Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 39

Author Topic: «*MASTERWORK-DF - Studded With Patches*» - Unofficial release  (Read 70373 times)

ElenaRoan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: «☼MASTERWORK-DF - Studded With Patches☼» - Unofficial release
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2013, 03:48:30 am »

The whole lot repeated 5 times, which was how many dwarves I inducted into the masons guild and that's why I figured it happened because of that. Why itemsyndrome would be firing off of that I couldn't begin to guess, I don't have any runed weapons yet so unless they brought along a funny piece of jewelry or something there shouldn't be any items to require it.
Someone, get the bug zapper! What do you mean that won't work on a bug the size of a house which glows? No, I don't want to hear it. Just get the damn zapper.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2013, 04:06:58 am »

itemsyndrome isn't related to runed weapons at all, just runed armors (I think).

I'd say it's due to the mason guild dwarf dropping all of his/her clothes when he/she transforms. That's just a universal transformation thing.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2013, 04:55:38 am »

Correct, runed weapons use SPATTER_ADD, the poison plugin. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2013, 10:22:28 pm »

\WORKER_ONLY is not a recognized command.

These are harmless, but I should get rid of them. Autosyndrome now *only* targets a workshop user unless instructed otherwise. In fact, the new autosyndrome is *really* sweet, because you can do things like 'only target units inside workshop', so we could do things like replace the existing field-of-view interactions with the stables with ones which only interact with stable inhabitants.

Realistically this means we should also sanity check all the workshops as part of dfhack4 integration.

...ess-unified\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:32: attempt to index
 local 'material' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...ess-unified\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:32: in funct
ion 'getMaterial'
        ...ess-unified\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:272: in func
tion 'checkAndAddSyndrome'
        ...ess-unified\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:307: in func
tion <...ess-unified\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:306>

As Putnam mentioned, this is probably due to dwarves stripping naked when transforming. And on that front, I've integrated Putnam's new itemsyndrome.lua into unified, so if you update these errors should disappear. :)

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2013, 10:37:33 pm »

[WORKER_ONLY messages] are harmless, but I should get rid of them.

Done with the joy of a one-liner:

Code: [Select]
perl -i -pe's/\[SYN_CLASS:\\WORKER_ONLY\]//g' *

Latest unified should no longer produce WORKER_ONLY messages. (The master branch, which still uses DFHack r3, remains unchanged.)

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2013, 07:01:12 am »

Just a small update that I'm actually working for the next two weeks, which is going to slow down my progress a little.

That, and discovering that the Obsidian Soul, Matrix, and Spacefox tilesets have their own plant_fake.txt files which differ in functionality from the master files. o_O

~ T

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2013, 08:01:24 am »

plant fake should only exist once... none of them grow naturally and therefore their graphics dont matter.

do the garrison and guildhall work in this branch with r4?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2013, 08:21:27 am »

plant fake should only exist once... none of them grow naturally and therefore their graphics dont matter.

I'm doing a little happy dance now. That just made my life much easier. \o/

I've now removed the offending files. :)

Do the garrison and guildhall work in this branch with r4?

Would you believe I've hardly had a chance to play and test since I started doing change management? ;)

They certainly sound like they're working in the unified branch, but I haven't verified that personally myself.

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2013, 09:27:14 am »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2013, 11:45:12 am »

so... how does the diseases button affect the (modified) raws?  I mean, if it was programmed to disable/enable the non epidemic diseases, and I "fixed" the epidemic ones, is it going to skip tagging the epidemic diseases?

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2013, 11:54:43 am »

do the garrison and guildhall work in this branch with r4?
I have successfully used the guildhall on the unified branch.

I was having some problems conducting Herbalism research (3 fails) and noticed that there is a missing ] on the 'drink container' reagent for the '[DOES_NOT_DETERMINE_PRODUCT_AMOUNT]'. I did correct it and had the reaction complete successfully, though I'm not sure if was the cause or just bad luck.

I think it would make sense that it was breaking the reaction since that reagent is not used up in the reaction.
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2013, 09:48:17 pm »

I guess your unified branch zip (in your first post) IS NOT UPDATED

https://github.com/pjf/masterwork-dwarf-fortress/archive/unified.zip

I went to do a diff comparison between my new probabilities and yours, and NOPE.

It would be better if you left a git command to pull the repository.

nm try 2 worked

here's the patch I promised

Code: [Select]
--- C:/Games/Dwarf Fortress/Mods/Masterwork/masterwork-dwarf-fortress-unified/masterwork-dwarf-fortress-unified/Dwarf Fortress/raw/objects/interaction_disease_probabilities.txt Mon Dec 02 06:21:42 2013
+++ C:/Games/Dwarf Fortress/Mods/Masterwork/MasterworkDF V4d/Dwarf Fortress/raw/objects/interaction_disease_probabilities.txt Mon Dec 02 18:34:34 2013
@@ -18,2 +18,2 @@
-   ##If resisted, 2% chance immunity to all plagues
-   [CE_CAN_DO_INTERACTION:PROB:2:START:0:END:3000]
+   ##If resisted, 30% chance immunity to all plagues (~40% of dwarf's passed resistance check with an ~average of 1000 disease_resistance, ending in a final 10% avg result)
+   [CE_CAN_DO_INTERACTION:PROB:25:START:0:END:3000]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:01:18 pm by thistleknot »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2013, 10:19:07 pm »

I tried jumping ship to your uni branch, and this happened after 3 worldgen's...
I can't jump

http://imgur.com/p3Ld6x0

well... excluding the bronze anvils... that just makes sense as that was my mod.

Update:
now that I think about it, it could be due to simplified stuff (where I had those enabled in 4d??? not sure)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:29:08 pm by thistleknot »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2013, 10:57:31 pm »

I just realized when Toady pushes the new v of DF, you're going to go nuts (while waiting for Meph's update).

My bit of advice, compare vanilla raws with his new raws.  Then work from there, but the changes might have to be cascaded to other changes in MWMod that were similar/worked on the old assumption of things.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2013, 11:27:38 pm »

I've already mentioned how it needs to be updated :V
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 39