Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Conclusion  (Read 17624 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Year 1 Has Begun!
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 05:12:35 am »

Mori nods "A Nobel task, but pointless. You should do good for your fellow man, not a tyrant who watches us from his perfect house in the clouds."

As Retribution draw close, Fall back as a copse and planting my hands on the ground, use the monument to flip kick Retribution's jaw
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 09:41:01 am »

''Time tae gie this 'ane laldie!'' Aye Que cockily exclaims to the audience for effect. He goes into a kick boxing stance, giving small jumps to remain on his toes, and readies to dodge an attack that comes his way with a kick counterattack. If they hesitate, Aye Gue does a few testing quick kicks, trying to ensure he doesn't get grabbed.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:14:54 am by Maxinum McDreich »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2013, 11:05:55 am »

"Well, isn't this interesting."
The Linguist tries to block the kick and trip Little Red Riding Hood.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2013, 03:02:48 pm »

"I killed off an entire gang alone. This won't even be a challenge." Street rat jumps up into the air, throwing a flying side kick at his opponent
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:27:53 pm by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2013, 07:21:17 pm »

Bump notice for Brawl.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Match 1: Round 2
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2013, 07:13:12 pm »

Match 1: Round 2

Arena Complex: Hailey Griffin Arena
Description: A standard Arena, a good place for newcomers. Each match takes place in a squared roped ring, with a turnbuckle at each of the four corners. Outside of the arena is a wooden floor. Falling out of the ring does not result in disqualification. The audience sits behind safety bars on metal bleachers.
Seating Per Arena: 200

Arena 1:

Brawl flinches. Lt. Mayhem sees his chance to rush up to his opponent with a set of commie-killing punches! (13 vs. 18) Brawl dives out of the way as the military man swings for his body, stumbling as he misses his strikes. Brawl retreats to the other side of the ring as Mayhem calls him out on his apparent cowardice. "YOU NAZI DIRTBAG!"
-----
Lt. Mayhem - 100 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Brawl - 100 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 2:

The Fallen Angel of Retribution walks towards Momento Mori, arms outstretched. "Do not worry. Though you have lost your way to the Lord, I can guide you back to Him. That, is my task. I must take you from the clutches of the Enemy, to bring you the true mercy of God." (6 vs. 8) He grabs for Mori, but she slips underneath him with a corpse-fall, "A Nobel task, but pointless. You should do good for your fellow man, not a tyrant who watches us from his perfect house in the clouds." (12 vs. 4) Mori performs a back-flip and drives the top of her foot into the base of The Fallen's chin. His head snaps upwards and he falls flat on his back, momentarily stunned. (-12 HP)
-----
The Fallen Angel of Retribution - 88 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Momento Mori - 100 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 3:

"My, my... this little piggy doesn't look too fat. Don't worry, though... you can be an appetiser! Gya ha ha!" Little Red Riding Wolf bared her teeth, running at The Linguist with her fingers outstretched. The business man stood still, commenting on his situation, "Well, isn't this interesting." (6 vs. 7) The Linguist sticks his leg out, which serves to make Little Red and him connect legs, and both end up stumbling away awkwardly. (10 vs. 4) Red is the first to recover, and she kicks The Linguist in the outer left knee! (-9 HP) She hops away, and Big Money clutches his injury, cursing.
-----
Little Red Riding Wolf - 100 HP - Sex Appeal - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
The Linguist - 91 HP - Charismatic - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 4:

Street Rat leaps for Aye Que, starting out the 'bout with a flying side-kick. (14 vs. 2+1) Aye Que's defense consists of thinking of a good counter as he is suddenly hit with a face-full of shoe. He slams backwards into the ground, as Rat taunts him, "I killed off an entire gang alone. This won't even be a challenge." (-17 HP) Aye Que gets to his back to his feet in an impressively short amount of time. ''Time tae gie this 'ane laldie!' Que launches a kick at Street Rat, (11 vs. 20) the latter of whom just grabs his leg and throws him back onto the ground.
-----
Street Rat - 100 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Aye Que - 83 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 5:

"'kay then. Show me what you've got, nerd." Frodi Tarik taunts Pontificus Nemo, looking towards the audience...before rushing at the Ocean King and diving for his legs! (16 vs. 14) Pontificus is taken by surprise as Frodi lifts him by the hips and slams him down onto the mat, shins first! Pontificus manages to withstand the attack, but the sudden attack out of nowhere still has him staggering. (-15 HP) "AGUA, PENDEJO!" Nemo launches his counter-attack with a flying side-kick at Tarik, (2 vs. 4+1) who merely watches Pontificus slip and fall back down.
------
Frodi Tarik - 100 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Pontificus Nemo CMXDXXXVIIIVI - 85 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0

« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:43:11 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2013, 08:27:03 pm »

Ideo vos privatim Nuntius tuus actio, callida motherfucker vobis? Possum hoc facere.

Laugh at him as I effortlessly shame his ancestors.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2013, 08:53:38 pm »

''Ocht!'' Aye Que caught his breath as he stood back up. A flamboyant attack followed by a good counter? This guy was not the type of opponent Aye Que was keen on facing now.

Leap into a flurry of kicks, long term aim to keep Street Rat off-balance.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2013, 09:02:38 pm »

"HAH! TRYING TO SLIP AWAY ARE YOU? HELL, THE VIETCONGS TRIED TO DO THAT WHEN I CAME OVER, DIDN'T WORK! TAKE THIS YOU COMMUNIST SHIT-HEAD!"

Lieutenant Mayhem begins to run at Brawl screaming in incoherent, patriotic rage. Once he gets close enough, he springs up into the air and attempts to play a kick right into that Pinko's face.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2013, 09:10:35 pm »

With a childish giggle, Riding Wolf bounced forward again and aimed a thrust kick for the Linguist's stomach.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2013, 09:16:18 pm »

"Ouch."

The Linguist sidesteps, and clotheslines Little Red before giving her a one-two.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2013, 12:05:09 am »

Mount that lil' shit and headbutt him in the snout!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2013, 03:41:25 am »

Graceful swan-dive body slam on top of the fallen angel
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2013, 06:30:17 pm »

"this is easier than I would have thought.Street rat continues his assault with a ground sweep kick, aiming to take  him down while dodging Aye Que
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:59:24 pm by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »

((Oh man, this is hilarious.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17