Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Forgotten Beasts of the Future  (Read 33962 times)

werechicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten Beasts of the Future
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2013, 08:32:52 am »

I'm guessing FB's that are made of fire or water might suddenly become allot more resilient than the embarrassingly easy to kill versions that they are now.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2013, 09:09:10 am »

Hopefully not. Seeing physics apply to a monster made of fire is the funniest thing since cat nuking. But I wonder, will we eventually see FB types only appear in certain environments? Because the current RNG seems to have a penchant for generating hilariously environment-inappropriate creatures.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2013, 04:17:17 am »

Hopefully not. Seeing physics apply to a monster made of fire is the funniest thing since cat nuking. But I wonder, will we eventually see FB types only appear in certain environments? Because the current RNG seems to have a penchant for generating hilariously environment-inappropriate creatures.

You mean no water-type FB in the middle of a desert or fire-FB on a glacier? Seems logical, not sure if it is planned. I hope, we'll get to see a magma FB melt through a glacier, though. So a toggle for restrictions would be welcome.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]