Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)  (Read 8708 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2013, 04:04:17 am »

(( You just fired it, it can't be loaded. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2013, 06:20:35 am »

With your musket, you fire a reaction shot towards the leader. (5 v 5) With the bullet missing to the point the hair on his arm flew up, you reload it once more. You have the chance to attack. But you are severely outnumbered here.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2013, 09:20:48 am »

(( Oh yeah, thats total crap though no possible way did you have 15 seconds to reload your musket while 4 wolf people are chewing on your body including 1 arm which you need to reload it.

But meh, thats game logic for you. Everybody else turns into a statue to allow people to do things. ))
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:31:24 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2013, 08:41:34 pm »

With some thought, the monster dissapears back into the summon. A large smile came across the bandit's face. "Good boy, I will gladly take you. But..." She pointed at the ground. "Your Axe please. If we run into problems, I will throw it to you. I'm not evil." If he chose to not accept this, Her posture showed aggression.

If he did however, she would pick it up and keep it for now. "You will be my hostage instead good sir. The one there will go." She pointed at Tiruin. Handing the money over, she told her. "To the north with you. Buy as much food supply as possible, understood?" Handing Tiruin 50 silver and with a northward direction, the bandit looks to Max. "I hope she hurries..." She grinned from ear to ear.
I stared at my friend with a mixture of confusion and...anger.

A plethora of questions ran in my head, but given his...expression, he seemed happy to have been the choice instead of myself.
Well.

Do so!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]