Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 76

Author Topic: Roll To Medium: Awakening [Chapter VI]  (Read 139531 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Medium: Prologue (Players Needed!)
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2013, 06:09:43 pm »

9/11? This more encourages the assumption we will kill everyone.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 01:53:45 pm »

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE: THE PROLOGUE:

All you hear is footsteps. Your vision is naught, but you can hear screaming and shouting. They all sound like teenagers, or at least not that old at all.

"Dammit, where's HPOAJSMAF?"

It sounds like the green guy said a name, but you can't make it out. It's been scrambled, like radio interference.

"I don't know! None of the Mediums are here! And their personal Guardians!"

"SAMGJL! Take care of the wounded!"

More screams are heard. What sounds like an explosion of millions of glass shards is heard. Suddenly all you hear is radio static. You get the vague image of the shadow of a man.

"Finally, those... hooligans are gone. Okay... let's see..
Good. I'm in control again. It's nice to meet you all. What we're going to do here, is have some fun... good, clean fun.

I'm not going to make the same mistake as before with those children that came before you. They were foolish, arrogant, and selfish. You must be different.

Let us begin. I ask you to imagine... a place you'd like to be. Whether it will be a personal palace, an island of your imaginations, or outer space... let's see what you can create. I'm sure you'll have more imagination than the previous players. Please, do entertain my requests."

His voice is smooth and almost... crystal. If he is even a 'he', actually.

Task: Post a place that your character would like to be in.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:04:10 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 02:05:39 pm »

On a huge plain of clay, near a volcano for magma kilns and powerful rituals. A forest nearby for meat, and a great basin of water to moisten the clay. I live inside a modest clay abode, served by minor golems.

That good enough?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 02:13:45 pm »

"Very nice. Now, let's see what the others have in store for us..."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 02:31:25 pm »

Lirian focuses upon a simple, clear image. the image of a blade sweeping through the shadowy figure attempting to sift through her mind and slicing the figure in twain.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 02:38:41 pm »

"Um..."

Some sort of island, including a hut and a bunch of heavily-laden fruit trees as well as a variety of non-dangerous wildlife and a few villages of other people scattered about.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 02:44:33 pm »

A sea of singing, swinging algae, atop which rest many houses made of ancient bones of the long-dead. Inside these houses dwell people half the size of normal men, surviving on fishing and gathering the succulent mass of vegetation beneath them. The sky is green and filled with friendly faces of compassion that look upon their subjects happily, wishing them well on their daily routines. The little ones sing with the algae, producing melodies seldom heard before in the worlds of mortals, soothing tunes of wonderful emotion possibly beyond the ken of ordinary minds.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 02:55:52 pm »

Are we going to be playing this in the world of mortals? If so, I'm curious how they'd react to an army of golems marching down wall street. Anyways, I'd much prefer if they were cloaked from mortal eyes, looking like possible chimps or other small animals to avoid confusion- Only someone talented in magic can see past the cloak. If not, that's okay to... I'll just have to freak some people out to the point of heart-attacks...
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 03:25:47 pm »

Players needed? Claiming a spot.

Edit:

First post later.

Edit: My bad, Mind was already taken. Guess I'm Order, then. Damn, makes me a bit less creepy, but I can work with it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:50:38 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 03:31:51 pm »

A grassy clearing with a small thatched cottage at the center. Trees surround the place, giving a relaxed feel.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 03:46:47 pm »

A dark shadow overcasting a graveyard covered in bones and markings.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 04:14:10 pm »

The sky is black, with fringes of red stabbing the skies. White flakes fall from the skies, but it is not snow, it is ash. A entire city is burning, and thousands of buildings, factories and lies go up in smoke.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2013, 04:39:33 pm »

Judging by the current habitats at our disposal...

A crumbling tower, decrepit with age rather than conflict. Forgotten to the ebbs and flows of time, secrets lie hidden beneath a layer of thick dust and protected by the best their era could buy or build. Just waiting for an ambitious fellow to find.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2013, 04:45:33 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:03:10 pm by Meme »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2013, 04:46:38 pm »

Domain: Shadow

Unfortunately we can only have one player per domain, and Lenglon has already picked Shadow.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 76