 pm »

In the year 98 on the 9th of Malachite, a goblin named Snodub Danglang arrived in the human town of Camped Chirped. Snodub was an adolescent who heard one too many stories of the goblin warriors of old and being rather naive ,took his uncles sword and shield and ran away to become one of the great hero's of Lusmzazuza.

Upon his arrival in Camped Chirped ,Snodub remembered the many tales of the greatest of fighters falling to a stabbed foot or some other crippling blow. Being ever the cautious goblin, Snodub entered the first shop he saw in hopes of trading of a crutch to keep him standing. But before Snodub could even ask what was in stock, a copper bolt is sent flying through the air for his head. Snodub blocked the first bolt ,and the second bolt. Then, all of the patrons began beating the sour crossbowman to death. Snodub ,without hesitation, exited the store and began searching for another. After entering a second store, Snodub hears that a vampire ,Unpal Whiskygirls, is terrorizing the citizens. Snodub begins asking everyone he sees if they know where he could find this "Whiskygirls". eventually, he finds him and exposes him. He only need to watch as the other humans cut him down. As he leaves, a human peasant asks if he would help him kill "Arkur Shoveldyes" ,an outlaw who is in the dungeon beneath their feet. Snodub agrees and lets the peasant lead the way. While traveling through the town, a mechanic attacks Snodub. "Die you dirty goblin!", he screams ,but he and the peasant quickly subdue him. It occurs to Snodub that not everyone is fond of goblins ,and he should leave town as soon as his target is dead.

In the castle above the entrance to the dungeon, a hammerman agrees to join them in their quest. And Snodub Danglang the swordsgoblin ,along with Cilko the human and Mogast the hammerman, descend into the darkness. In the dungeon, Snodub finds a different outlaw, Ugrad Ceruuslig the holy tangle. Not knowing what a "holy tangle" was or if it was important, Snodub figures one extra kill couldn't hurt. But just as he moves to kill the holy tangle ,his companions warn him that doing such would "be very unfortunate." Snodub plans to drown them later and come back for this mysterious figure. As they navigate the dungeon, his "friends" attack. "You foolish goblin!", they say, "Prepare to die!"

Snodub instinctively stabs Cilko in the hand and ,over come with adrenaline, wrestles for the hammermans warhammer. They struggle for possesion of the weapon when, Snodub sees an opening, he slashes the peasants arm ,and he drops him knife. Snodub then turns his attention to the warhammer. As the continue to contend for the hammer, the peasant passes out. Snodub stabs his head and then severs the motor nerves in the hammermans arm ,causing him to drop the hammer. Then Snodub leaps onto the humans back and wraps his arms around his neck ,but is unable to get a proper hold to begin choking him. After much effort, Snodub slips his arms beneath the hammermans chin and begins to squeeze. The hammerman passes out ,and Snodub slices his head open ,ending his life.

Snodub then realizes the consequences of what he has done... everyone in the town will wish him dead ,and he is in the center of the city...

Update: Snodub had his head kicked in by a butcher, oh well.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:30:20 pm by 9joseph9 »
It is by my will alone I set my dwarves into motion

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Snodub Danglang
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 03:23:00 pm »

How did you play as a goblin?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 03:28:48 pm »

How did you play as a goblin?

Add [ADVENTURE_TIER:<number>] to the gobbo entity raws.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 10:53:52 pm »

Thank you.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.