Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: All The King's Men (D&D with loose rules and a non-linear path) (Post-by-post)  (Read 2264 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I would restart it, but since we got 3/4ths of the way through last time, too much of it has been spoiled.
Oh please. Anyone who wanted to use OOC knowledge could have looked up Tomb of Horrors and found it. You might as well worry about spoilers by mentioning that Rosebud was his sled, Snape killed Dumbledore, or Jacob falls in love with Bella's baby in a move that was probably thought of when the author was drunk and sleep-deprived because seriously what the hell.

Alright, how about this as an excuse: Someone else is already running the Tomb of Horrors as a forum game?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Hrmm... I have never played D&D before, but I have always had a hankering to try.

Would you be willing to suffer the presence of a noob? I think at the very least I have interesting idea...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Didn't know the first, don't even know what you are referencing with it.
Citizen Kaine?
No way I'm spelling that right.

Alright, how about this as an excuse: Someone else is already running the Tomb of Horrors as a forum game?
They are? Huh.
gtaguy never said this was actually taking place in the Tomb. Technically.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I would restart it, but since we got 3/4ths of the way through last time, too much of it has been spoiled.
Oh please. Anyone who wanted to use OOC knowledge could have looked up Tomb of Horrors and found it. You might as well worry about spoilers by mentioning that Rosebud was his sled, Snape killed Dumbledore, or Jacob falls in love with Bella's baby in a move that was probably thought of when the author was drunk and sleep-deprived because seriously what the hell.

Redundancy is no excuse for a lack of D&D!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Redundancy is no excuse for a lack of D&D!

If you say so... I'd rather run another module first, to be honest. Unless everybody yells at me to run Tomb of Horrors or something, of course.
Pages: 1 [2]