Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 76

Author Topic: Roll To Medium: Awakening [Chapter VI]  (Read 139586 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Medium: Worlds Apart [Chapter Two]
« Reply #450 on: April 24, 2014, 08:39:57 am »

((The island is a wasteland at this point. The only reason people will join together from different cultures is to survive.))
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 24, 2014, 09:22:20 am »

That's a pretty damn good reason...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 24, 2014, 10:46:49 am »

Keep attacking him until he surrenders, is knocked unconscious, or dies

Do the same to my opponent! Except, you know, with fire and lava and junk.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 24, 2014, 01:18:28 pm »

Do the same to my opponent! Except, you know, with fire and lava and junk.

((Remember to use your powers responsibly, though. And that goes double for your junk.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 24, 2014, 01:22:38 pm »

((Remember to use your powers responsibly, though. And that goes double for your junk.))

((I'll use my junk however I want, damn it! It is flaming chaos junk after all.))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 24, 2014, 03:31:46 pm »

((Deadly precision is better than random outbursts of power))
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:18 pm »

((Deadly precision is better than random outbursts of power))

((Yeah, wouldn't want Unknown to prematurely blow all his internal reserves. That would certainly be unsatisfactory for all parties involved.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 24, 2014, 07:51:27 pm »

((I wonder if it's possible for a couple consecutive bad rolls to cause a quasi-apocalypse.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 25, 2014, 11:42:35 pm »

Consider this OOC knowledge. Your characters should not know this in the game (unless you're Lirian who talked with Danielle, or Arnequer who talked with Seira and the besieged within Summer Hall), so please do not mention any of this in-game. This is just to help give you a small amount of direction.
((Mwahaha! I can now use this for my own good...only that its personally interpreted. Oops!))

Lirian

Cromwell looked over at Lirian.
"We should go and help that guy."
Head out the window, and over to the kid, and help him up.
"After they leave," Lirian replied, narrowing her eyes as she watched the two..."children" move off. She weighed the possibilities of helping, and not helping, but was more spurred on as that...that scene. It poked her hard and brought back feelings which she'd rather not live through again.
"Alright, let's move. Get him in here, nurse him back to health. We can't stay here though, we're only on a trip--to where, I'm unsure, but that's for later."
Hooligans indeed. Being a rat is a hypocritical idea. If I ever see those two again...
Agree. Aid. Examine the area for any onlookers before approaching and where the two who attacked him are heading--and any signs of their clothing. Compare to own clothing and see if we blend in perfectly with the populace and/or look any different.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:46:14 pm by Tiruin »

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 26, 2014, 08:17:17 pm »

((Just got back my internet connection. GWG, scapheap, I will do your dialogues with the turn unless the remaining three don't post soon.

That said, darkpaladin, Arnequer, and Puffer: I need your turns please! PM's being sent also.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 27, 2014, 12:28:18 am »

((You didn't invent any neat cultural quirks, so I did. It's basically like flipping a coin, but for cultures without coins or people with more than two possible decisions.))

"I...came. Knew I shouldn't have trusted the stick. Who are you?"
"I believe that it is not who I am that would interest you, but what I am." The voice swirls around you, permeating the air with a certain darkness and points of hollow space surrounding you. "Besides, you already know what I am, why I exist. You have known since your birth. Do you not remember yourself, your troubles, your past? I am what was, is, and will be... of you.
Hmhm."

The voice seems familiar, but you can't put your finger on it. The voice is quiet but assertive at the same time; you feel like you know the voice, but it's distant also.

Diana steel herself, hiding her fears, yell at the darkness "Well then, how about you fix that by giving me the cliff notes?"
The voice chuckles, seemingly having fun with this situation. You can feel the darkness around you falling, like an even later night than night itself.
"Hmm... nah, it'd be way over your head. You don't have the patience to listen to it all. After all, there's no one that knows you better than I do, and you're not gonna understand this all." The voice seems so familiar to you, almost like thoughts coming from your own head; yet, you know for sure that this voice is coming from somewhere outside. It is getting much harder to see with the darkness all around you.
"Weeeeelllll... I guess I could throw you this. I know the answer already, buuuuut... do you believe in ghosts?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 27, 2014, 05:51:37 am »

Diana raises an eyebrow "Not really. I'll admit that places with a lot of death are creepy, but that seem more like an echo created by the sorrows of the dying, otherwise, why would any human soul hang around a place for all enturnity unless it was unable to change?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 27, 2014, 09:16:50 am »

"So, you're...me?"
Sig

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 27, 2014, 10:05:05 pm »

Cecil sighs. Everyone always runs off, he thinks to himself.

Be patient and wait for someone to come back.

((Sorry fellas, been super busy IRL, coming up on the last few weeks of school and other stuff keeps popping up))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 29, 2014, 10:58:19 pm »

((Sorry for the slight delay, the update is going slow. I have a bunch of schoolwork to finish before the update can go up. Also, I might DPQ for Onyxjew/darkpaladin's turns and take the responses there.

GWG and scapheap, your next responses will be included in the full turn.))
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 76