Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 67471 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Currently waiting on @GWG and @Scapheap. If his Roller's Block post is anything to go by, @Tsuchi's activity may plummet due to some regrettable extraneous circumstances.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

((This is unfortunately true. I can't access the boards through school, either.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. I wish you the best of luck.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

((Bumps inactive thread to see if its still alive))
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

((CLEAR!))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((Currently waiting on @GWG and @Scapheap. If his Roller's Block post is anything to go by, @Tsuchi's activity may plummet due to some regrettable extraneous circumstances.))
((Didn't realize I was needed and not sure what to do. Yay!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY
« Reply #726 on: March 09, 2014, 05:16:02 pm »

Alright, unfortunately I've decided to end this game. While I really love the idea/setting, I obviously can't set up a proper and engaging dungeon for you guys to run through. I might come back to this game, but for now I'm going to be working on a more focused RPG game and get that running whenever. And by focused I mean with a clear goal and short, pre-made dungeons for the players to run through. Hopefully that way I'll won't drop it halfway through or realize that I'm in over my head or whatever.

Sorry about that folks, it's just the way that things turned out. If you want to ask questions about my next game I suppose that you can do so, but otherwise you can stop watching this thread.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Alright, unfortunately I've decided to end this game. While I really love the idea/setting, I obviously can't set up a proper and engaging dungeon for you guys to run through. I might come back to this game, but for now I'm going to be working on a more focused RPG game and get that running whenever. And by focused I mean with a clear goal and short, pre-made dungeons for the players to run through. Hopefully that way I'll won't drop it halfway through or realize that I'm in over my head or whatever.

Sorry about that folks, it's just the way that things turned out. If you want to ask questions about my next game I suppose that you can do so, but otherwise you can stop watching this thread.
: ( [[I AM curious about this "next game" you speak of. What kind of setting is it going to be in?]]
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I know. I'm sorry. I just can't GM it properly.

Anyways, the next game I'm thinking about is currently some kind of quirky modern-day RPG thing. I'd call it Homestuck-esque, but I've never seen Homestuck, so... The game will be based around a bunch of different and weird weapons, and skills and abilities that'll synergize with them. Also lots of way to change your stats around and interact with other player and stuff. It'll either be very interesting and tactical, or a massive clusterfuck. Or both.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]