Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [La Resistance] - Jerome Richard  (Read 2090 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: [La Resistance] - Jerome Richard
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 08:43:13 pm »

Dishonor
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 01:11:46 pm »

This seems interesting. Waitlist me, please.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 04:00:40 pm »

Disappearances

Death

You grab the handle and quickly walk through the door. You are standing in the hallway of a fairly ordinary, 2-story house. You hear the same sobbing you heard before coming from a room across the hall, and quietly open the door. You see what looks to be a makeshift infirmary, with mattresses and a single, re-purposed coffee table in the corner. A woman is crying over a (recently) dead body, while someone appears to be cutting open another body (either dead or unconcious) on the table. At one point, the surgeon looks up from their patient, and you could swear they stared you in the face. You shake it off and walk the short line of cots, finding yourself with a gaping chest wound. It's clear that, even though the doctors and medics have done their best, you have little time for this world. You look up in time to see a door appear on the wall, and open. A six-foot tall man in a suit steps through the door, and addresses you.

"This is your fate. It can not be rewritten, but it can be replayed, and perhaps, you might just do things a little bit better this time."

He beckons to you,

"Through this door, all will be explained."

Seeing little else to do, you walk through the door, and begin disappearing. First your feet, then your hands, then legs, and soon, you're completely gone. The last thing you hear is,

"But not quite yet."

You are in the hallway of a fairly ordinary, 2-story house. You can hear people talking downstairs.

Dishonor

You open your door, and walk through. You find yourself in the dining room of an ordinary, 2-story house, staring at yourself sitting at the head of the table. He (or should I say, you) is drinking a bottle of wine, by himself, and talking about the "good-old days," Apparently, he (you) did something horrible, and everyone left him. He lives by himself, in this old house, drinking himself to death. He contemplates suicide every day, but feels that he couldn't handle it if he met the people he hurt in the afterlife. A door appears behind him, and you walk over to investigate. A 6-foot tall man wearing a suit steps through.

"This is your fate. It can not be rewritten, but it can be replayed, and perhaps, just perhaps, you might just do things a little better this time."

He beckons to you,

"Through this door, all will be explained."

You walk through the door, and pass out, instantly. When you wake up, you are in the hallway upstairs, standing up, and you can hear talking downstairs.

Betrayal

You open your door, and walk straight into the room you woke up in. You can see yourself sleeping in the same bed you woke up in, but at night. A man who you have a feeling you should know quietly opens the door to the room, carrying a knife. He creeps closer to the bed, raising the knife up to strike, and you impulsively try to stop him by grabbing the knife. Suddenly, everything goes black. You wake up in a small room with black walls, strapped into a chair. A six-foot man wearing a suit stands in front of you.

"I'm afraid you can't do that. I know you have a lot of questions, but we need to send you back now. All will be explained."

He presses a button, and you wake up in the upstairs hallway of an ordinary, 2-story house. You can hear talking downstairs.

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jerome 2 (Yourmaster) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jerome 3 (TCM) (click to show/hide)

A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 04:19:35 pm »

Get out of bed. Inspect body and clothing. Inspect surroundings of the upper level of the house. Afterwards, creep downstairs and eavesdrop on the conversation.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 09:01:25 pm »

go down and investigate the talking
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 10:10:43 pm »

Disappearances

Victory

You walk through the door, and into what looks like a dining room. You can see about eleven people, roughly split between men and women, all drinking and laughing. They tell jokes and stories, laugh, in a few cases, kiss, and are just generally merry. You can't help but wonder what they are partying about. A few hours later, after multiple assorted jokes, with the quality level set at roughly the "Hitler sucks, man," level, the party eventually trickles to a halt, and everyone goes to bed. Seconds after the last person leaves, you see a door appear near the head of the table. It opens, and you can see a six-foot man wearing a suit.

"Through this door, I can't explain here."

You walk through the door, and feel pain sear through your body. Your muscles spasm, and you fall unconscious.
You wake up upstairs in the hallway. Your mind tells your body that all you did was walk through the door of the room you woke up in, but your body refuses to believe that. You can hear voices downstairs. They sound like the voices of the people at the party.

Pyrrhic
Through your door, you can see a group of eight people sitting in the living. They're all quiet, as though something bad has happened and they don't believe it. One of them looks like he's about to say something, but quickly rethinks it. You look at the group more closely, and can see makeshift bandages, and tears in the corners of eyes. It looks sort of like they were in a fight. You decide to explore the rest of the house, but as soon as you leave the room, all the doors shut and lock. In front of you, out of thin air, a door appears. A six-foot tall man wearing a suit opens the door.

"Come on in. I'll explain everything."

You walk through the door, and suddenly, it feels like you have no body. It feels like you are floating on the wind. Your essence slowly starts dissipating, and it's as if the world disappears before your eyes...
You wake up in the hallway up the stairs. You try to shake off what you felt, saying that you must have just walked up the stairs and... you can't really think of an explanation. You can hear voices downstairs.

Destruction
Gunshots. Explosions. Screams. You can hear, no, FEEL death in the air. You see about 8, make that 7, one just got shot, resistance fighters, fighting a squad of German soldiers. Bombs are exploding, soldiers are throwing grenades, and it's obvious that the resistance is losing. In the middle of the combat you can see yourself, gunning down German's left and right, or at least trying. After a few minutes of combat, you, that is, shooting you, gets shot in the shoulder, and falls to the ground. At around that time, a door opens to your left. A six-foot tall man grabs you, and pulls you towards the door, saying,

"I suggest you get out of there before someone shoots you. I'll explain what's happening later."

He throws you through the door, and you have a feeling like you are being stabbed everywhere on your body, over and over. Eventually, you pass out, and the pain stops.
You are in the upstairs hallway of the building you saw exploding. You can hear voices downstairs.

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jerome 4 (kj1225) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jerome 5 (4maskwolf) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jerome 6 (PewdsRocks) (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 10:14:03 pm »

Look around. Hope you see the man.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2014, 07:08:05 am »

Go downstairs and join the conversation.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2014, 06:51:03 pm »

Walk downstairs.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 11:43:04 pm »

*poke*

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2014, 11:44:23 pm »

Sorry, my keyboard's messed up, so I can't write anything too long. I'm on my iPad right now.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 [2]