Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.6%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.8%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1064832 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Who won that World War anyway?
« Reply #555 on: December 02, 2013, 06:29:09 pm »

"four soldiers"

Zechariah shifts his head a little bit in his unconscious state. At hearing something about four soldiers, he reflexively mutters something about The Medium and apple juice. He then goes back to his nightmares in the land of Artemis and Katherine.

Keep the status quo.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 02, 2013, 06:55:37 pm »

Through interface, to teammates and entities: <Interesting, could you tell me more about our various patrons? and could you explain how the director of this place relates to us?>

To John, Alan, and Jordan: <Ok, I can talk you through this, but I don't have hands so I can't help directly. first, John, take your hands and feel along his leg up to just below his groin and on the inside. there's a area you'll feel slightly more resistance at but it's still not totally firm. that is the femoral artery. press against that as hard as you can without moving his leg, it will slow the flow of blood to his leg but not stop it completely, which is exactly what we want. just keep the pressure on that spot. Alan, I need you to create a long, clean strip of cloth, these hoses won't work because they don't stretch any. Jordan, once Alan finishes making that cloth you're going to need to work with him to slip it under John's hands and tie it down at about the same pressure as John is holding it with, and that will take two pairs of hands, one for each side of John. If it's too tight then you'll stop blood flow completely and cause him to lose his leg, too loose and it won't work. I'll come over when you're done and make sure it's the right tightness. hopefully that will keep him from bleeding out. next, John, once that is done we're going to need to get him a crutch, so he can avoid putting pressure on his leg. can you handle that?>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 02, 2013, 09:31:33 pm »

and examining him, you quickly spot the problem. Turns out that running with a bullet in your leg with only a hasty bandage to stop the bleeding is a bad idea. He's lost a lot of blood and unfortunately, you lack the materials for a transfusion. The best you can hope for with your current equipment is a tourniquet to stop further bleeding. Otherwise that guy is going to bleed out soon...

You somehow manage to fumble and throw the tourniquet off the side of the elevator and into the shaft below. Great.
((Now, if only Angel was fully alright.))

"<Why are we doing this? Why does this matter?>"
"Your hosts are doing this because the Cause has decided to send them on this suicide mission and they obeyed. You are here because he decided you should help those guys for some reason. Probably has something to do with the fact that this is one of the universes he is trying to take over."
"Mind your tongue. They don't need to know about all that."
"I'm free to say whatever I want baby! And there ain't a thing you can do about that."
Angel groaned.
Not only did I hurt those people--kill them--I did it to help someone taking over the world...

Through interface, to teammates and entities: <Interesting, could you tell me more about our various patrons? and could you explain how the director of this place relates to us?>

To John, Alan, and Jordan: <Ok, I can talk you through this, but I don't have hands so I can't help directly. first, John, take your hands and feel along his leg up to just below his groin and on the inside. there's a area you'll feel slightly more resistance at but it's still not totally firm. that is the femoral artery. press against that as hard as you can without moving his leg, it will slow the flow of blood to his leg but not stop it completely, which is exactly what we want. just keep the pressure on that spot. Alan, I need you to create a long, clean strip of cloth, these hoses won't work because they don't stretch any. Jordan, once Alan finishes making that cloth you're going to need to work with him to slip it under John's hands and tie it down at about the same pressure as John is holding it with, and that will take two pairs of hands, one for each side of John. If it's too tight then you'll stop blood flow completely and cause him to lose his leg, too loose and it won't work. I'll come over when you're done and make sure it's the right tightness. hopefully that will keep him from bleeding out. next, John, once that is done we're going to need to get him a crutch, so he can avoid putting pressure on his leg. can you handle that?>
All my power, and I'm helpless to help anyone.

Feel guilty.
Also, heal.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 02, 2013, 09:33:31 pm »

((you didn't hear that last speech actually, i'm picky about who i talk too))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 02, 2013, 09:34:45 pm »

BUT why shoulD I summon clOth for you?!

Alan tries to adopt an imperious manner, instead looking constipated.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 02, 2013, 09:38:08 pm »

((you didn't hear that last speech actually, i'm picky about who i talk too))
((I'm not a teammate? ...Dangit, I missed the second one.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 02, 2013, 09:53:07 pm »

BUT why shoulD I summon clOth for you?!

Alan tries to adopt an imperious manner, instead looking constipated.
To Teammates: <Because keeping teammates alive is a good idea?>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 02, 2013, 09:53:27 pm »

WHO ARE You people?
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 02, 2013, 09:55:21 pm »

To Teammates: <The good people, don't you remember?>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 02, 2013, 10:00:46 pm »

NO, not at ALL.
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 02, 2013, 10:00:57 pm »

((Anything, eh?  I know what my canon will be, then.))

John looked at the war discussion with his eyebrow raised.  "This whole trip doesn't seem too unusual to me- the aftereffects of the war where I come from were taken care of by time-travelling heroes.  I take it Stalin wasn't a robot for you?"

John looked at her strangely.  "Uh... ookay."

Follow directions.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 02, 2013, 10:03:51 pm »

((Thanks Lenglon for that PM :X Sorry Parisbre for the late notice.
Also..checking up the character list, I guess I can't be playing another Kitsune x3 Paris: You're ok with me linking one of my ol' characters right? [Woo, I'm old enough here to say that legitimately :D]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 02, 2013, 10:15:40 pm »

To Teammates: <Well, I don't have enough time to fully explain, we've got a hurt guy here and we need your help to keep him from dying. please make the bandage he needs?>

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 02, 2013, 10:23:05 pm »

Follow directions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 02, 2013, 10:24:12 pm »

Spawn acres of toilet paper. Double ultra plus absorbent down quilt to be safe.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 521