Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Possible bugs in guild transformations  (Read 2286 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Possible bugs in guild transformations
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 06:14:01 pm »

Not sure if you can select the creature with a cursor, if you are not on the map and have no cursor... ^^ You can always try. Otherwise just embark, then run it... not such a big difference.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

chronomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Possible bugs in guild transformations
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 08:05:17 pm »

@Chronomad: 
Like I mentioned above, your code recommendation worked.  Thank you very much.

Glad It was useful!, took a fair bit of time to build the list, by trial and error and querying existing castes. It's missing the golem transformation, have to change race and maybe cast too, I'll try and find it out when I get a chance.

Can that Lua script work on the embark prep screen?  (Or will i just have to wait for post embark?). I want to setup a role-play embark with a few certain castes.

It does not work on embark, as the unit selection command only works while already embarked. I don't know if there is a dfhack command that works, a question for Putnam or other DFHack meisters.

Like I mentioned above, your code recommendation worked.  Thank you very much.
I added it to the manual, under "Known Bugs". If people have problems with the transformation, they can look up the how-to and fix it with dfhack now. :)

Wooo I made the manual! I'm waiting for the free beer and naked ladies anytime now ;)
Pages: 1 [2]