Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: «☼UPDATE☼ - V.4d» - Animated Weapons, Diseases, Plump Helmet Men and more.  (Read 6607 times)

kamikazi1231

• Bay Watcher
  • Meddler of Raws
    • View Profile

If we make our stroke dwarves into golems will there be any ill effects?  Seems like an excellent way for them to stay useful. Might even park a few in the 1 wide hallway leading to the plump helmet men chambers. 

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

sounds like dreadnaughts to me... vegetables in mssive iron machines... ;)
keep the reports coming, I m lurking around.

and yes, it would work, the golems should be fine.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

kamikazi1231

• Bay Watcher
  • Meddler of Raws
    • View Profile

Perfect. They will serve multiple lives in my fort.  Either become a golem or I'll make them squad leader, let them die, then raise them with my Lich.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't seem to brew the Plump Helmet Man meat. Anyone that has done so successfully?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:25:37 am by Repseki »

Carsius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't seem to brew the Plump Helmet Man meat. Anyone that has done so successfully?

Yep. Seems like you have to use the vanilla distillery for now. Just make sure to disable "brew" on all of your foodstuffs but that, so you can still take advantage of the increased efficiency of the Brewery for those items.
Pages: 1 [2]