Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Merry Christmas DF fans! A DF Christmas song!  (Read 1267 times)

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas DF fans! A DF Christmas song!
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:38:28 pm »

In the first day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
A Kobold stealing at me.
In the second day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the third day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the fourth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the fifth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Five pesky nobles, four dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the sixth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cat and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the seventh day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Seven angry carps, six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the eighth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Eight Elves to shoot at, seven angry carps, six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me
In the ninth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Nine Elven ambushes, eigth Elves to shoot at, seven angry carps, six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the tenth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Ten useless inmigrants, nine Elven ambushes, eight Elves to shoot at, seven angry carps, six"unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the eleventh day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Eleven werellamas, ten useless inmigrants, nine Elven ambushes, eigth Elves to shoot at, seven angry carps, six"unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.
In the twelfth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Twelve fort-destroying tantrum spirals, eleven werellamas, ten useless inmigrants, nine Elven ambushes, eigth Elves to shoot at, seven angry carps, six"unfortunate accidents" for the five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a Kobold stealing at me.

Merry Christmas everybodie!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:07:17 pm by mate888 »
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas DF fans!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 12:54:04 pm »

This should go to legendary poems of Dwarven history.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:21:13 pm »

lol this is great.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 01:22:11 pm »

I heartily approve of this.

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 08:06:27 pm »

Thanks, guys!
I hope that Kobold Claus doesn't steal your presents (or your coal).
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas DF fans! A DF Christmas song!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 11:53:21 pm »

On the first day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
A thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the second day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the third day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the fourth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the fifth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Five pesky nobles, four dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the sixth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cat and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the seventh day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Seven carps to eat us, six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the eighth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Eight Elves to shoot at, seven carps to eat us, six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me
On the ninth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Nine Elven ambushes, eight Elves each to shoot at, seven carps to eat us, six "unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the tenth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Ten useless 'migrants, nine Elven ambushes, eight Elves each to shoot at, seven carps to eat us, six"unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the eleventh day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Eleven werellamas, ten useless 'migrants, nine Elven ambushes, eight Elves each to shoot at, seven carps to eat us, six"unfortunate accidents", five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two delicious cats and a thieving Kobold stealing from me.
On the twelfth day of Christmas Armok gave to me:
Twelve tantrum spirals, eleven werellamas, ten useless 'migrants, nine Elf ambushes, eight Elves each to shoot at, seven carps to eat us, six"unfortunate accidents" for the five pesky nobles, four Dwarven traders, three clowns from Hell, two billion delicious cats, and a theiving Kobold stealing from me.

Merry Christmas everybodie!

fixed it up and made it better. :grins:

That's now makes 72 elves per day, excpept the first elf day, which only has 8 elves in it. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"