Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Normal Updates or Breach adamantine without caution or preparation?

No, I want to see the fort cave in on itself naturally (may be a little boring but the fortress goes on longer.)
- 7 (26.9%)
DOITDOITDOITDOIT-ad infinitum-
- 19 (73.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 41

Author Topic: Ozkakurrith "Carryscar," A Civ Forge Community/Story Fortress: FINISHED  (Read 94653 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ozkakurrith "Carryscar," A Civilization Forge community game now in progress!
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2013, 04:45:22 pm »

Certainly, lists modified and I'll get you a profile shortly, if my usual image hoster doesn't fuck me dry again.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Ozkakurrith "Carryscar," A Civilization Forge community game now in progress!
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2013, 04:55:53 pm »

Ah, can I see mine too? Or is it getting worked on allready?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2013, 05:04:58 pm »

I'd like to see my profile too. Also, is this migrant wave considered remainder of caravan survivors or are they official settlers from Mountainhomes?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2013, 05:12:29 pm »

Sure thing. Imagehosting is still being finicky so I'll save my progress with the next update and try restarting my computer, since it might be something on my end. And settlers, as a home caravan found us and reported our location and all that. Officially that means the caravan had 19 survivors.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2013, 05:15:16 pm »

Big caravan.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2013, 05:26:09 pm »

Yup. That was the idea. Send an important shipment with a large caravan. Also the entrance pic was finally added, so have a look, tell me whatcha think of it for such a rinky dink thing.

Profiles! Seems it was something on my end.

Anvil, for Mephansteras

Aseaheru, for Aseheru of course.

And Dreamerghost, for DreamerGhost.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2013, 05:33:35 pm »

Can I see his relations and his spouse's thoughts too?
I really hope they can pop out a kid for when he dies of old age.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2013, 05:40:00 pm »

Since nearly all his relations except for Dala (his neice) are white, it's pretty much irrelevant. He is friends with most of the starting seven, Nuri, and Maskwolf but has a grudge with their oldest son and someone else. I'm assuming most of his family save his own siblings are dead.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2013, 05:54:01 pm »

Thats a pain. Whats Dala looking like? Ill probally shuffle my possessing self over to her if I die.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2013, 06:01:49 pm »

Nifty.

Nickname Anvil Bronzeweaver. Her main focus, of course, is on getting the forges up and running. Since it sounds like we have everything we need for a blast furnace, she'd like to get that build as soon as possible. A crucible for interim steel making will work for now, though.

Please give her Architecture as well so that she can help out with building layouts and the like.

Overall, I think she'll be very quiet and uncertain when dealing with issues outside of metalworking, but will take charge whenever smithing is involved.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2013, 06:48:27 pm »

The diary of Maskwolf, entry 2
Nuri gave birth today!  I'm so glad we managed to find this fortress before the baby came.  I was worried about here all the time we were traveling, dreading what would happen if she gave birth before we found a new home.  Now we have another child to care for.  I can't wait until he is old enough for Terrahex to play with, it will really take the strain off of us of watching him every minute.  He's an adventuresome boy, much as I was in my youth, but in a land such as this that impulse could get him killed.  As I have no useful skills to offer the fortress, I am going to request to join the guards, to protect my family should anything try to harm them.  At this task, I will not fail.  We almost died when the violet xelics attacked our home, and I cannot let my wife and children be in that much danger again.  I will protect them with my last breath: I would expect no less of myself.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2013, 06:56:08 pm »

Well then, I seem to have a sparring partner. Guess I'll toss up a temporary training area and get you some basic gear to tide you over until the forgeworks are built.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2013, 09:14:53 pm »

Spoiler: First Journal (click to show/hide)

For the record can I see my profile as well? Also is that journal good?
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:22 pm »

Well, considering Zacen was set up as the caravan master and the cave was his/her (I forget on the gender,) idea dn it was decided to dig in by vote....

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2013, 09:22:49 pm »

Well, considering Zacen was set up as the caravan master and the cave was his/her (I forget on the gender,) idea dn it was decided to dig in by vote....

Oh I don't deny that he/she probably gets respect I'm more writing as someone who almost reaches hypochondriac levels of (apparent) disrespect. He/she will (assuming nothing ever kills him/her) eventually grow out of it.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 41