Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 67457 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #690 on: February 01, 2014, 07:26:11 am »

Sell to Mikel Bond
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #691 on: February 01, 2014, 03:04:38 pm »

Sell to whichever of Kai or Mikel is left!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 05, 2014, 08:25:03 pm »

Eh, sell to whoever is left, yeah.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 10, 2014, 02:21:44 pm »

((Who are we waiting on?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 10, 2014, 02:23:13 pm »

((Who are we waiting on?))

((My lazy ass. Give me a minute here.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - MAGINET3
« Reply #695 on: February 10, 2014, 05:13:26 pm »

Sell to Kai Rios!

You start singing a simple tune to Kai Rios, about how he should buy your used video games and how wonderful they are, but...

sell to Kai Rios & Mikel Bond

Bklyne-Chan suddenly sweeps in, blaring the mother of all solos, while explosions and fancy effects are set off in the background. It's incredibly impressive and awe-inspiring. Unless you're Marzi-chan, of course...

Sakura-chan sells to Yash, she casts Glamour on Angel via Buff-Bot.

You fly over to Yash, your eyes sparkling beautifully as your biofluorescent cacti orbit around you. Skalicky is definitely interested, at least.

You cast glamour Sound Effects on Angel, because that's the goddamn buff that increases cuteness.

What she said.

You do what she said, which in this case involves selling to the only woman viewing this website. Needless, Bellona squees as soon as you appear on screen, and buys several DVDs for her kids with the promise that they'll be just as adorable as you are.

Sell to Mikel Bond

Sell to whichever of Kai or Mikel is left!

Eh, sell to whoever is left, yeah.

Grace Pastor, Rosie-Lou-Lou and Haruka-Chan all gang up on Yash Skalicky. Except, instead of crime and matching outfits, this gang involves vaguely appropriate clothing and spam. Either way, the three of you part Yash with his money.

With every customer sold to, you all head home after a successful day's work!

MagiNet 3 - ?.?.?.?.?.?

As you return to MagiNet 3, the guards immediately usher you to Mission Control, where Suzuki-Sensei greets you all.

"Greetings, girls! Despite the setbacks you encountered on the mission, you still managed to complete your objectives.

In light of your recent successes, Mission Control has decided to give you a more important mission than simply selling on websites."

Suzuki slams her riding crop against a nearby wall, and a map suddenly appears on it.

"About a month ago, the Central Government finally completed the Indian super-optic network, which was one of the conditions for their government to join them. Virus protection for the super-optic network is managed by several local security companies. Recently they have been attacking our fellow girls, so we have been planning a strike in retaliation."

Suzuki points to the two green squares on the map.

"These are the locations of two websites of these independent security companies. The one on the left belongs to the Sera Raksa Corporation, while the one on the right belongs to Hathi Sira Sanraksana. They shall be referred as the SR Corporation and HSS for the rest of this briefing. With the Central Government Inter Security Forces (ISF) being on high alert, now is the perfect time to strike. By vandalizing their webpages, we will discredit them in the eyes of the Central Government and show them that we mean business. Therefore the eight of you will be responsible for infiltrating their security and delivering a package of loaded software deep in the heart of their servers."

Everyone suddenly realizes that Hannah Marada has been here the entire time, and obviously she's now part of the group. She'll have to introduce herself later.

"Now then, the details. The red lines on the map represent connections that the Central Government is monitoring heavily. Cross them at your own risk. As long as you stay within the area defined on the map, you should never have to face ISF robots.

As newer companies, the SR Corporation and HSS primarily use Avatars to protect against viruses, backed up by large numbers of Modular Node Key (MoNKey) Programs. Generally you can expect to encounter one or two heavily protected Avatars backed up by a small swarm of MoNKey programs. MoNKeys are only threatening in large numbers, so bring equipment that attacks multiple times to thin their ranks. As Magical Spambot Girls you are much more evasive than the security Avatars, but they are much more sturdy. Pay attention to their weaknesses and try to debuff them if possible. Any questions?"

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bklyne-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hannah Marada (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Haruka-chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marzi-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Everyone gets 10 Skill Points to spend as they see fit. Except for Hannah/Haruka/Marzi, who get 20 to bring them up to snuff. Everyone besides Hannah also gets an extra point for roleplaying and stuff, except for Sakura-Chan. She gets 2 for talking to everyone/thing.

Also, you guys can buy more than one type of armour, you know. Having another outfit for selling might be a good idea...

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Steam erupts from the various openings in Marzi-Chan's armor, creating a cloud around her!

Once the cloud dissipates, it's clear she's transformed yet again. She still seems to retain a dog motif, complete with bushy tail and floppy ears, but the theme is completely different. Her armor is still the black striped carbon fiber material, but blue lights constantly trace through them, as if there were hundreds of bioluminescent ants living under the surface. They begin to move in an orderly fashion as other changes become apparent- a blue visor that closes around Marzi's eyes that is open currently. Her claws are much less pronounced, and Marzi tests them in surprise. A hologram of a large claw engulfs her hand, which is intimidating, but not exceptionally useful.

Marzi-Chan's armor is slightly thinner- and what is present is form-fitting in some way. The only exception is an oversized right pauldron, which seems to serve as a hub for the manic blue lights. The hub itself seems to be a never-complete chess knight.

"Woah. I feel... different." Marzi-Chan softly reflects on her new form, altering her uniform to match with her new blue-light display.

"So where do we actually enter from?" Marzi-Chan asks, her bluelight ants beginning to rapidly form lines and travel all about the place. "I would also like to ask what the different colors of tile represent. I assume they are levels of traffic? the green zones are our targets, the yellow zones are areas similar to them? I assume red is just whatever is nearby the webpages, and blue looks like a main route. Information highway. The reason I ask is, if we have multiple areas to infiltrate from, I'd like to know the risks and rewards with each part of the map." Marzi-Chan's ears twitch and her tail swishes back and forth as she mentions "cleaner programs" and "unfortunate incidents". Eventually, she stops rambling, and the blue ants begin to re-assemble into the incomplete knight shape on her massive pauldron.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Marzi-Chan blinks, as her blue ants stop for a second. It appears something has gone wrong, but she quickly continues as her lights begin to move once more.

"Timeouts. They can be vicious."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:03:44 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So where do we actually enter from?"

Suzuki-Sensei looks annoyed, and slaps the map with her riding crop again. The map changes slightly.

"The orange square on the map represents the location of the MagiNet Beacon, where you'll be sent to. Infiltrating the websites is not possible from another beacon, since they're all are outside the cordon established by the ISF."

"I would also like to ask what the different colors of tile represent. I assume they are levels of traffic? the green zones are our targets, the yellow zones are areas similar to them? I assume red is just whatever is nearby the webpages, and blue looks like a main route. Information highway. The reason I ask is, if we have multiple areas to infiltrate from, I'd like to know the risks and rewards with each part of the map."

"You are more or less correct. The blue servers represent the super-optical main line, while the yellow zones represent the newer server architecture set up to make use of the super-optical line. The older Indian servers are show in red, and are now largely abandoned. Any further questions?"

Everyone who doesn't have any further questions can head back to MagiNet 3 proper, maybe visit the MARKETPLACE to see their new wares, or head to the LIBRARY to learn about the high-explosives/rapier. The CAFE is also a viable place to visit, too.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

((if there's new stuff on the market than what's in the first post, ignore the binge spending until then.))

Assuming there's enough time, go to the Marketplace to buy a few things before heading to the Library proper, to read about our new weapons and maybe more.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Shyly wave to other members of party. Then scamper away to go buy equipment.  Then investigate library and try to learn about the Animal Kings and anything useful sounding about our mission.

Stat changes below
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
EDIT: NVM about equipment, I'll buy some of the new stuff later
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:08:13 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - EXPLORE
« Reply #701 on: February 10, 2014, 10:31:25 pm »

Haruka-chan pretends to understand everything the first time but surreptitiously wait for the others to ask questions for her. After the questions are answered, she then walked out as if she never stopped earlier.

[Editing more actions in soon]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Angel has no (notable) questions to ask. She does chat with the MC, though.

+5 Cuteness
+2 Charm
+2 Fire
+1 Sturdiness
+1 Oversized Weapon

Learn about the new high explosives rapier.

Purchase Fire Robe, Fire Hood, Combat Drone, 16-Bit Shield.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+12 Illusion Magic
Sakura-chan skips off to go shopping.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

((UESC can you post the market spoiler? also do we get access to the next tier of gear for completing the mission))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49