Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Go Fish to Dodge: Golem Gladiators!  (Read 1730 times)

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Go Fish to Dodge: Golem Gladiators!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 12:51:31 am »

Instruct Squidgen Jr. To try and climb into the bottle

Ask scapheap for  a shield.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 04:35:37 am »

(That remind me, I don't know my cards. Did I miss a PM?)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 09:40:31 am »

Have Stin climb over the bottle to try and get to Yumotugi, and have him slap the clearly inferior golem right upside the head if so. Just a slap.

Ask GWG if he has any...Force Bolts.

Ask Krath if he has any force bolts!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
  • Extrapolator Extrodinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 10:56:29 am »

(That remind me, I don't know my cards. Did I miss a PM?)

I'll send it again when I get a chance, ~2 hours.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 12:49:52 pm »

Golem name:Krudurth

Crystal location: body
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:54:25 pm by Lukeinator »
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 01:49:46 pm »

Sorry about that, scapheap. Apparently I am incapable of reading your username as it is written. Once you get in your card request I can write the turn.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 03:16:51 pm »

Go fish

Ask Krath for an axe
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 07:04:30 pm »

Golems

Arc begins trundling towards Yumotogi, keeping a careful watch on his own feet so he doesn't trip. When he looks back up, Yumotogi has already run off to play with the bottle.

Yumotogi sees the bottle as an opportunity to test his own strength. He saunters up to it, and assumes a heavy-lifting squat. [3] Try as he might, the little golem only manages to rock the bottle a tiny bit, as if it suddenly got a lot heavier. When he stands back up, his vision is filled with the glory that is Stin.

Stin may not be mighty, but he is certainly better than all the other golems. What proof does he have? Nothing more than the warm feeling he gets from his crystal when he thinks about himself. When Stin looks upon the bottle, he too sees an opportunity. An opportunity to display himself to his compatriots. [5] In a dazzling show of acrobatic ability, Stin gracefully bounds up onto the top of the bottle. From there he can see Yumotogi messing around under him. If he were to tap the other golem on the head, he could get his attention.
[Stin: 2] [Yumotogi: 6] Yumotogi suddenly straightens up, catching Stin off guard and nearly causing him to fall off his lofty perch.

Squidgen Jr. is the curious sort. He catches a glimpse of light glinting off the mouth of the bottle, and feels an irresistible urge to inspect the pretty shiney. When he looks into the bottle, he is further intrigued. There seems to be a strangle liquid inside. If he could only get closer... [1] Fortunately, Squidgen Jr.'s head is small enough to fit in the bottle. Unfortunately, the rest of him is not. He seems to be stuck.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Wizards

"Come one! Hit him hard! Geez, ya' stupid..." Krath's shouting breaks down to mumbled insults directed towards Stin. "Maybe this'll give 'im a shot" he mutters as he slams down a pair of Pikes. The air near Stin's hands ripples for a moment, suddenly reforming into a polearm not much longer than a toothpick. "Hey GreayWyrmGold, ya' got any Force Bolts for me?" The other wizard fiendishly grins while shaking his head. Krath sighs, then reluctantly draws a card.

"You seem to be heavy on Force Bolt there, my friend! Mind if I take it off your hands?" GreatWyrmGold's grin only widens when Krath hands over the card. He adds the card to his hand whilst beating away mastahcheese.

"Speaking of handing over cards, do you happen to have an Axe on you," scapheap asks Krath. "Fer' cryin' out loud, I just got it!" Krath wails as he throws the card to scapheap.

Squidgen looks among his fellow players, carefully calculating who he should prey upon. "...scapheap," he begins after much thought, "you wouldn't happen to have a shield on you, by chance?" scapheap casts him a foul look, retorting "Now don't you use any of those mind tricks! Besides, I don't have any. Go fish!"

PMs with your current hand being sent out momentarily.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 07:36:08 pm »

How does card-playing work again?

Yumogi: Knock Stin off the bottle and attack him!

"Hm...Squidgen, do you have any shields?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 10:43:13 pm »

Laugh at the stuck golem
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 10:51:38 pm »

How does card-playing work again?

In a normal game of Go Fish, the goal is to make pairs. Once you get a pair, you lay it down and the cards are now out of your hand. The goal is pretty much the same in this game, as pairs of equipment let you give that equipment to your golem. Once you get a pair, you don't have to play it immediately. Equipment is given after the golem actions (see where Krath summoned the pile for Stin).

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 01:07:36 am »

Stin - Go to town on Yumogi! Height advantage! Reach advantage! I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

"Alrigh', lesse...oi, Squidgen! Got any Helms?"
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 04:19:46 am »

Scapheap starts muttering numbers "Gold? Any Levitation Spells?

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 08:41:37 pm »

Waiting on squidgen.
Pages: 1 [2]