Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cuggan Estunalen  (Read 983 times)

9joseph9

• Bay Watcher
  • no poker face whatsoever.
    • View Profile
Cuggan Estunalen
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:57:42 pm »

So I got tired of playing as humans and dwarves ,and I have bad experiences with goblins. So i figured wtf I'm gonna try a hyena-man. Let's see how this goes.

Cuggan Estunalen was a hyena-man, a person with the head and markings of a hyena. He was gigantic. His hair is tan with black spots. His skin is cinnamon. His eyes are orange.

Cuggan awoke in the wilderness with no memory of what happened the night prier ,and he was naked. In his hands was a spear he did not own and a large copper dagger he never saw before. Confused and a little scared, Cuggan began to walk. He walked on for a bit until he heard speaking and the sounds of animals. He had found the town of Ultra Worshiped. As Cuggan came into a house, he saw it was empty ,except for a bag of strawberries. He was a bit hungry.

As he left the house ,bag of berries in hand, he came into a clothing shop. The merchants were speechless at first. After all a butt naked ,fur covered man with the face of a hyena had just walked in. Cuggan blushed with embarrassment and quickly asked if he could have some clothes. "Are you interested in a hyena leather shirt?"

Assholes..

After Cuggan traded his strawberries for a spiffy pair of dingo leather trousers ,a loincloth ,a shirt ,and some dingo leather armor, he turned for the door. As he left, one of the human merchants who saw his less than dignified entrance began talking with Cuggan. After some conversation, she asked him if he'd  help her. She told him that there was a vampire lurking among the citizens of the hamlet where she came from, "...no one believes me ,but I know the truth..." ,she said. Cuggan thought she didn't look like she was all there but whatever.

Cuggan asked if she'd come with him to identify the vampire ,she agreed, "My names Ab by the way." ,she said. "I'm Cuggan"

Wasn't long 'till they entered the hamlet. "He's here somewhere" ,Ab said, "he's a stonecrafter...trust me, I've been following him." As long as she was close to him, Cuggan wasn't going to feel safe. "THAT'S HIM! THAT'S HIM! THAT'S HIM!" Ab began babbling about cutting his head off, as Cuggan walked over to the stonecrafter and confronted him. To his surprise, the stonecrafter revealed his fangs and began hacking at a farmer with a boning knife.

Cuggan watched in astonishment ,and Ab began giggling uncontrollably as the vampire and the farmer tangled together ,and a pikeman ,seeing the ensuing brawl, ran over and began perforating the stonecrafter. Cuggan ,not wanting to miss out on the glory of slaying a vampire, ran in to help. He slipped on some blood and fell face first in the blood soaked earth. He got up and stabbed the panicking vampire in the head with his spear and ending his reign of terror. As Cuggan and Ab left the hamlet, he  noticed the funny taste in his mouth...
It is by my will alone I set my dwarves into motion

9joseph9

• Bay Watcher
  • no poker face whatsoever.
    • View Profile
Re: Cuggan Estunalen
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 02:03:01 am »

so i realized im not the best writer so im gonna just give a quick conclusion to this.

so cuggan went into some dungeon to find a backpack and ab was killed. cuggen left, i retired him, made another guy, dropped my pack and unretired cuggan. he then went to kill some werebeasts and got shot in the spine by some bandits, and so i retired the poor guy and wiped my hands of this whole thing.

the end
It is by my will alone I set my dwarves into motion

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Cuggan Estunalen
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 11:13:30 am »

:'(
I always cry at happy endings.