Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Conclusion  (Read 17171 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Looking For 1 More Fighter!
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 11:53:36 pm »

That work?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Looking For 1 More Fighter!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 11:59:01 pm »

That work?

Yes. I wished that Key & Peele video loaded for me earlier, I just watched it. Now I understand.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2013, 12:07:37 am »

Oh god that guy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2013, 12:53:14 am »

I do hope I can fight in that manner. It's the only real way to fight, after all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2013, 01:23:57 am »

YES.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:45:38 pm by mastahcheese »
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2013, 11:01:31 am »

I love how this is set in 2004... and my character uses a song from 2011/2012 :P. Mebbe I should change it...

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2013, 02:22:53 pm »

Sorry mastahcheese, top of the waitlist for you. :<

I love how this is set in 2004... and my character uses a song from 2011/2012 :P. Mebbe I should change it...

Oh it's fine.

First week coming up real soon.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2013, 03:00:55 pm »

Sorry mastahcheese, top of the waitlist for you. :<
It's all right, lets me see some carnage worry-free.
The Derail Thread

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Year 1 Has Begun!
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2013, 10:12:44 pm »

YEAR ONE HAS BEGUN.

LIVE FROM CHICAGO, IT'S THE INTERNATIONAL BATTLE ROYALE FEDERATION DEBUT!
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Arena Complex: Hailey Griffin Arena
Description: A standard Arena, a good place for newcomers. Each match takes place in a squared roped ring, with a turnbuckle at each of the four corners. Outside of the arena is a wooden floor. Falling out of the ring does not result in disqualification. The audience sits behind safety bars on metal bleachers.
Seating Per Arena: 200

Arena 1:

The shredding blast of Black Sabbath rips through the Arena. "FROM AMERICA TOWN, AMERICA, LIEUTENANT MAYHEM!" A huge fatigue-wearing man jumps up from one corner of the fighting square, beating his chest. "RAAARGH! THIS IS PAYBACK YOU COMMIE SONSA'-BITCHES! HOO-HAH!" He gets cheers from the veterans watching from the sidelines.

"War Pigs" dies down as a second song comes in, another metal jam, but with a modern sound. "FROM NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, THE MOST CLICHE ORIGIN TOWN IN AMERICA, BRAWL!" Brawl stands up and raises one of his fists in the air. "I'll put my soul into this fight and avenge you, Father Papa Senior!
-----
Lt. Mayhem - 100 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Brawl - 100 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 2:

The Arena reverberates with the harsh instrumentals and educational teachings of Sabaton. "FROM SUZANO, BRAZIL, THE FALLEN ANGEL OF RETRIBUTION!" The Angel stands on top of a nearby turnbuckle, announcing, "THE LORD GUIDES ME IN ALL THAT I DO, MAY HE SEEP INTO YOUR VEINS AND CARESS YOU TIGHTLY. SO VERY TIGHTLY. AMEN."

The next song is one of chaos and fear, a technological clusterfuck of garbled noise. "FROM LEICESTER, BRITIAN, MEMENTO MORI!" The lights flicker off for a brief second, and turn back on to reveal Mori standing in her corner. "....."
-----
The Fallen Angel of Retribution - 100 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Momento Mori - 100 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 3:

The fast-paced rhythm and vocals of Lzzy Hale marks the entrance of a sultry hooded women, as she leans on her turnbuckle. "FROM PARTS UNKNOWN, LITTLE RED RIDING WOLF!" She waves to the audience, "My, don't you all look scrumptious, hehe~"

The singing dies down to a much more orchestral, methodical marching song; a man in a black suit walks down the path to the ring. "FROM BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, THE LINGUIST!" The Linguist jumps through the ropes, ready for an impromptu speech. "I'm here on the behalf of the free market! Capitalism!" He gets resounding applause from the Wall Street brokers and Imperial Stormtroopers watching the fight.
-----
Little Red Riding Wolf - 100 HP - Sex Appeal - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
The Linguist - 100 HP - Charismatic - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 4:

The funk of bluesy, alternative, rap rock bursts through the air as an urban youth walks to the arena. "FROM NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, STREET RAT!" The thug nonchalantly slides into the ring and shrugs, "Whatever."

The next song is some more white boy music hyper rockin' blast as a man that looks like he's in the middle of a training montage runs in. "FROM KIRKALDY, SCOTLAND, AYE QUE!" A.Q. leaps all the ropes to land in the middle of the square. "RIGHTO'LETSSCRAPIT,AYEYOUREADYLADGIVEYOUFIVEFINGERSURPRISEAAYAAHBETCHADIDNTPREPAREFORTHISONEDIDYA'?!"*
(*Translation: "Let's fight.")
-----
Street Rat - 100 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Aye Que - 100 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 5:

True patriotic music swells fills the hearts and minds of everyone as a large man of ambiguously Eastern European origins enters. "FROM ZAGREB, CROATIA, FRODI TARIK!" The Dane performs the salute of his homeland. Everyone in Serbia has traveled just to watch this fight, and they happen to fit about 2 rows of bleachers.

Kebabs are replaced with angsty Latin chanting for the next fighter's introduction. "FROM ATLANTIS, ATLANTIC OCEAN, PONTIFICUS NEMO CMXDXXXVIIIVI!" The King of Atlantis spontaneously jumps out of a large water cooler near the arena, screaming, while the announcer pauses to take a big recovery breath.
------
Frodi Tarik - 100 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Pontificus Nemo CMXDXXXVIIIVI - 100 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0

GM Notes: Whew, that's done with. If anyone is wondering, that "0/0" at the end of everyone's character info is their "Win/Loss" record.

Also, I'm going to start referring to our Atlantanian as "King Nemo" or something. Because really.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:23:04 pm by TCM »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2013, 10:19:02 pm »

"Listen here you god dammed pansy! I don't know who the hell you are, but I ate chumps like you for breakfast back in the service! Hell, I didn't fight in a couple dozen wars just to be put up by a slim, no doubt commie bastard like you, so let's get on with this so I can get my first win!"

Lieutenant Mayhem runs towards Brawl, bringing up his fists so he can throw a few good punches at him to test his defenses.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:39:22 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2013, 10:29:41 pm »

Little Red Riding Wolf frowned as she surveyed the thin man before here, revealing a mouthful of particularly sharp looking teeth.
"My, my... this little piggy doesn't look too fat. Don't worry, though... you can be an appetiser! Gya ha ha!"

Quickly, she darted towards him and snapped a kick towards the side of his right knee before leaping back out of reach
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »

((I like that the insane people are fighting each other, the patriot from America is fighting an American, instead of the Eastern European patriot, the other insane people are fighting each other, and the two thugs are fighting. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONEof each))

"Do not worry. Though you have lost your way to the Lord, I can guide you back to Him. That, is my task. I must take you from the clutches of the Enemy, to bring you the true mercy of God."
Retribution walks towards Mori with his arms spread in supplication to the Lord, swinging an outstretched and tensed right hand to chop her in the neck whilst simultaneously using his left hand to grab her right arm, so he can grab her by the throat with his right hand, and flip backwards to smash her body into the ground, so that it may know humility, as the Lord teaches.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:13:34 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 11:44:55 pm »

"'kay then. Show me what you've got, nerd."

Taunt enemy while looking good for the Serbians at the bleachers.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2013, 12:40:07 am »

Nemo points imperiously.

AGUA, PENDEJO!

Dash in and do a flying sidekick to the face!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2013, 01:05:56 am »

((The awesome quotient of this game is over 9000))
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17