Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot?

Yea
Naw

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: The Avatar Arena: REBOOT IN PROGRESS  (Read 39554 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Enter the Arena as Your Avatar RTD-Ified: Turn 2: Achievements and MURDER
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2013, 07:40:22 pm »

Get out of car, scale the map to the next level of elevation. At that point, pull out AK47 and shoot GWG, if visible.
((Oh come on.))

Take cover in the building. Try to un-deactivate my shapechanging.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2013, 07:46:25 pm »

Put point into agility.

((Anybody want to team up? An elephant makes an excellent mount.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2013, 08:05:37 pm »

Put point into agility.

((Anybody want to team up? An elephant makes an excellent mount.))
((Still three size categories too small. Still, if I ever get to the point where I'm not a dog, I might consider it.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2013, 08:24:04 pm »

Get out of car, scale the map to the next level of elevation. At that point, pull out AK47 and shoot GWG, if visible.
((Oh come on.))

((It's perfectly reasonable retaliation. Not only do you work for Biggie Smalls, but you also scratched up my beautiful luxury car. That calls for vengeance.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2013, 09:23:48 pm »

((I don't have a problem with the new implementation for toughness, though it basically means that everyone gets Tupac's special ability. So much for being unique...))

((Oh shit. I forgot about that. Well, It really just means you get a permanent bonus Toughness point. So yeah.))

Try to un-deactivate my shapechanging.
((Not happening. That was the cost of having the Toughness point used for this life. You'd just better hope that you're not a bunny next time it happens. :P))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2013, 11:58:44 pm »

((Oh come on.))
((It's perfectly reasonable retaliation. Not only do you work for Biggie Smalls, but you also scratched up my beautiful luxury car. That calls for vengeance.))
((I don't work for Biggie Smalls, nor do I even know who he is! And you tried to run me over with said car!))

((Not happening. That was the cost of having the Toughness point used for this life. You'd just better hope that you're not a bunny next time it happens. :P))
[ABILITY TEMP. LOST: SHAPESHIFT]
((I think I can be forgiven for thinking that meant I could get it back this life.
Well, shoot. Let's see if I can game the system with a little link or two. After all, my shapeshifting is clearly distinct from my magic...))

Cast Shapechange. Turn into a roc, pick up Tupac's car, and drop it from a good height.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are frail and allegedly taste good with ketchup!"
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2013, 03:16:11 am »

Get up again and open fire on the madman chasing me while he still has nowhere to dodge.
If I somehow can't stop him, then just focus on keeping my distance from him, survival > looting.

If he goes down smoothly and I have a moment to take a breather, dismiss my arm cannon and dump the calculator and a couple snacks (four links) as well as a cool looking watch into my schoolbag to help me with my homework, before collecting a weapon that I got some training with at school, though I'm used to a different style, and carrying it (and a quiver of arrows of course) with me as I go back to the elevated position I was at earlier.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:52:50 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2013, 11:04:08 am »

((Okay, I started a new poll. The winner of the last one was the CHAOS overshoot, which I'll actually use for offensive-type (As in either attack or normal action without Vs.). Put up a new poll about the first boss fight.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2013, 01:28:04 pm »

Hm. Bump for The Question, Lacie, and James Evan(AGAIN).

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2013, 02:37:38 pm »

Lacie looked on in annoyance as the water from above extinguished her demon, this time she would summon up something not so vulnerable to water

Once again Lacie began to chant this time trying summon a demon of ice to the battlefield
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2013, 03:02:53 pm »

Lacie just posted, the question just died, so has only one option available: respawn, and James Evan didn't post last time so why should we wait for him at all this time?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2013, 03:17:14 pm »

Lacie just posted, the question just died, so has only one option available: respawn, and James Evan didn't post last time so why should we wait for him at all this time?
He has to choose a place to respawn, and if he doesn't respond by the time SSG posts, then I'll replace him.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2013, 03:34:06 pm »

Ah, sorry. Figured I didn't have a choice in where I respawn...
Er, let's go with a nice calm spot nearby the recently discovered stockpile of weaponry, if that'd be possible.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2013, 03:45:07 pm »

He has to choose a place to respawn, and if he doesn't respond by the time SSG posts, then I'll replace him.
Oh, we can respawn? Great! Now Artemis doesn't have to be permanently disabled, roundhouse kicking random people in his anger.

Also, that is a wonderful avatar, by the way.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2013, 03:52:05 pm »

Heh, thanks. I'm thinking I maay set it to cycle between the one I've currently got, and another one.
Y'know, give myself another option for later respawns and such.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27