Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 74

Author Topic: Roll to Go Mad: Turn 44 - The Markets  (Read 132625 times)

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Go Mad: Turn 21 - Fool Me Once/Fool Me Twice
« Reply #345 on: December 16, 2013, 04:42:05 am »

Well, history always smiles rather kindly on heroes after a thousand years have passed. Nobody remembers that the heroic priest who slew the five thousand demons of Re'norakk never actually learned from his mistakes. Or that the legendary Cylenian healer literally couldn't cast a spell to save his life.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:44:12 am by Niccolo »
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 16, 2013, 07:59:00 am »

Well, history always smiles rather kindly on heroes after a thousand years have passed. Nobody remembers that the heroic priest who slew the five thousand demons of Re'norakk never actually learned from his mistakes. Or that the legendary Cylenian healer literally couldn't cast a spell to save his life.
Hey I DID save my life with a spell. Probably everyone elses lives too. I just made poor decisions afterward and crippled myself :P
Also NO FAIR! GWG gets a new ability every other turn and I just get horribly maimed and start tripping out!

SurprisinglyobviousforitsnamesakeTRAPDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 16, 2013, 08:44:44 am »

Hey I DID save my life with a spell. Probably everyone elses lives too. I just made poor decisions afterward and crippled myself :P
Also NO FAIR! GWG gets a new ability every other turn and I just get horribly maimed and start tripping out!

You know if you stopped and tried to slow-cast a spell you'd learn the ability as well. You haven't really given me a reason to find you new abilities because every time I try, the dice just laugh at you.

On the upshot, once you finally find your way out of this nightmare you'll probably get a good ability. Hmm.

I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 16, 2013, 10:13:46 am »

"Shit, when did I become the responsible one?"

Keep pulling Thuun out of the ground. Alternatively, if Lyu and Felice do anything stupid/dangerous, tackle them to the ground.

You are so good at this, I was expecting the fruits to be poison but now pretty much everyone has injuries that they themselves have inflicted upon themselves.

Hey, all of my injuries have been inflicted by other people. So far...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 16, 2013, 11:16:15 am »

I don't have much reason to complain...but yeah, I'm kinda surprised that I've gotten a couple new abilities when no one else has gotten any that I can remember. Sure, they're pretty minor, but still.

Hey, all of my injuries have been inflicted by other people. So far...
Showoff.

Sigh. Focus on casting a spell which would give Thuun a plume of wind he can control to make him levitate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 16, 2013, 11:20:08 am »

You are so good at this, I was expecting the fruits to be poison but now pretty much everyone has injuries that they themselves have inflicted upon themselves.

You're going to make me blush.

I honestly don't know how that happened. You went from the guy bored and sleepy in the middle of a barfight to the only sane man in a group of what appear to be 4-year-olds with ADD.

I don't have much reason to complain...but yeah, I'm kinda surprised that I've gotten a couple new abilities when no one else has gotten any that I can remember. Sure, they're pretty minor, but still.

You've just found the right triggers. But yeah, you and Harry are the only ones to get new abilities so far. There hasn't been enough combat to spread them around... but hopefully that will change soon.

That second ability (Slow cast) is one that all mages get. You were just the first to learn it.
Check out my RtD!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 16, 2013, 11:35:19 am »

I honestly don't know how that happened. You went from the guy bored and sleepy in the middle of a barfight to the only sane man in a group of what appear to be 4-year-olds with ADD.
Dude, I'm right here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 16, 2013, 06:52:01 pm »

Dude, I'm right here.
And you're sitting on the ground thinking about flying rather than helping dig Thuun out of the ground.
Check out my RtD!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 16, 2013, 08:33:03 pm »

Dude, I'm right here.
And you're sitting on the ground thinking about flying rather than helping dig Thuun out of the ground.
((No, I'm preparing for how he's going to be able to move after he's removed from the ground! Besides, you're doing pretty well on your own; you'll probably have him out next turn regardless of what I do.))
Sig

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 16, 2013, 08:40:06 pm »

((No, I'm preparing for how he's going to be able to move after he's removed from the ground! Besides, you're doing pretty well on your own; you'll probably have him out next turn regardless of what I do.))

xD I'm doing squat. I'm the GM, I don't do stuff - I watch you guys do stuff and laugh as it goes up in flames. (Did you confuse me and USEC? Or is your comment directed at USEC...? Actually that makes more sense.)

Check out my RtD!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 16, 2013, 08:45:52 pm »

xD I'm doing squat. I'm the GM, I don't do stuff - I watch you guys do stuff and laugh as it goes up in flames. (Did you confuse me and USEC? Or is your comment directed at USEC...? Actually that makes more sense.)
((Um...your avatars look the same?))
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 16, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »

((Um...your avatars look the same?))

((Wat. We look nothing alike.))

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 16, 2013, 09:02:36 pm »

Mine is the one with the fancy red hat.
Check out my RtD!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 16, 2013, 09:03:07 pm »

((You're both faces with a yellow-orange-ey color scheme!))
Sig

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 16, 2013, 09:04:04 pm »

Technically, so is one of yours. It's just a dragon face rather than a people face.
Check out my RtD!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 74